Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stupid but happy..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The girls are getting younger because they know many guys want younger girls and are willing to spend big on them. Guys need to think with their big heads and not small heads so they don't find themselves in a messy situation.
    Couldn’t agree more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    It turned out that I was closer in my first estimation than they were to the ID ages.
    Its amazing how many don't really read what's written. Yeah I did it on purpose to see some reaction.
    So.. when I first saw them I thought around 14, but obviously the barman saw what he thought acceptable ID which actually said 22, but that was fake. their real ID actually said 18, Why they were using fake ID instead of their real was only to hide their real identities not their ages.

We had another foursome on saturday, which looks like becoming a regular event..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Updated message

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    Its amazing how many don't really read what's written. Yeah I did it on purpose to see some reaction.
    So.. when I first saw them I thought around 14, but obviously the barman saw what he thought acceptable ID which actually said 22, but that was fake. their real ID actually said 18, Why they were using fake ID instead of their real was only to hide their real identities not their ages.

We had another foursome on saturday, which looks like becoming a regular event..
    Why would 18 year olds need fake IDs to go to the bar? (Unless this is in like the US, but it was never stated)

Plus the whole 'lol it's just to test y'all. Gotcha' does not fly when you never actually stated what their actual age is. You only said it's closer. Like it could've been 15 instead of 14.

Is this some kind of polling to see if people can read between the lines to come to the conclusion 'oh hey he meant they're 18, because 18 is closer to 14 than 22 obviously'?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Why would 18 year olds need fake IDs to go to the bar? (Unless this is in like the US, but it was never stated)
    There's some backpedalling going on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12