Thread: Rihanna - Don’t judge a book by the reviews of others (YMMV)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rihanna - Don’t judge a book by the reviews of others (YMMV)

This may sound insane to some but, after reading a negative review thread on Rihanna this morning I felt the urge to pay her a visit to see how it pans out. I contemplated all day on whether I should/shouldn’t as I wasn’t really too keen on wasting my hard earned cash and because I’ve only ever been to 42 Gladesville once about 4-5 years ago. However, in the afternoon I decided I’d just give 42glades a call and if she was available during the only time slot I can go (due to personal commitments) then I’d go see her. Just my luck, she was available so I made the hour long drive over to 42 Glades to spend an hour with Rihanna.

Now, after reading all these posts I came in with the following expectations; a really pretty girl, no communication, no DFK, minimal BBBJ, minimal positions, maybe a 50/50 chance of CIM, single shot and her ending the session early

What I found was; Yes she does have a beautiful face (however, her body isn’t exactly to my liking as she’s lightly thicc in the legs and bum and I prefer them lightly toned/slim), great communication (in fact we were talking throughout the whole session), plenty of DFK (I’m not even a fan of DFK but went with it for the sake of testing her out, I actually had to end the DFKs), approx 20 mins of soft slow sensual BBBJ , about 15 mins of sex in different positions (cowgirl, mish, 3 variations of doggy (She even really seemed genuinely into it, I swear 99% of WLs fake it but with her I was almost convinced she enjoyed it), when I was about to blow I asked her if I could cum in her mouth and she quickly hopped off and gave me a BBBJ/HJ CIM finish (she kept going as I was cumming and milked me to the last drop), after around 5 mins of more talking she asked if I wanted to go again, another 5 mins of BBBJ until her phone alarm went off to remind us to shower, by the time I walked out the door I checked my Apple Watch stopwatch and we were at 55 mins (yes, 5 mins early but not too bad really). Please note, I actually checked my Apple Watch all throughout the session (she might even call me a clock watcher xD) so the timings above are somewhat accurate.

Now, my positive review could be due to many things, she could have got told off by management and upped her game, the punters in the other thread could’ve got her at a bad day and I got her on a good day or it could be because I was her cup of tea (I don’t think I rate that well but I am a 29 year old Asian male, relatively fit but with a slight belly, always keep a nice clean fade, no pubic hair as I’ve had laser hair removal and have more than half my body covered in tattoos. This description isn’t a humble brag but a notice to anyone else here that fits this description that they may get better mileage than others). However, regardless of all the reasons above I do agree that she is a paid professional and should not be giving service as bad as some have mentioned here.

She told me she’ll be going back to Japan at the end of this month but will be returning in March. I’m so keen for her return as watching her face while she sucked my cock and while I fucked her was a real turn on for me.

Sorry if this went for so long but I thought I’d share my review on my time with her.
    Last edited by down2fish; 28-12-2022 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Added more context

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I didn't reply to dodgybastard2's review of Rihanna but I'll reply here as it's more relatable to my experience with Rihanna.

I saw her within the first few weeks of her starting, and my session went quite positively. Only downside was the lack of experience, which was clearly communicated to me in her profile, and in person when I was about to hand money over.

Based on the DFK and communication you had with her in your punt, she seems to have opened up a bit more. BBBJ sounds like it she's still on the gentle side (your use of the word sensual is the nice descriptor for it).

It's interesting you mentioned that you might be "her cup of tea". Based on the description of yourself, I am similar (just a little older than you, less tats), and you might be right about Rihanna about this. Shame she's not a consistent punt for all.

Banned
    ZzzzzzzZzzzzz....

This trend of making counter ARs seems old and childish. It doesn't hurt to have a combination of both positive and negative ARs but OPs highlight of the word "YMMV" in the subject line make it look like he's trying sooo hard to overshadow the negative AR previously written.

Delete my comment if you want, but my top tips for a marketing strategy is to have the number of positive ARs outweighing negative ARs instead of trying to explain your way out like a kid caught red handed stealing candy from a shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    ZzzzzzzZzzzzz....

This trend of making counter ARs seems old and childish. It doesn't hurt to have a combination of both positive and negative ARs but OPs highlight of the word "YMMV" in the subject line make it look like he's trying sooo hard to overshadow the negative AR previously written.

Delete my comment if you want, but my top tips for a marketing strategy is to have the number of positive ARs outweighing negative ARs instead of trying to explain your way out like a kid caught red handed stealing candy from a shop.
    If we turn the table around and let WLs write AR on us I'm sure I would have bad and good reviews too. Can't please everyone. That's life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Glad you had a great experience down2fish, it definitely seems like the complete opposite of mine. Hopefully its because 42 management have asked her to up her game, or maybe I just need more tattoos!

FWIW, I'm a late 30s clean cut, fit asian male. Decent body (so I've been told) but with a face that only a mother can love :P

Regardless, doesn't matter what we look like, she shouldn't have given me or others on this forum the poor treatment that she did.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    ZzzzzzzZzzzzz....

I haven't seen a lot of counter ARs done by people so dunno man. Also in terms of counter ARs are you referring to only the positive counter ARs in response to negative ones or both ways?

I don't know what you want downfish to do man. He was respectable in terms of writing his own AR instead of commenting on someone else's. He was polite and did not argue against or refute Dodgybastard's AR and experiences. He was detailed and put down some factors that may of caused his experience to be better (looks/appearance or even maybe 42G had a talk with the girl). Just because someone writes a positive or negative AR in contrast to someone else's doesn't mean it's childish. They may of just had a different experience. Fish wasn't calling dodgy a liar, he was just saying his experience was different.

It seems Dodgy has a similar aesthetic to fish so it might not be down to looks. Perhaps the shop had a chat with Rihanna about her service and need to improve.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    Regardless, doesn't matter what we look like, she shouldn't have given me or others on this forum the poor treatment that she did.
    Yeah that definitely sucks, and I'm sure our reviews here gave the impression you were gonna have a good punt...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I haven't seen a lot of counter ARs done by people so dunno man. Also in terms of counter ARs are you referring to only the positive counter ARs in response to negative ones or both ways?

I don't know what you want downfish to do man. He was respectable in terms of writing his own AR instead of commenting on someone else's. He was polite and did not argue against or refute Dodgybastard's AR and experiences. He was detailed and put down some factors that may of caused his experience to be better (looks/appearance or even maybe 42G had a talk with the girl). Just because someone writes a positive or negative AR in contrast to someone else's doesn't mean it's childish. They may of just had a different experience. Fish wasn't calling dodgy a liar, he was just saying his experience was different.

It seems Dodgy has a similar aesthetic to fish so it might not be down to looks. Perhaps the shop had a chat with Rihanna about her service and need to improve.
    😂😂😂

Like watching the news about a teenager who died with stab wound to the chest during a party in Byron Bay.

"He fell onto a knife sticking out of the ground!"

Hopefully you're of legal age, because your explanations just doesn't make you sound like one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by crhaayn View Post
    Yeah that definitely sucks, and I'm sure our reviews here gave the impression you were gonna have a good punt...
    Honestly, the reason I booked her was because there were a few positive reviews on this forum, so positive or negative, lets keep them coming so we can all benefit.

Everyone is going to have a different experience. I just wasn't expecting mine to be so poor given the reputation of the establishment and the price point.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    😂😂😂

Like watching the news about a teenager who died with stab wound to the chest during a party in Byron Bay.

"He fell onto a knife sticking out of the ground!"

Hopefully you're of legal age, because your explanations just doesn't make you sound like one.
    Mate, why don't u just let up. Everyone's going to have their own review and their own experiences. Why don't u go and see her and write up an experience of ur own?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ZzzzzzzZzzzzz....

Bro, i am totally with you. This counter AR is just childish and stupid. There are already so many punters have confirmed they had a really bad experience with her, and she's been doing the same again and again to different people, and I am one of the "victims" as well, what's the point of this counter AR? To brag that you're handsome or you're rihanna's cup of tea? Urge more people to find out by themselves by rolling the dice on whether she's happy on that day or not? this is just so stupid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlnecklace View Post
    Bro, i am totally with you. This counter AR is just childish and stupid. There are already so many punters have confirmed they had a really bad experience with her, and she's been doing the same again and again to different people, and I am one of the "victims" as well, what's the point of this counter AR? To brag that you're handsome or you're rihanna's cup of tea? Urge more people to find out by themselves by rolling the dice on whether she's happy on that day or not? this is just so stupid.
    I guess everyone's experience is different.

That having been said, it certainly seems that Rihanna has provided the same crap / ripoff level of service to many on this forum.

What's worse is that from the replies, its evident that there were multiple complaints to 42 management who were obviously aware of an issue, but did absolute nothing. Instead they were happy to just take our cash.

This shop used to be good and would always try to ensure a high level of service from the girls. Not anymore. I won't be going back to 42 anytime soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    I guess everyone's experience is different.

That having been said, it certainly seems that Rihanna has provided the same crap / ripoff level of service to many on this forum.

What's worse is that from the replies, its evident that there were multiple complaints to 42 management who were obviously aware of an issue, but did absolute nothing. Instead they were happy to just take our cash.

This shop used to be good and would always try to ensure a high level of service from the girls. Not anymore. I won't be going back to 42 anytime soon.
    Your point is well taken but see someone like Boa and I'm sure you'll be planning your next visit real soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    honestly i have no issues or complaints about the shop/management. as i replied in another rihanna's thread, the receptionist was polite and apologetic, and both n5m and G42 has lots of good girls.
    Since everyone has the right to express their own opinions, someone would encourage you to find out by yourselves, i would simply tell anyone who read this thread, who read my comments, to avoid rihanna at any cost. there are so many "normal/average/standard" girls in the market which might not be your favourite, but wouldn't give you a nightmare or some extremely bad experience that you won't forget for a while.