Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone got any info on this?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anyone got any info on this?

Hey lads,

Saw this pop up in my usual locanto trawl, looks interesting from the photos and attached links.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...es-Corner.html

Wondering if anyone has got any info - Diamond or boiler central?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Links look very interesting and dare I say believable!! I hope to visit when I am in town next month!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would say avoid. $100 an hour? If that is just for the massage, then way too expensive. If it includes happy ending, then must be a boiler. Pics are far too attractive and must be fakes. Nah.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pictures of staff on LINE look real. The locanto pictures are the usual false advertising from 95% of shops
    LINE shows Attractive thai ladies, without being stunning.
    They advertise $150 happy ending. Id assume clothed.

Then holy shit, i checked Telegram....Fucking hell. Game changed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This can’t be real, surely they are taking the piss lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The photos in locanto are the same ones in the app, so i stand corrected.
    Touched up maybe, but ive seen much worse.

If anyone is frightened to download telegram, pm me and i will send you their advertising.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi could you send me their advertising please?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Painting sounds interesting, I imagine they give you a small canvas and some watercolours to use while your are receiving your massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting. 74 Cleveland St, an old joint is reborn. Follow the link,
    https://happysoothing.weebly.com/our-therapists.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Checked their telegram. Most of the “girls” look like they might be sporting a surprise package. GLTA.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

50/50

I will admit to a visit a number of weeks ago. Walked in and got A***. Definitely photoshopped or old photos but as their website says, everything is on the menu. Better value around imho. As i was leaving i saw one of the J named girls and she is a stunner and tall too. Might be worth a return for her.
    Massage: non existant
    Looks: 4
    Service: 7

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by statd001 View Post
    Checked their telegram. Most of the “girls” look like they might be sporting a surprise package. GLTA.
    Haha.. while I do agree there is some strategic photoshopping going on, I am not getting the extra weapon vibes from them.. maybe thicker thighs and rounder mid sections.. but I’m not seeing balls here… hoping I’m not wrong!! Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Mad View Post
    I will admit to a visit a number of weeks ago. Walked in and got A***. Definitely photoshopped or old photos but as their website says, everything is on the menu. Better value around imho. As i was leaving i saw one of the J named girls and she is a stunner and tall too. Might be worth a return for her.
    Massage: non existant
    Looks: 4
    Service: 7
    Was it $250 ph plus shop fee or just the $250?
    I think A was last on my list lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So what is this place. Advertised as a massage shop but openly advertises full service. Is it a licensed brothel or what.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    So what is this place. Advertised as a massage shop but openly advertises full service. Is it a licensed brothel or what.
    Isn’t in the government list of licensed brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Took one for the team. Saw J***f**. Photos as mentioned are real, with the usual touch ups, but not too far from the truth.
    There's no chance this place will stay open for long. The place is for lease, so clearly it's a short term, opportunistic pop up, probably NSW operators, as there's no effort to comply with QLD regulations.
    3 pines for 30 min massage and fs. J suggested I give her a tip, but only after she had the tip in her mouth. We both laughed at the suggestion, so I ignored it.
    Anyway, ordinary 10 minute massage, then really decent 69, then FS. Good to know up front what to expect, and all in all, good VFM. Only downside was no offer of a shower or clean up. Certainly needed to go was my face 🤣
    WIR? Maybe if it still open in a couple of weeks...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyinnurendo View Post
    Took one for the team. Saw J***f**. Photos as mentioned are real, with the usual touch ups, but not too far from the truth.
    There's no chance this place will stay open for long. The place is for lease, so clearly it's a short term, opportunistic pop up, probably NSW operators, as there's no effort to comply with QLD regulations.
    3 pines for 30 min massage and fs. J suggested I give her a tip, but only after she had the tip in her mouth. We both laughed at the suggestion, so I ignored it.
    Anyway, ordinary 10 minute massage, then really decent 69, then FS. Good to know up front what to expect, and all in all, good VFM. Only downside was no offer of a shower or clean up. Certainly needed to go was my face 🤣
    WIR? Maybe if it still open in a couple of weeks...
    Not bad for $150 all up. But some risk of popo attention with them being so blatant.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Took the plunge here last night myself, can confirm everything said above. I won't be back though because as stated its obvious and rather not run the risk of being marxhed out pantsless

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    question is....are they LB's? the photos look a bit sus...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast