Thread: J7dy

Senior Member(無間使者)

J7dy

Hey there. Was wondering if anybody has seen a regular massage advertiser call ed J&dy at Waterford West. Older and bigger lady who may or may not do quite a bit. Message indicates "3" different areas she can keep you happy with.
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_3...hit-me-up.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely everything is on offer, no limits or boundaries. Just look at the reviews in the link to get an idea of what she offers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Reviews are pretty mixed bag of over the moon happy and bitterly disappointed. Might be down that way next week and might attempt to get in. Only concern is positive reviews pretty much All mention natural services, which I am not about with ML’s / WL’s.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do people really rate caucasians that look like this over a hot hab?
    The regular natural seems another turn off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well if the price is right and of course protected But 200 for all 3 holes is good value. Dosn't seem to be many young girls doing FS for 250 an hour

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ad seems to have been updated with an inclusion of another Aussie ML. I’m thinking I’ll have to give it a go and report back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The second mentioned appears to be the type that likes "sensible haircuts and comfortable shoes". Which would therefore, also, apply to the first mentioned. Not that I'm judging, but I think it would affect my enjoyment of the massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthesly42 View Post
    Ad seems to have been updated with an inclusion of another Aussie ML. I’m thinking I’ll have to give it a go and report back
    Look forward to hearing the report

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm still waiting for her to get back to me. I messaged on New years eve. She might be on holidays. The thing was she replied to an add I had up on Locanto so thought she would definitely get back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Messaged as I was in the area yesterday and got nothing back.. disappointed as I was keen to try the 2 girl option. Anyone else has any luck

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I booked in Nov last year and got a text 5mins away to say something had popped up and would need to reschedule. Made a new booking and on the morning got another text to say she was no longer able to massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've tried to book her multiple times. No luck at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The add shows 3 different girls, or am i not looking hard enough!?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone been to the purple haired girl at J7dy’s massage place?

She’s not a bad looker, would be keen to try her out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No but i am trying to get a meet up with the original J6dy. Maybe this week. She dos'nt answer then all of a sudden gives a time that I cannot do. Like when i am working and an hour after she messages.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    No but i am trying to get a meet up with the original J6dy. Maybe this week. She dos'nt answer then all of a sudden gives a time that I cannot do. Like when i am working and an hour after she messages.
    I did a bit of research on her and she’s quite the freak, I would be worried about catching something

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A freak is good. But not the other part lol pm me mate