Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Eating Ass - who else loves it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    fucking gross eating ass. Who likes the taste of shit and peanuts?
    i once was like you.. but have been converted.. A clean ass is a good ass to enjoy. it makes the girl go crazy and they love you more..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, definitely makes you look like better boyfriend potential by showing her how non judgemental and brave you are.
    I admit this bloody forum took me there also to the forbidden land. At my most recent arse esters anonymous meeting I finally owned up ‘hi guys my names b j hunter and I like to eat arse’. I feel so liberated now, a little dirty but the burden of such sin has been lifted.
    Who’s hungry?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Turd-eau View Post
    It's only takes a curious whiff of her butthole and you're hooked
    Asian ass is the best! Never tried Indian ass.

YES! I had a semi-regular at Summerville back in 2019 who would stand on the table above me and skillfully lower her ass onto my waiting tongue. The best!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like to receive the rusty trombone from a WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Holy shit Indian ass.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Indian ass, no thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fun fact ..
    Your lips and anus has the same skin type.
    Lips and the anus are the two ends of the pipe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only ever did it the once with Brianna from M@C, everything else was so delicious I just had to give it a try.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My cock goes hard the moment my tongue touches her pretty, clean, pink anus.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This thread is spreading the love.
    We are going to find ML's and WL's with super clean asses.
    That's a good thing, right?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Relax its not spicy

Thanks for starting this thread mate! I love eating ass! It's a huge turn-on for me. From my experience quite a few Western girls are okay with it, with Asians it's mostly Thai girls who don't mind it haven't been with a Jap so can't comment there. Speaking of this, does anyone know where the French Julia is, used to work at 244, she genuinely loved sex and I had the experience of going from ass to DFK. Some girls in 219 Croydon allowed it, Lina @ Marlenes didn't mind it, Paula @ N5M, most girls at ATMC to name a few.
    I haven't been with many Indian girls, I found them to be too restrictive and have a lot of "No" on the service list, there was another thread which mentioned that Indians have a deep rooted stigma getting into this field and that can be a reason why! Yet to find an Indian girl who actually loves sex.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSLAD21 View Post
    Speaking of this, does anyone know where the French Julia is, .
    If you are referring to French Julia, who has tattoos all over her body, and very kissable lips, then see is working at pink massages brothel. She is on today.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love eating ass. Funny thing is I got my ass eaten before I ate someone else's ass . before that I used to think it was weird but after I realised how good it felt to me I started eating girl's ass too. And I started eating ass since then staring from that same lady.

Quote Originally Posted by johnstrike View Post
    If you are referring to French Julia, who has tattoos all over her body, and very kissable lips, then see is working at pink massages brothel. She is on today.
    Thanks mate! If the photos of her are real then it's not her. But have you seen her? How's her service like? Haven't seen any reviews on her.

Banned
    Do any of you guys who love eating ass ever encountered an embarrassing moment for the girl? That is, she farted or something else came out?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do yall just go for it or ask the girl first? Sounds hot but I'd like advice on maximizing success

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xeniba View Post
    Do yall just go for it or ask the girl first? Sounds hot but I'd like advice on maximizing success
    Always ask the girl first! Don’t do anything without asking. Most will agree to it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Usually if you massage the girl first, rake your nails in circular motions over her ass, then brush your fingers closer and closer to her chocolate starfish, it will be hard for her to say no

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast