Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rihanna: And the winner of the worst punt award of 2022 (possibly ever) is ... Rihanna!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rihanna: And the winner of the worst punt award of 2022 (possibly ever) is ... Rihanna!

Lady: Rihanna
    Looks: 9/10
    Body: 7.5/10
    Attitude: 1/10 (YMMV of course)
    Price: $200 for 30mins

Let me cut to the chase here. Rihanna is a pretty, young Japanese girl with a banging body, who has the worst attitude I've ever come across in my history of punting.

The bad juju started as soon as we entered the room, when I tried to make small talk with her, only to be ignored. It was literally like this:
    Me: Hey, how are you, I'm dodgybastard.
    Rihanna: ....
    Me: How long have you been in Sydney?
    Me: Great weather huh?

Things just went downhill after that. It was pretty clear she didn't want to be at work or with me.

Lowlights include:
    - 10 seconds of LFK, followed by a "no" when I tried to kiss for longer
    - 10 seconds of perfunctory BBBJ, followed by a sigh after which she rolled over on her back. Asked for a bit more BBBJ: "no"
    - I bought my own condom, as I prefer the Sagamis. But she immediately said "no" and used her own.
    - I went a bit soft, because who wants to have sex with someone with that kind of attitude. At that point, she rolled her eyes and sighed
    - When I eventually got hard (closed my eyes and thought of the queen, who, bless her departed soul, has a sexier vibe than Rihanna), and we started having sex, she had such a disgusted look on her face that I stopped and ended the session 10 mins early.

I get that I may not be everyone's cup of tea looks or personality wise, but I believe I was polite, well presented, clean, showered and shaved. I can't think of how I could've offended her in any way.

So throughout the entire session, the only words she said to me were "No" three times.

I complained to the papasan, who to his credit was quite apologetic.

TLDR: This girl is gorgeous, but shouldn't be working in the industry. Avoid, avoid, avoid at all costs. Worst $200 I've ever spent.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Whenever I read in a description willing to cooperate or something to that effect I avoid. You have proven my long held assumption. Thank you but I am sorry it happened to you

did you complain bro (to management).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sure did. Got an apology. Didn't ask for a refund or anything else. Was just happy to get out of there after that experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Rihanna on her first day at N5M and thought she was pretty decent.

Have since been observing her working 14+ hour days at 42G nonstop for weeks and wouldn’t touch her now at half her rate.

Crazy what she’s putting herself through, and unfortunate that punters like OP are taking the L.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Hasn’t happened to me often (maybe 3 times in 5 years of once-a-month punting) but whenever I’ve felt the vibe THAT bad right at the start, I’ve contacted reception and requested another girl.

On all 3 occasions (twice at Ginza and once at 42G) the boss was happy to oblige.

Call it early and call the girl a cab. None of us should have to deal with an attitude like that.

And thanks for the intel Mr DG.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Hasn’t happened to me often (maybe 3 times in 5 years of once-a-month punting) but whenever I’ve felt the vibe THAT bad right at the start, I’ve contacted reception and requested another girl.

On all 3 occasions (twice at Ginza and once at 42G) the boss was happy to oblige.

Call it early and call the girl a cab. None of us should have to deal with an attitude like that.

And thanks for the intel Mr DG.
    Good logical advice Mr TC.

Wish I'd had such gumption a few weeks back whilst undertaking my 2nd worst ever punt at Kyoto.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shoulda listened to the little voice in my head saying that it was a bad idea to continue.... My dick won that argument, unfortunately.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    TC made a very good point. To request a change if there is no vibe at all at the start. It is good for the girl too. Or just head to another shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Attitude is everything IMO .. we can be clean / respectful/ hygienic etc but the other side needs to meet halfway ..

Sometimes a punt can turn around after cold start hence the “let’s see how it unfolds” attitude we have . But almost always it’s just shit ..

I get it , we are there buying a service (sex/intimacy ) whatever you call it ,
    In the end it needs to be justified ..

Walking away is something I seldom do , but needs to happen more in this industry..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So what do you guys say when that happens?.... The girl had a bad attitude? And would you get a refund at that point if there are no other girls available or to your liking?

I did try that in a smaller place once, the one upstairs on Victoria Rd, and the mamasan offered me another girl but refused to give me a refund when I declined (she was a pork chop)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    So what do you guys say when that happens?.... The girl had a bad attitude? And would you get a refund at that point if there are no other girls available or to your liking?

I did try that in a smaller place once, the one upstairs on Victoria Rd, and the mamasan offered me another girl but refused to give me a refund when I declined (she was a pork chop)
    Upstairs Victoria rd? Rydalmere?
    Any clue to save brothers hard earn money?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsteve View Post
    Upstairs Victoria rd? Rydalmere?
    Any clue to save brothers hard earn money?
    I believe it was 187a Victoria Rd, drummoyne. But that was ages ago, like years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Turd-eau View Post
    she stole your money and your precious seed
    Unfortunately no seed stolen or lost

I couldn't finish the session, not with someone who didn't want to be there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unfortunately no seed stolen or lost

I couldn't finish the session, not with someone who didn't want to be there.
    Trouble is that goes for all of them. Desperado's that we all r will keep lining up to pay to do things to their holes.... after the blokes before us. They respect us? NOT!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I logged on to write this exact review... thanks for saving me the time.

Saw her a few days ago early on in her shift. U were pretty much spot on the only difference is I just got over the line before her alarm went off (early) and she was so quick to jump off and into the shower.

Didn't even wait till I was done drying she was dressed and trying to grab my towel off me so she could leave.

Complained and like you management were very apologetic, sad so see nothing's changed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyb View Post
    I logged on to write this exact review... thanks for saving me the time.

Saw her a few days ago early on in her shift. U were pretty much spot on the only difference is I just got over the line before her alarm went off (early) and she was so quick to jump off and into the shower.

Didn't even wait till I was done drying she was dressed and trying to grab my towel off me so she could leave.

Complained and like you management were very apologetic, sad so see nothing's changed.
    So it seems that 42 have had the feedback multiple times from multiple people.

What's worse is Rihanna is still on shift and that 42 Gladesville management have done nothing to address the situation!

Shame on them. Guess they value a quick buck over looking after their customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So it seems that 42 have had the feedback multiple times from multiple people.

What's worse is Rihanna is still on shift and that 42 Gladesville management have done nothing to address the situation!

Shame on them. Guess they value a quick buck over looking after their customers.

I was interested to see er a couple of weeks ago and mentioned to the boss she had a couple of poor reviews online. He was kind enough to mention that she mostly gets poor revews, so I swapped out for Mari and ..... had a nice time.

I had a very similar experience with 'Airi' I think that was her name at No.5. Fucking terrible service - including not letting lick her clt and trying to keep er legs closed when I tried to fuck her. Super cute young girl at 39kg, but .... terrrible service. I complained on th wy out and Mama san just said 'Oh, sorry to her that'. Not real impressed. Airi , or whatever her name was is long gone and hopefully never returns.

Thankfully, the good experiences outnumber the bad. Suggest you try Meeko for a fun, happy, cooperative girl, who makes you feel welcome. Or, everyone's favourite ..... Jay.

WM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wish I had read the reviews, agree with the worst punt of the year. Wasn't interested, little talk, kept on wiping eveytime you kiss her, only interested in mish...also had chubby legs and butt, prefer a toned girl instead.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    I was interested to see er a couple of weeks ago and mentioned to the boss she had a couple of poor reviews online. He was kind enough to mention that she mostly gets poor revews, so I swapped out for Mari and ..... had a nice time.

I had a very similar experience with 'Airi' I think that was her name at No.5. Fucking terrible service - including not letting lick her clt and trying to keep er legs closed when I tried to fuck her. Super cute young girl at 39kg, but .... terrrible service. I complained on th wy out and Mama san just said 'Oh, sorry to her that'. Not real impressed. Airi , or whatever her name was is long gone and hopefully never returns.

Thankfully, the good experiences outnumber the bad. Suggest you try Meeko for a fun, happy, cooperative girl, who makes you feel welcome. Or, everyone's favourite ..... Jay.

WM
    Yeah, I had a similar experience with ahri. But she was 100% not young.. or cute.. she was prob around late 40s to early 50s. Kept a decent body for that age. U can certainly see her age thru the make up. I booked for the 90 min as recommended by management. However there was a lot of time wasting, a lot of fluffing about. She also offered bbfs for an xtra 200. Did NOT take that up. It was a complete waste of money. But.. its punting..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast