Thread: 234 Parramatta Rd - Stanmore/relax - hidden gem

Senior Member(無間使者)

234 Parramatta Rd - Stanmore/relax - hidden gem

Surprised this place hasn't had more reviews.
    Been partaking in the various Parramatta Rd massage shops of late (429, 200 Stanmore, Broadway 227 etc) with mixed success, big fan of 227 due to high hotness levels of the MLs.

Intended to tap up Oasis (208, with a back door entryway), walk round the block while the blue pill was kicking in. Was booked out (although the girl/receptionist looked kinda cheeky, but don't think she spoke much English), told to come back in an hour, couldn't be arsed . So fronted up and did front door of 234 Parramatta Rd.
    Been there a few times, never had to book, always clean, and the girls (always/usually Thai) are normally young and hot. I'm surprised there aren't more reviews of this establishment.
    Opted for hour with Lila. Again, young and hot Thai girl.
    Part 1 average, but nice enough.
    Part 2 began, she was fully clothed, asked how much if she went nude, add $20, ok, then asked how much for bodyslide, added another $20, all up price comparable with the other shops in the vicinity..
    Anyways, her clothes came off, she oiled up, worked cock with tits and body, then handjob to finish off.
    Again, never a bad punt here, think between this and 227 Broadway found my sweet spot in terms of relaxed vibe and high quality MLs..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is one of those under the radar joints ..
    never had any over the moon sessions here but never had any duds either . Clean , small shower ..

Relatively young good looking girls and competitive pricing .

a very very relaxing session always

Banned
    I wonder if the 208 Oasis shop has a website/WeChat where they post ML photos and roster. I drive past that shop a lot and I can feel it whispering to me to visit and see if the girls there are worth it lol

Banned
    234 Parramatta Road website has it that for 60 minutes their price is $120. It's same price as 200 Parramatta Road which includes Happy Ending.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did 45 mins, the specific amount it cost me for the massage, nude body slide and handjob I genuinely can't remember, but it was similar to the other places around there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I wonder if the 208 Oasis shop has a website/WeChat where they post ML photos and roster. I drive past that shop a lot and I can feel it whispering to me to visit and see if the girls there are worth it lol
    Oasis208ParramattaRd

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    This is one of my fav places. Leila/Lila is really good at massage and a teasing happy ending. I've also seen Miccha (not Michelle) here, very good at both as well. Great value, very clean rooms, great deco.

All girls here do a really great massage, even the other ones, though I always forget their names. Never had a bad punt here ever, and I've seen 5 or 6 different girls here and always left relaxed.

To be honest it beats 200 in terms of massage/happy end quality, though not sure if FS or CBJ is on offer at all, and 200 has younger girls I think.

They definitely need better advertising though, never really see anything about it online.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    Surprised this place hasn't had more reviews.
    Been partaking in the various Parramatta Rd massage shops of late (429, 200 Stanmore, Broadway 227 etc) with mixed success, big fan of 227 due to high hotness levels of the MLs.

Intended to tap up Oasis (208, with a back door entryway), walk round the block while the blue pill was kicking in. Was booked out (although the girl/receptionist looked kinda cheeky, but don't think she spoke much English), told to come back in an hour, couldn't be arsed . So fronted up and did front door of 234 Parramatta Rd.
    Been there a few times, never had to book, always clean, and the girls (always/usually Thai) are normally young and hot. I'm surprised there aren't more reviews of this establishment.
    Part 1 average, but nice enough.
    Part 2 began, she was fully clothed, asked how much if she went nude, add $20, ok, then asked how much for bodyslide, added another $20, all up price comparable with the other shops in the vicinity..
    Anyways, her clothes came off, she oiled up, worked cock with tits and body, then handjob to finish off.
    Again, never a bad punt here, think between this and 227 Broadway found my sweet spot in terms of relaxed vibe and high quality MLs..
    thanks brother, will try this out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the intel, i tried this joint a couple of times pre covid and wasnt too impressed but will give it another shot.
    how do you rate 429 these days?