Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Eating Ass - who else loves it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Usually if you massage the girl first, rake your nails in circular motions over her ass, then brush your fingers closer and closer to her chocolate starfish, it will be hard for her to say no
    It might have more to do with the hourly rate, not to mention less time to be penetrated n pounded in her other orifices. This John pays to lick my ring. Keep lickn' lover boy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    It might have more to do with the hourly rate, not to mention less time to be penetrated n pounded in her other orifices. This John pays to lick my ring. Keep lickn' lover boy.
    Yep, precisely..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I consider myself a connoisseur of eating ass, but I do have my rules:

- Rule #1: never go finger(s) first, followed by the eating out. Once fingers have been introduced, that's the end of the eating out I'm afraid.

- Rule #2: Always get her sufficiently aroused before diving in. For this, you can take cues from when WLs service you before a dragon drill. Lash around her moons and upper thighs to get those nerve endings firing, keeping other contact to a minimum (nope, no grabbing her arse cheeks full on with both of your hammy hands. Stay in line, soldier!). Keep her on her toes, not knowing where you will attack next with your tongue.

- Rule #3: I almost never eat an ass where the attached pussy is not at least trimmed. If she has a full bush, it's a no go for me. I have my OCD to thank for this.

- Rule #4: If she's not enjoying the DATY, then she will not enjoy the ass eating.

Otherwise, bros, I've really enjoyed the forbidden act of eating out many a girl's most guarded erogenous zones. Nothing beats this foreplay IMO!
    Sage advice rule no1 set in stone

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's a national past time

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Hah! Then you don't really understand the point of paying to punt, bro! When we pay the $$$, it's not all about having that recipient do something unto us, it's also about having the privilege of doing something unto them that we would otherwise have been locked up in prison for sexual harassment in doing so.

I used to be like a lot of the greenhorns around here always going on about receiving service, but when you've been punting as long as I have, FMD the value of having carte blanche on a hot young body is a million times more value than an over the hill MILF WL willing to dish out any service on me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    What about mongers eating a chick’s ass? That is, dragon drilling a girl? How many of you like doing it?
    I'm down to it if the girl loves it. Not something I'd do for myself, but to get the lady going, if that's her thing.

Just yesterday I finally got to try out J Anna from 42G. A bit on the wild side, she got on all fours and had me finger her. Her asshole was just on display, and she's very clean, and very smooth down there, and I just couldn't help myself but go at it while I was fingering. Again, not something I'd do, but for the experience, it was fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you don't eat ass you're not a real punter

Senior Member(無間使者)

- Rule #1: never go finger(s) first, followed by the eating out. Once fingers have been introduced, that's the end of the eating out I'm afraid.

- Rule #2: Always get her sufficiently aroused before diving in. For this, you can take cues from when WLs service you before a dragon drill. Lash around her moons and upper thighs to get those nerve endings firing, keeping other contact to a minimum (nope, no grabbing her arse cheeks full on with both of your hammy hands. Stay in line, soldier!). Keep her on her toes, not knowing where you will attack next with your tongue.

- Rule #3: I almost never eat an ass where the attached pussy is not at least trimmed. If she has a full bush, it's a no go for me. I have my OCD to thank for this.

- Rule #4: If she's not enjoying the DATY, then she will not enjoy the ass eating.

Otherwise, bros, I've really enjoyed the forbidden act of eating out many a girl's most guarded erogenous zones. Nothing beats this foreplay IMO!
    👍.. Rule no.1 and 3 always for me!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hah! Then you don't really understand the point of paying to punt, bro! When we pay the $$$, it's not all about having that recipient do something unto us, it's also about having the privilege of doing something unto them that we would otherwise have been locked up in prison for sexual harassment in doing so.

I used to be like a lot of the greenhorns around here always going on about receiving service, but when you've been punting as long as I have, FMD the value of having carte blanche on a hot young body is a million times more value than an over the hill MILF WL willing to dish out any service on me.
    Please don't for 1 minute think that I don't try at times to do stuff or don't get off on stuff that maybe I wouldn't admit to normally,only here on an annomous punting forum. I enjoy all that shit as much as any.My only limits is cash.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i've never done it, but like it when the girls do it to me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What about putting your nose up against her ass and sniff like a dog? That sounds sexy af but a little weird.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I have only dabbled, still trying to adapt to it. Mainly when you want to get deep dark and dirty. I never thought about rule 1 before, learn something everyday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw K Juni today. Great ass, it wasn’t as surgically enhanced as I thought it might be (compared to Hibiki) but I asked her and she confirmed she had work done on it. What a doll!

Needless to say, I dined on it delightfully and she loved it!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    Saw K Juni today. Great ass, it wasn’t as surgically enhanced as I thought it might be (compared to Hibiki) but I asked her and she confirmed she had work done on it. What a doll!

Juni is a great lady and I agree the enhancements don't detract from your experience with her. Good to see her back after being absent not long ago.

Incidentally, I don't eat ass, but understand and respect many punters love doing it, although I find it amusing some punters assume they love it ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, considering I asked her if I could and her response was “I love you” with a grin as she positioned it towards me, I’m not sure how else to read it..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Juni’s ass is great, she is great

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, considering I asked her if I could and her response was “I love you” with a grin as she positioned it towards me, I’m not sure how else to read it..
    With a grain of salt.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Never been into giving or receiving of ass eating, however wise words from a brother.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    If you don't eat ass you're not a real punter
    This , maybe its my catholic upbringing of being conditioned that sex is crap. ( i am filthy animal ) lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Juni is a great lady and I agree the enhancements don't detract from your experience with her. Good to see her back after being absent not long ago.

Incidentally, I don't eat ass, but understand and respect many punters love doing it, although I find it amusing some punters assume they love it ..
    K Juni , where does she work ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast