Thread: J Kiko

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Kiko

Some really positive reviews of Kiko persuaded me to pick her on a whim during the Christmas break.

J Kiko
    Face - 8/10 - Pretty, girl-next-door type.
    Body - 9/10 - Fit, toned body. All natural, waxed.
    Attitude - 10/10 - Very friendly, signature Japanese politeness.
    Enthusiasm - 9.5/10 - Into it. Doesn't get 10/10 cos it didn't feel super personal to me.
    DFK - 9.5/10 - Amazing kisser, not aggressive, just a tad on the sensual side. Knows how to kiss.
    BBBJ - 9/10 - Great. Again, a tad on the sensual side.
    Sex - 8/10 - Good, tight. Cowgirl is her best position.
    Overall 9/10

I'm not a fan of the professional photos used in profiles like J Kiko's because you can't tell if the girl pictured is her or a likeness of her. The body shape depicted in the photos in Kiko's profile is similar to Kiko, but I don't think they're her. She's not as slim/thin as in the photos, but she's fit and has a toned body. I should say, I preferred her actual body compared with the photos. All natural. It feels like she's waxed down there, super smooth. Her skin and body is very smooth and clear too.

Another downside of the professional photos is you imagine some glamour-looking girl. Kiko walked into the room without much make-up on, but she's pretty and has a girl-next-door vibe. She doesn't have the kawaii-cute type of Japanese girl face, fortunately to my tastes.

She starts things off with some sensual DFK. Feels great because she maintains eye contact while pulling you in. More DFK in the shower, but she didn't go down for BBBJ during. Not a problem for me; no BBBJ in the shower means more time on the bed.

Catbath, BBBJ was great. More of the eye contact, and again on the sensual side. Nothing rough and/or wild with Kiko. DATY was a pleasure with that super smooth pussy. Gets just wet enough to make you feel good that you're exciting her.

Gave me a pussy slide after some 69. Again, a lot of eye contact, and DFK. I think it's part of her routine, as she was able to do this and reach for the condom and stroke me while maintaining the eye contact and DFK. Effortlessly transitioned the stroking to putting the condom on. I knew she was putting it on but felt like she wasn't, before putting me inside her. Cowgirl's her best position. Tight, and knows how to move. Doggy was decent, though she was shy and didn't look at herself in the mirror. She did prop herself up so we could kiss more. Mish fell a bit flat; she seems to not know what to do with her hands so awkwardly switches from trying to flick my nips, to holding my hips, to cupping her breasts. It got to the point where it was distracting, so I just pinned her wrists down and thrusted. That puppy dog look while I went at it got me over the edge.

A bit of conversation (she's great to converse with), and while I don't usually have it in me for round 2, the way she propped herself next to me while chatting got me going. It's great to see this young, fit Japanese girl so happy to chat with a random while naked. I started groping her breasts and touching her abs and she got the point, reaching for my cock which stood up easily with her help. Her alarm rang just as she finished up BBBJ and she just casually says "5 minutes?" with a smile on her face, to which I replied "just one". Pinned her wrists down and she gave me the same look; easy minute for me.

Kiko's a great punt, and feels like she would be a consistently, and objectively, a good punt for all, like Jay is. That said, there was something about her that I didn't click with. I don't think I'll revisit her, but for all those that want a good punt, and Kiko's in the line-up, she's a winner.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR bro. Kiko is amazing. I've seen her now in 2019 when she first worked at 42G and now in 2022. Service level is still amazing and I reckon she's gotten prettier.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice AR bro. Kiko is amazing. I've seen her now in 2019 when she first worked at 42G and now in 2022. Service level is still amazing and I reckon she's gotten prettier.
    Thanks Meng. Yeah, I read your reviews and it helped with picking her out from the roster. Thanks for that!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Kiko is amazing, I have seen her twice and hope to see her the third tike after the new year.

Kiko is working today guys
    hehe
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she work anywhere else ? 42 is too far from me 😞

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Crhaayn thanks for the honest review and Meng I think I've gotta just visit every girl you've enjoyed at 42. I just saw Kiko and man is she totally up my alley.

I think she definitely has a routine going, as I had basically identical components and service from the reviews I've read. The only difference for me is that there was basically no chatting, which I didn't mind. I also appreciated that her timer isn't too loud and that she didn't seem too concerned about going overtime. I thought she'd rush through the shower at the end and try and wrap things up and kick me out but took her time and added a bit of DFK before saying bye and letting me go.

Similar to Crhaayn I think she's the type of WL that most punters would enjoy, much like Anna, and would recommend her for anyone wanting a sensual GFE experience. Just don't book her out too fast because I'd like to see her again at some point.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post

Similar to Crhaayn I think she's the type of WL that most punters would enjoy, much like Anna, and would recommend her for anyone wanting a sensual GFE experience. Just don't book her out too fast because I'd like to see her again at some point.
    Bro 100%. Omg I was lucky last week as I was able to book Anna due to a cancellation. She's wild.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After seeing a line up and selecting a girl, the receptionist recommended that I wait just a few minutes and Kiko could come out for me to see. He said that she is popular and quite often booked out. After reading these ARs, I decided to wait to at least have a look. And yes, she has a natural beauty about her, so ofcourse I had to go with her. Similar routine, but her fun attitude and eye contact makes the difference. When we were resting and chatting afterwards, she tried to get me up for round 2, but I was already spent.

Luck was definitely on my side for me to get the chance.