Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rihanna: And the winner of the worst punt award of 2022 (possibly ever) is ... Rihanna!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow. Surprised management hasn’t done anything about her. They’re usually pretty quick to deal with this kind of issue.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    Lady: Rihanna
    Looks: 9/10
    Body: 7.5/10
    Attitude: 1/10 (YMMV of course)
    Price: $200 for 30mins

Let me cut to the chase here. Rihanna is a pretty, young Japanese girl with a banging body, who has the worst attitude I've ever come across in my history of punting.

The bad juju started as soon as we entered the room, when I tried to make small talk with her, only to be ignored. It was literally like this:
    Me: Hey, how are you, I'm dodgybastard.
    Rihanna: ....
    Me: How long have you been in Sydney?
    Me: Great weather huh?

Things just went downhill after that. It was pretty clear she didn't want to be at work or with me.

Lowlights include:
    - 10 seconds of LFK, followed by a "no" when I tried to kiss for longer
    - 10 seconds of perfunctory BBBJ, followed by a sigh after which she rolled over on her back. Asked for a bit more BBBJ: "no"
    - I bought my own condom, as I prefer the Sagamis. But she immediately said "no" and used her own.
    - I went a bit soft, because who wants to have sex with someone with that kind of attitude. At that point, she rolled her eyes and sighed
    - When I eventually got hard (closed my eyes and thought of the queen, who, bless her departed soul, has a sexier vibe than Rihanna), and we started having sex, she had such a disgusted look on her face that I stopped and ended the session 10 mins early.

I get that I may not be everyone's cup of tea looks or personality wise, but I believe I was polite, well presented, clean, showered and shaved. I can't think of how I could've offended her in any way.

So throughout the entire session, the only words she said to me were "No" three times.

I complained to the papasan, who to his credit was quite apologetic.

TLDR: This girl is gorgeous, but shouldn't be working in the industry. Avoid, avoid, avoid at all costs. Worst $200 I've ever spent.
    Learn from your experience. Next time if a lady ignores you like that, just do a U-turn and tell the shop you have changed your mind and walk back to the car.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by grudgory View Post
    Wow. Surprised management hasn’t done anything about her. They’re usually pretty quick to deal with this kind of issue.
    Particularly at 42G. I always found management very good over there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I also had the exact same experience as OP. I’m glad(sad) to see there are other punters had the same experience so I’m not the only one

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Wow Rihanna was great the three times I saw her but that was a while ago.

Little girl with a bubble butt!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dace_t2000 View Post
    Wish I had read the reviews, agree with the worst punt of the year. Wasn't interested, little talk, kept on wiping eveytime you kiss her, only interested in mish...also had chubby legs and butt, prefer a toned girl instead.
    Try Lumi at Ginza Empire then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did write an incredibly long reply to this thread but I’ve decided to move it to its own thread as it was very long and too conflicting to this one and am providing the following short re-write:

Whilst I believe the posters on this thread I thought I’d give Rihanna a crack because for me I value looks above service (I don’t really want horrible service but am happy enough with mediocre service from a hot chick). For me Rihanna’s service was actually A grade and I didn’t get any of the vibes from her that I thought I would (except that she is quite beautiful) from reading this thread.
    Last edited by down2fish; 28-12-2022 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Submitted a new thread instead

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wont say rihanna is my worst punt of the year but i can confirm that everything that OP wrote is 100% true and happened to me exactually the same.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    "I get that I may not be everyone's cup of tea looks or personality wise, but I believe I was polite, well presented, clean, showered and shaved. I can't think of how I could've offended her in any way."
    #totally agree. We dont need to be handsome to get some decent service. and I was also polite, well presented, clean, showered and shaved and i wore perfume before i went, but i got the exact same experience as OP.

"So throughout the entire session, the only words she said to me were "No" three times."
    #i got the exact same experience. throughout the entire session, the only words she said to me were "No" three times.

"I complained to the papasan, who to his credit was quite apologetic."
    #i also complained to the papasan, he was apologetic and said Rihanna might not be your cup of tea. ask me to try other girls.
    i was like, who would like rihanna? who would like to be treated like that???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12