Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sugar Babies

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Except there's a dearth of qld relevant information... if more people get involved, this will be so much more useful.
    As it is, I've been having such a good time with SBs from seeking that I'm unlikely to go back to ML or WLs...

Banned
    Agree it needs more people involved and reviewing from QLD. But there are more than a hundred reports of individual girls in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast in the Verified and Bareback forums.

That is a pretty good start compared to anywhere else I have found. How many girls do you have time to sleep with? :-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nine... no wait, seven

Banned
    Hahaha. I wish I was as young and virile as you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much are most averaging per meet? Good start as it helps regulate asking prices like shop girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Allowances vary wildly... but the average appears to be 400 to 500 for 3 or 4 hours.
    But sometimes you can be cheeky and snag a couple hours for 200 to 300, with someone who is genuinely horny, and getting paid is a bonus...

I'd say the level of effort to find a gem is less than finding a ML gem. It's mostly online; you can see pics, chat, and agree expectations without leaving the couch...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sugar babes are not for every person. Some people just enjoy the shop experience being able to walk in and get what is needed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiejones View Post
    How much are most averaging per meet? Good start as it helps regulate asking prices like shop girls.
    Had one want $250 just for a lunch date. WTF - hopefully guys aren't paying that, but probably are. perhaps the rich corp exec types.

On a side note, came across a profile of a model I'm familiar with via other social media. She confirmed it is not her, which just confirms to me the site are full of fake profiles. Not sure if it is the site owners setting them up as click bait or others trying to scam online payments.

Given it is the guys that are paying joining fees / credits to message and teh ladies pay nothing, i wonder if that is a case for discrimination ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2005 View Post
    Had one want $250 just for a lunch date. WTF - hopefully guys aren't paying that, but probably are. perhaps the rich corp exec types.

On a side note, came across a profile of a model I'm familiar with via other social media. She confirmed it is not her, which just confirms to me the site are full of fake profiles. Not sure if it is the site owners setting them up as click bait or others trying to scam online payments.

Given it is the guys that are paying joining fees / credits to message and teh ladies pay nothing, i wonder if that is a case for discrimination ??
    Hi falcon, it's probably not a site that initially suits you but you have paid your money now. so just move on to other profiles. Like everywhere on the internet there are people that use fake pics. just ignore those and move to the real gems.

the $250 lunch date profile, probably new for 2023 believing all the articles she's read about how easy the money is. she either gets with the program or leaves disgruntled. for you and I we just ignore her.

I've had lovely girls from this seeking site since 2019. I've had a real but former Miss Asia now living in Brisbane. I've had ladies join me on 2 week business trips. One lady hosts me to her house, cooks lunch, then fucks all afternoon until 5 minutes before her kids come home.

so, what should Falcon do now? For me, I define what it is I am seeking. In my case I am looking for week day catchups, cannot always do evenings and weekends. So I don't even message girls that want weekend or are working fulltime jobs. That means I am in the student, single mum market. I can host but I also like the girl to host. if they can never host that adds to my cost. I also limit my geographic searches to within 16 kms. I also don't reply to far away girls outside of this area. Now this is not to say I am not filtering out good girls, I probably am but the 'cost' of chatting too widely is that I risk missing the gems in my target area.

You can use the message filtering to exclude girls >16kms away.

The other suggest is to have your condoms packed and ready. girls that are keen want to start today.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bradpitt, interested in starting. Are you also paying around the 400 to 500 ppm? for a number of hours?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tripitaka19 View Post
    Thanks bradpitt, interested in starting. Are you also paying around the 400 to 500 ppm? for a number of hours?
    Any SB that relates price and hours I automatically disengage from perusing them. Money for time is a working girl concept. Any girl that is thinking like that is already displaying a WG mindset. Nothing wrong with that but if I want a WG mindset I can get that on E&B.

That being said I am spilling $3-500 on girls as an all up amount over the week. this might include a lunch and a hotel. If the girl can't host and I'm springing the hotel I have to factor that into her total cost so she will get less cash as it's part of her overall offering.

In summary WGs are WG and SBs are SB. When they or us start to merge those concepts is when we feel it doesn't make sense.

I had a very successful 12 months of arrangement with an SB. I even had a separate ATM account for her where her allowance would go. We came to an end when she told me in advance that she would not be available the next week. No worries. So for my part I didn't put the allowance there for that week. she rang me rather assertively on the Monday about the missing allowance. She had taken me for granted and lost the connection between her part as a SB and what made the money flow. Although with this one we did meet for an unpaid lunch again, we didn't re-negotiate an allowance, she and I had both moved on.

That's another thing you guys need to accept with SB world. When it's done it's over. If you are a clingy type and get attached to girls you fuck, then SB is not a life for you. These girls, regardless of what their profile says just want your money and will tolerate you for a period.

Banned
    All sound advice Brad Pitt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another thing i did which worked out ok is to get a room and if its only for a few hours of fun let her have the room for herself. Especially the younger girls it can be hard for them to get a room to go out so they would love the room and take a bit off the allowance. I did that with one particular girl especially during summer as her place had no air con and i had something on at night. We met up in the afternoon right on 2, did everything till about 6, then i took off. She had a good time out with friends and air con for the nigh and the next day she paid for the room again and invited me over for some more fun. great times and all up I was only about 330 down

Senior Member(無間使者)
    SB arrangement seems to be interesting. I have a thing for Asian girls. Are Asian girls available and cost falls within same bracket? (Considering dinner and hosting is on me, $300-500 ppm?)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There aren't too many Asian ladies on Seeking... those that are, seem to be more interested in getting paid to be taken to dinner rather than getting in the sack... that being said, I have been chatting with one young lady that's certainly talking up a big, kinky game. It remains to be found how much she expects that's worth.

I've had some pretty surprising (in a good way) meets so far, including this morning, which started as just coffee, and ended with us fucking in a nature reserve. But there's a significant number of fakes and flakes that you have to weed out or put up with before you find a gem aligned with your needs...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree with a lot of what has already been put up, and after a few weeks now on seeking, there is a list of ladies that I will be working my way through lol. There are ppm figures between 200 and 700. Some hosted, some not. Typically no time frame, but for me, anything over say 3 hrs would be wasting both our time. Suffice to say that I am talking with up to seven potential ladies that I would like to see, outside of the site, so I will be shutting down my profile once I find a couple of regulars. Once they run their course, I’ll renew again.

I think the best advice I could offer so far from a married man’s perspective:

1) burner phone, if you can afford to hunt SB’s buy a burner phone.
    2) know your limits for what you want to be paying and don’t be afraid to say thanks but no thanks.
    3) Don’t use a one size fits all approach to your initial message, read their profile and adapt.
    4) Dayuse.com
    5) never part with cash up front.
    6) be respectful
    7) be prepared to put in some time on the site and in chats.
    8) download KiK
    9) be prepared to be ghosted, it would appear that quite a lot of last minute medical emergencies occur.
    10) if you have the means, set up a seperate bank account and credit card for this type of thing.
    11) unless you are actually looking for someone to marry (is this really the place to find that 🤷🏼*♂️), don’t fall in love with these girls, as previously mentioned, it’s $$ they are interested in. (Unless you have Johnny’s luck 🤣&#129315

Happy punting to all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBiggens View Post
    Agree with a lot of what has already been put up, and after a few weeks now on seeking, there is a list of ladies that I will be working my way through lol. There are ppm figures between 200 and 700. Some hosted, some not. Typically no time frame, but for me, anything over say 3 hrs would be wasting both our time. Suffice to say that I am talking with up to seven potential ladies that I would like to see, outside of the site, so I will be shutting down my profile once I find a couple of regulars. Once they run their course, I’ll renew again.

I think the best advice I could offer so far from a married man’s perspective:

1) burner phone, if you can afford to hunt SB’s buy a burner phone.
    2) know your limits for what you want to be paying and don’t be afraid to say thanks but no thanks.
    3) Don’t use a one size fits all approach to your initial message, read their profile and adapt.
    4) Dayuse.com
    5) never part with cash up front.
    6) be respectful
    7) be prepared to put in some time on the site and in chats.
    8) download KiK
    9) be prepared to be ghosted, it would appear that quite a lot of last minute medical emergencies occur.
    10) if you have the means, set up a seperate bank account and credit card for this type of thing.
    11) unless you are actually looking for someone to marry (is this really the place to find that 🤷🏼*♂️), don’t fall in love with these girls, as previously mentioned, it’s $$ they are interested in.l.
    has some great tips in here.

I've been exploiting the use of dayuse.com. Hotels at short notice for day use usually like 10am-5pm depending on the chain. The hotels they offer usually take cash if that is your thinking. Prior to using dayuse I was calling motels, paying for a night rate and asking to check in at midday. Was previously always successful getting a suburban hotel but paying the overnight rate and still only using the room until 5pm. the day use rooms lets you book without commitment and free cancellation. Big tick for that.

This year I've had two girls on the tick as they are both in various stages of working and studying. it's been a bit of a drama getting them available at the time to suit me. For reliability I would prefer stay-at-home SB that has sent the kids off to school. Then I trade that off against a 24 yo dripping wet pussy that is available with a little planning after her work shift.

I have catch up with each girl timed to match their tuition payment dates. One I see weekly and the other monthly.

Anyone doubting the quality of new entrants soon to join our market, take a stroll through QUT campus or past any of the foreign language schools.

Life is good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep that's all good advice. I was on seeking for about 2 years. Just out of curiosity has anybody been on both sugardaddy and seeking arrangement. Just want to see if there is a better one. Seeking arrangement a few years back was so easy and good prices. I have had a few here and a few in NSW when I lived there. Doesn't seem to be as good now and a lot more expensive. Alot of the gilrs go and set up an onlyfans page and get heaps I guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Yep that's all good advice. I was on seeking for about 2 years. Just out of curiosity has anybody been on both sugardaddy and seeking arrangement. Just want to see if there is a better one. Seeking arrangement a few years back was so easy and good prices. I have had a few here and a few in NSW when I lived there. Doesn't seem to be as good now and a lot more expensive. Alot of the gilrs go and set up an onlyfans page and get heaps I guess
    the world is always changing. 'some' girls go for onlyfans but not all.

I tried an alternate sugar site, forget the name and it was lame. I always have success on seeking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Adult matchmaker for non paying fun can be good too

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast