Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The most prettiest face 2022 goes to?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Agree

Love a pretty girl and good set of legs but a tight box is my go to in terms of a hooker.

I think best commercial money box 2022 is more appropriate for mongers!
    And this thread is not belong to you… i believe a lot of guy here really concern about face.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defqon888 View Post
    And this thread is not belong to you… i believe a lot of guy here really concern about face.
    It’s a Fucken forum Sherlock, that is my opinion and thoughts hahaha I did not realise I had to find the owner of the thread for pre approval.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are a lot of pretty girls out there. Most of them are attractive. Often it’s their attitude that makes them pretty attractive. A lovely smile, positive attitude, enthusiasm, willingness to please, fake orgasm, acting ability…..these attributes make them pretty for me.

As we know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Most Thai women have enhanced boobs and a nose job. They think that this makes them pretty. Most MLs look very good to me. There are a few beauty queens.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Think I have to see this girl that's in both the prettiest face and biggest ass threads.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cocktopus View Post
    Melissa does have a pretty face. I've only been to Saigon Bexley once and I remember when she answered the door I was completely floored by how hot she was. Has had a lot of work done as others have commented. Kinda like an asian Kardashian but she looks good. Sounds like a lebo chick from Bankstown, but that's not the point of this thread ��

Edit: to those that have seen her at Chanel, does she offer any extra services compared to the shop?
    Apologies. Just reading that comment makes me want to throw up. I had a session with her in Bexley because Jessie recommended.

The moment Melissa opened her mouth, I thought I was in the Southwest of Sydney...

I feel bad for the son, having a mother with nothing that would resemble him in any sort of way.

One day, she will explain why she had to inject everything unnatural into that body of hers...

Banned
    Jacinda .... Not many can do that

Banned
    Retired........ To be

Banned
    Fuck me , probably backhandling

Banned
    Alexander Downer......

Banned
    The most beautiful face, and smile

Banned
    It is situated right now because

Banned
    Try to be able to get it

Banned
    The University of aware ness

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Apologies. Just reading that comment makes me want to throw up. I had a session with her in Bexley because Jessie recommended.

The moment Melissa opened her mouth, I thought I was in the Southwest of Sydney...

I feel bad for the son, having a mother with nothing that would resemble him in any sort of way.

One day, she will explain why she had to inject everything unnatural into that body of hers...
    Hahaha. Seems like her accent made an impression on you too.

Banned
    Wonderful soul. Adventure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why do you post like that Beergut, you're already over 50 posts so it's not spam to get in the secret club. You a bot or something?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol that’s tough! It must have been a total blue ball moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    J Hana @ GE for me, 0 service but 9.8 face.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me the biggest disappointment has been with the influx of J girls who work way too much.

I still remember my fav shop 10 years ago getting casual J backpackers who were absolutely great fun, orgasmic and enjoyed the one or two days they were on. Very few since then who have got the whole works. Looks, sexiness, attitude and service. J Rei and J Saya were both amazing in 2022.

But there were way too many disappointments especially with the looks and time wasting. I have stopped booking an hour on the first meet. Chatswood60 and Kyoto/sakura get the gong awards. Gladesville gets the tissue award for the most number of tissues the chicks get through. The chicks from these shops are also not reflective of the pics and the service from the middle of 2022 was very poor. Sorry I just don’t do reviews as much as i used to.

Since the departure of my favs, my best sessions have now been with J casuals at massage shops. None are stunning. None give me body vibes that result in an instant boner. However they remind me of the easy going J backpackers from 10 years ago. Chilled. Relaxed. Happy go lucky attitude. Orgasmic. Not overworked.

Hopefully, with the weak Yen, we’ll continue to get a good supply of J girls and hopefully most will want to enjoy life here a bit more rather than work 24x7 for a few weeks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    For me the biggest disappointment has been with the influx of J girls who work way too much.

I still remember my fav shop 10 years ago getting casual J backpackers who were absolutely great fun, orgasmic and enjoyed the one or two days they were on. Very few since then who have got the whole works. Looks, sexiness, attitude and service. J Rei and J Saya were both amazing in 2022.

But there were way too many disappointments especially with the looks and time wasting. I have stopped booking an hour on the first meet. Chatswood60 and Kyoto/sakura get the gong awards. Gladesville gets the tissue award for the most number of tissues the chicks get through. The chicks from these shops are also not reflective of the pics and the service from the middle of 2022 was very poor. Sorry I just don’t do reviews as much as i used to.

Since the departure of my favs, my best sessions have now been with J casuals at massage shops. None are stunning. None give me body vibes that result in an instant boner. However they remind me of the easy going J backpackers from 10 years ago. Chilled. Relaxed. Happy go lucky attitude. Orgasmic. Not overworked.

Hopefully, with the weak Yen, we’ll continue to get a good supply of J girls and hopefully most will want to enjoy life here a bit more rather than work 24x7 for a few weeks.
    I can not agree more!

I also think the best bet currently is the part timers at ML focus shops but offer FS on the side.. Or Korean privates ...

I havent ventured into a FS Shop for J girls for months... A couple of tempting photos esp. M5 recently but otherwise not looking to drop $300 on these J girls working 12 hrs shifts 6 days per week.

Banned
    Probably because jacindas uncle was my english teacher

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast