Thread: 📢📢📢📢📢to build syd99 forum a better community for all! 📢📢📢📢📢

Banned

Exclamation 📢📢📢📢📢to build syd99 forum a better community for all! 📢📢📢📢📢

For all Syd99 members' reading & writing convenience, within MOC After Review threads posted by members We won't make any "AUTOMATIC" reply unless any QUESTION, COMPLAINT or ADVICE were left to MOC to response. However We are watching & listening all the time.

We keep releasing the latest NEWS/Important info at General Talk Section for All members' a quick look. Enjoy!

WE ARE BUILDING SYD99 FORUM A BETTER COMMUNITY FOR ALL.

HAPPY PUNTING EVERYBODY.

MyOutCall.COM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's a good model!

Big thumbs up to MOC.

I'm sure those threads will still naturally make it to the front.

Appreciate both the initiative and the fact it originalted from listening and considering feedback.
    A big tick to MOC on this one

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Great to hear that, we just need a few of the other shops to do like wise and stop bumping there posts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well done to Duncan MOC to take this proactive step to listening to his potential customers. Shops should be able to interact with the forum on a reasonable basis to help answer queries, address complaints or introduce news or info without constant bombardment of useless posts to bump threads. Roster updates should go roster section.

Hope other shops & punters with affiliations will follow suit. (i think we all know it is Ahlungor brother as main player here as a punter affiliate or maybe can follow suggestion to let Snowlotus & Coco68 handle their own roster updates & shop inquiries. Ahlungor brother has provided good service which we all appreciate but best to stay objective.

After Reports and General Discussions should be driven by punter/forum users & not the other way around beIng abused by shops/affiliates.

Hope we can clean up this forum and allow us to enjoy a better site wIth useful info for all to share

BlueBirdDuke
    High five, Duncan!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyboy View Post
    Well done to Duncan MOC to take this proactive step to listening to his potential customers. Shops should be able to interact with the forum on a reasonable basis to help answer queries, address complaints or introduce news or info without constant bombardment of useless posts to bump threads. Roster updates should go roster section.

Hope other shops & punters with affiliations will follow suit. (i think we all know it is Ahlungor brother as main player here as a punter affiliate or maybe can follow suggestion to let Snowlotus & Coco68 handle their own roster updates & shop inquiries. Ahlungor brother has provided good service which we all appreciate but best to stay objective.

After Reports and General Discussions should be driven by punter/forum users & not the other way around beIng abused by shops/affiliates.

Hope we can clean up this forum and allow us to enjoy a better site wIth useful info for all to share
    Bro Silly, I agree with almost everything u said:
    1) A huge well done to Duncan, I saw another bro said he would go and try MOC as a result of the response let's hope others do too.

2) Interaction is great for both shops and punters.. when done fairly and reasonably it give a VIP feel to the punter and builds goodwill for business as well as increasing the value and worth of the site.... look at blue moon and 64 who ran promotions and got great responses from them

3) After reports should be punters only to start thread and shops free to respond and comment where appropriate

4) Ahlungor should not have special rules or restrictions, just follow the same as above. If he is formally or informally affiliated that's his business, (he may wish to disclose affiliation if posting AR).... Updating roster and being on the ball for shop queries just help everyone, what's the problem... even if he does an AR and gets me to go see Mimi and she gives me a super service as described I am happy, better than punting and getting a dud. If he gets a slap in the face with some giant tits as a result, good for him, I/m glad I could help.
    The bullshitters who post for profit are usually easy to identify and outted pretty quickly from what I have seen so as far as I am concerned..................One set of fair rules should suit all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post

Ahlungor should not have special rules or restrictions, just follow the same as above.
    Enough said!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the funny thing is yamada and MoC like to bombard at night. the advertisers were sent a PM from aus99 to discourage from bumping up threads a few nights ago then MOC makes this like it was their idea. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahkungor View Post
    the funny thing is yamada and MoC like to bombard at night. the advertisers were sent a PM from aus99 to discourage from bumping up threads a few nights ago then MOC makes this like it was their idea. LOL!
    If a shop is complying, it's doing the right thing !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Does this forum have a roster section?

Banned
    Who is this Ahkungor? I only know of a Ahlungor, and a Lungor.
    Pls explain yourself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb View Post
    Yes, it does.
    Where can I find it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahkungor View Post

Dear Ahkungor brotha,

Yes, i've received the PM@syd99. However just because of your comments, i will let everybody see what the PM@syd99-admin you mentioned at your comments exactly are talking about.

I will show a part paragraph of the PM from Syd99 admin about thread posting issues to all shop owners@syd99 (please note this is the core paragraph about the advices but not solution!), they are as followed:

--------------------------------------------------

"After Reports threads and promotions in General Talk sections should be limited to one thread per girl who is on roster on that day. For example, if there are 10 girls on roster, post one After Report per girl and/or one promotion in the General Talk section per day. To achieve the best result, post 2 or 3 threads only at any one time and several times a day to keep the company name constantly visible on the forum. This way it will keep the punters interested in finding out what's the message in the thread without creating adverse effect."

---from Syd99 Admin
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, the whole story is who's idea? If you can NOT answer this, go ahead to have a read again.

We could see Admin@syd99's effort to make forum better. They are nice advices but not uptime solution!

Obviously that MOC won't make any automatic reply to AR by members actually is not based on PM@syd99-admin's advices at all. You ignored this or You have NOT fully understood my thought/Action about AFTER REPORT SECTION! You have given all members a wrong information right here by mentioning PM@syd99 yourself.

But I fully understood Syd99 admin's advices on AFTER REPORT SECTION...I don't care about HOW other shop owners think about admin@syd99's PM or my action. I just did it my way FIRST for all.

Even one day admin@syd99 take future action to make change, I will follow without words! This community is for members, and MOC's got a lot return from YOU MEMBERS!

Duncan & MOC all STAFF are appreciated and Saying THANK YOU AGAIN!

Duncan

MyOutCall.COM
    SydneyCat.COM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    Where can I find it?
    It is at the bottom of the Sydney section on the forum page. http://forum.aus99.com/forumdisplay....ey-Shop-Roster

I was just interested to know how did that guy knew about Admin sending a PM to MOC at that certain time ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    why wouldnt that guy know ? he's probably a friend of a shop owner, the shop owner maybe told him.
    you would probably know too as you seem tobe friend of a certain shop owner.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I was just interested to know how did that guy knew about Admin sending a PM to MOC at that certain time ??
    That guy is presumably one of members of "Water Army" for the owner!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nowadays talking direct to shop via phone is the most reliable communication as u know u r really talking to the shop - as occasionally have doubts on certain shops' PM/ shop postings as the commuication style/ability not really fit. For sure for MOC postings we know it is Duncan who is talking

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    AHLUNGOR brotha,

Admin has sent this PM to every shop owner.