Thread: Angela - New @ 7 Cowper

Senior Member(無間使者)

Angela - New @ 7 Cowper

Angela at 7 Cowper Street
    Nationality: Chinese
    Date of visit: Oct 2022
    Services: BBBJ, DATY, FS

Angela and Yoyo were working on the day. Linda the boss text me to come over and try. It was a busy moment with a few customer there already when I arrived.. so as usual I went to the back of the block having my cigarette and enjoying my takeaway coffee.

I am a bit rusty on writing this stuff and nowadays just go with the regular. Unfortunately, 1 of my goto no longer working there and I am a bit sad still.

End up only Angela was the one available for me and said next time for yoyo.

Angela has a long wavy hair and was wearing a white dress. She looks hot for me with 33C cup, a love handle and womanly curvy bottom. Skin is smooth and white and no sign of marks or tattoos and no shaved down south.

In terms of services, she provided bbbj and daty, and fs. BBBJ is really unskilled and I guess she seriously need more session to learn how to haha. May be a turn on for some I don’t know. At the beginning she was a bit reluctant to allow me DATY her but she was accommodating so i really appreciated that and it was a big plus for me.

No kissing for her and yeah I came across a lot of girls are having the same anyway. I guess that’s one of the reason why I prefer my regular as we knew each other’s well b4 COVID and my regular love kissing anyway back to Angela, we changed a few position and unloaded at the end. I don’t find anything that is dislike and after a few months I can still recall some details so return factor for me is still positive there and sure by now she should be able to improve some bbbj skills.

A very intelligence female and only working in this industry for short term I believe and sure once she find her high qualify job… there is no way I will be able to see her again. It is kind of weird once knowing a bit more about her education qualification and still working there. Anyway that’s another story.

YMMV
    Looks 7/10
    Services 6/10

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review

Angela~NEW!

24Yo,160cm, 52kg, D Cup, Singapore - Young student from Singapore sweet angel.New to the industry!!
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome report bro
    She looks stunning from photos

Thanks for reviewing

Shop Owner