Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sugar Babies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Adult matchmaker for non paying fun can be good too
    that's a good reminder. I think I used to use adultfriendfinder. paid subscription though

I thought the world might have migrated to other platforms.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how much did you spend ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Adult Matchmaker for a 3 month membership is 60 bucks. Theres usually a discount.

Banned
    Has anyone landed someone really hot on AMM or AFF? Photos please - it’s either bots or middle age uglies you would not want to have sex with for free.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    Has anyone landed someone really hot on AMM or AFF? Photos please - it’s either bots or middle age uglies you would not want to have sex with for free.
    This thread reminded me of a an AMM or AFF encounter I had buried away under so many nice punting experiences. It was about 2006. It was a 5:30pm hookup at Mercure in North Quay. She arranged the room and I paid her 50% in cash. When I arrived it was a darkened room but enough I could see she was female. She instructed the whole show and I did her doggy on the bed. Once she was done with me I was told to shower and leave. While I was drying off she was on the phone to her husband and kids talking about how she was working late. I was sent out the door with a hand wave.

To this day I have no fucking idea what it was all about. She had the air of someone well educated and in a senior workplace position. No identities were exchanged. Maybe she also had a few guys coming over to pay 50% of the room. Maybe she was from interstate and the room was a corporate expense anyway.

Needless to say I never followed her up for seconds.

Thinking about it now I really think at the time I had a low respect for where I was sticking my cock. Hopefully I've improved.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Free sex is good sex lol. Its a mix but mainly mid 40's women and early 50's. I have had many good experiences on there for over 20 years since my early to mid 20's. Managed a few 3 somes too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will get home alone time this Thursday. Just wondering any advice where to find young Asian student to go for a dinner date leading to some fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobuq123 View Post
    Will get home alone time this Thursday. Just wondering any advice where to find young Asian student to go for a dinner date leading to some fun.
    good place to meet is seeking.com

or tinder

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    This thread reminded me of a an AMM or AFF encounter I had buried away under so many nice punting experiences. It was about 2006. It was a 5:30pm hookup at Mercure in North Quay. She arranged the room and I paid her 50% in cash. When I arrived it was a darkened room but enough I could see she was female. She instructed the whole show and I did her doggy on the bed. Once she was done with me I was told to shower and leave. While I was drying off she was on the phone to her husband and kids talking about how she was working late. I was sent out the door with a hand wave.

To this day I have no fucking idea what it was all about. She had the air of someone well educated and in a senior workplace position. No identities were exchanged. Maybe she also had a few guys coming over to pay 50% of the room. Maybe she was from interstate and the room was a corporate expense anyway.

Thinking about it now I really think at the time I had a low respect for where I was sticking my cock. Hopefully I've improved.
    Interesting story. But 2006? Nothing recent?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good place to meet is seeking.com

or tinder
    i know of people who caught STI thru Tinder hook-up.

Senior Member(無間使者)

i know the person you are talking about. had a similar experience with her around that time too. but we did our thing at the Marriot. she worked for NAB during that time. i saw her at the bank some time later. some kind of senior loans officer. we did not exchange greetings. discreet is discreet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    Interesting story. But 2006? Nothing recent?
    I think I had some other experiences but nothing that has been diving back in. I recall meeting a different lady lived/worked in Newstead and wanted to meet in Norman Park to do it in public. Didn't follow her up.

I think there were other adventurous offers which didn't suit my media profile.

Maybe that mercure hookup put me off more.

Around that time I did hookup with a Yahoo Messenger girl and we had a casual thing going. Probably I stopped punting for a while also.

Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post
    i know the person you are talking about. had a similar experience with her around that time too. but we did our thing at the Marriot. she worked for NAB during that time. i saw her at the bank some time later. some kind of senior loans officer. we did not exchange greetings. discreet is discreet.
    Was the event as hideous as I described?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post
    damm...wonder who that was...i may have worked with her lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone got the 30% discount code for seeking? Thought I would ask here. Also asked in the Sydney forum.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234