Thread: Outcall recommendation from Bellevue

Junior Member(有D料到)

Outcall recommendation from Bellevue

Keen on seeing in the new year in Sydney . Contacted Bellevue 12 after reading many of the fellow punter*s comment on having mature asian ladies there . Owner was very obliging in saying outcalls are available . Having confirmed the venue and availability , now putting out for suggestions from fellow punters on which mature lady (30-45) from Bellevue 12 provides the best service .. hopefully in these 3 areas GS , rimming , Greek . Looking at Japanese Ayano Murasaki Reiko Sawamura types (yeah I know .. in ya dreams haha) Cheers in advance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am surprised B12 do outcall..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    I am surprised B12 do outcall..
    Thought wouldn*t hurt asking , asian gentleman who answered phone said better incall outcall expensive but when I insisted and only to Waterloo stated $500

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You should check them out in person. You may find your expectations well a I've what they actually offer in looks anyway. I went to check out once and walked out. You can get a whole lot better for $500.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The only one that meets your specs is Vicky (doesn’t work Wednesdays). She’ll also pray the rosary with you before, during, or after - at no extra cost.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonisticfun View Post
    Thought wouldn*t hurt asking , asian gentleman who answered phone said better incall outcall expensive but when I insisted and only to Waterloo stated $500
    This is the equivalent of a tradie giving a massively exaggerated quote when they don’t want the job, but if you insist, fine, happy to take your money.

$500 for a lady from Bellevue is ridiculous, even for outcall.

Hi,
    Vicky, Jojo and Monica providing A-Service - price incall 80/160 tips approx 20-30 $- so you coud test the waters and definitely it is not near $500 for 1 person !