Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid but happy..

Senior Member(無間使者)

Stupid but happy..

So sitting in this inner city pub (actually a 5 star hotel bar) and in walks this complete knockout. Every eye in the place follow this young thing and her friend who wasn't too bad either.
    Problem was I reckon they were only 14 but struth, the barman checked their ID and got them alcoholic drinks. My mate suggested we make an offer instead of the usual chat up as that probably wouldn't get any result. OK, I go and whisper in the knockout's ear that if they are interested in some paid action to come and join us.

After some discussion between themselves, the both joined us and it turns out they were both available all night. OK, an offer of $1k was made for all night including breakfast everything available, nothing barred. So we all go up to my mates room and have a very enjoyable time. Now the funny part, after breakfast as they abut to go out the door, I give the knockout her money and her mate said give me my half now please so she handed over 500. and they left. We were totally dumbstruck, they took half the money we offered with us all misunderstanding each other.

However, we now each have a date and common hotel room (overlooking the harbour) for next saturday. looks like a cheap nye !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any update on your NYE night?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by will2shy View Post
    Any update on your NYE night?
    Well, lets just say it was great. Though the view whist excellant, the fireworks this NYE was fairly "ho hum", but the fireworks in the room made up for it.
    The only downside was just before leaving the hotel I checked their ID and realised they were fake. It turned out that I was closer in my first estimation than they were to the ID ages.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    Well, lets just say it was great. Though the view whist excellant, the fireworks this NYE was fairly "ho hum", but the fireworks in the room made up for it.
    The only downside was just before leaving the hotel I checked their ID and realised they were fake. It turned out that I was closer in my first estimation than they were to the ID ages.
    This... Does not sound right no matter how you word it...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Admitting to statutory rape on a public forum is a bold move indeed…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    How do you check their IDs? Do you just ask them and expect them to show you their IDs?

Do you post in a public forum that you committed a crime and for those of us who know, it is not hard at all to find out who you are.

It is either a lie or you are a stupid fool! Could be both

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Floppydick's Dick would ve went floppy after looking at their s ID

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    How do you check their IDs? Do you just ask them and expect them to show you their IDs?

Do you post in a public forum that you committed a crime and for those of us who know, it is not hard at all to find out who you are.

It is either a lie or you are a stupid fool! Could be both
    Guys I think leave it to the fantasy. No way a 14 old looks like adult and get away in a bar. Don’t know even if they would want to get into a bar even meet strangers in a hotel room.

It was fun to read but I always take things posted with a pinch of salt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Guys I think leave it to the fantasy. No way a 14 old looks like adult and get away in a bar. Don’t know even if they would want to get into a bar even meet strangers in a hotel room.

It was fun to read but I always take things posted with a pinch of salt.
    Of course the whole thing was dubious as fuck.

Then I feel like there's a deeper problem with this whole thing then. The fantasy could've went with just banging a bombshell of a chick the end. But no it had to go into the whole spiel of the girl being 14 year old at the end...

Is it a fantasy of his to fuck a 14 year old at the end of the day?

Nah man, that's too far even for me whose looking for BBFS on a punting forum...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Some dude wants to fuck a 14 yo girl.

Some 17 yo goes and kills a 41 yo mother of 2 and will probably get away with 1 or 2 years of juvy.

Do you think the guys who created the age thresholds of everything - sex, crime, drinking, smoking, etc - were geniuses that knew exactly what age is appropriate for everything, and nobody could have come up with a better estimate? They all should collectively get farked in the arse for the shit that they've created. If they were dead, they need to be exhumed and *then* farked up the arse.

The system is fucked up beyond recognition because of these stupid age thresholds, particularly for crime. I think the got it all wrong, IMHO.

I don't know anything about the age of consent so I'll stay out of that debate, but for crime? I say as long as the guy is physically strong enough to kill / seriously wound someone, he should be judged as an adult no matter what his age is. The victim and their family must be the first priority, not politics or the general public.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Some dude wants to fuck a 14 yo girl.

Some 17 yo goes and kills a 41 yo mother of 2 and will probably get away with 1 or 2 years of juvy.

Do you think the guys who created the age thresholds of everything - sex, crime, drinking, smoking, etc - were geniuses that knew exactly what age is appropriate for everything, and nobody could have come up with a better estimate? They all should collectively get farked in the arse for the shit that they've created. If they were dead, they need to be exhumed and *then* farked up the arse.

The system is fucked up beyond recognition because of these stupid age thresholds, particularly for crime. I think the got it all wrong, IMHO.

I don't know anything about the age of consent so I'll stay out of that debate, but for crime? I say as long as the guy is physically strong enough to kill / seriously wound someone, he should be judged as an adult no matter what his age is. The victim and their family must be the first priority, not politics or the general public.
    I have had a similar and very interesting discussion with someone recently but not in this topic.

Certain countries/cultures have normalised certain behaviours making them right in the eyes of the law. We all do that. In NSW, prostitution is legal so it is right in the eyes of the law to engage in it within certain parameters. In other countries if you steal a loaf of bread, your hand will be cut off and they made it right in the eyes of the law. The philosophical and fundamental question is on what’s right/wrong. I don’t have the answer to that, but the answer is influenced by many things such as culture, religion and law, amongst others.

Is it ok for someone older than 18, or younger for that matter, to fuck someone who is possibly 16 or younger? According to this country, no. Much less brag about it here.

Anyway, I prefer to talk about over 18 pussies, asses and tits.

Happy punting all

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Funny story ... probably true ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    https://youtu.be/5FjWe31S_0g

Nope. Don't even fantasise about 14, or 16 year olds etc. They are kids. Don't try to use bullshit to justify. There's plenty of very, very solid evidence to suggest even 18 is too young for drinking, driving etc.

Rock spiders are the lowest of lows..

I don't believe the story, but really we're talking about taking advantage of kids here. Vile stuff.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post

Nope. Don't even fantasise about 14, or 16 year olds etc. They are kids. Don't try to use bullshit to justify. There's plenty of very, very solid evidence to suggest even 18 is too young for drinking, driving etc.

I don't believe the story, but really we're talking about taking advantage of kids here. Vile stuff.
    Wholeheartedly agree!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Agreed, no one should do some mental gymnastics to try and say 'age' is just someone's arbitrary threshold created for control...

They're kids... Trying to say this is all subjective depending on the country doesn't mean it's 'okay'.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This story is all kinds of fucked up. Almost certainly fake (a 5 star hotel's not going to be accepting a fake ID, it's not some shitty suburban nightclub that doesn't give a fuck). And how do you check the ID later anyway? Go through her purse?

Take your sick fantasies elsewhere dude.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Agree with that. I find it disgusting and would not be comfortable. I was chatting to a girl on seeking at when she shared her photos it appeared that she is too young. Although she claimed to be at Uni her pics looked like she must be younger. I had to tell her it does not look right and I am not comfortable meeting. I think she understood where I was coming from. I would not mind a girl in her 20 who looks mature enough. But not someone looks like a kid.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Agree with that. I find it disgusting and would not be comfortable. I was chatting to a girl on seeking at when she shared her photos it appeared that she is too young. Although she claimed to be at Uni her pics looked like she must be younger. I had to tell her it does not look right and I am not comfortable meeting. I think she understood where I was coming from. I would not mind a girl in her 20 who looks mature enough. But not someone looks like a kid.
    I have had the same experience on seeking. I turned them down, they looked too young.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My mate years ago pickup a girl in the coogee bay he was sh!t face next morning turns out she was 16 I saw her the night before and she looked 22

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I have had the same experience on seeking. I turned them down, they looked too young.
    The girls are getting younger because they know many guys want younger girls and are willing to spend big on them. Guys need to think with their big heads and not small heads so they don't find themselves in a messy situation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast