Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First punt of the year

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

First punt of the year

Who will be your first punt if the year? Mine I think will be J Kiko or C Jay from 42G given all the reviews, I haven’t seen any of them. Hopefully next week I will see one sugar baby as well. That’s hardly punting less for me 🫣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Who will be your first punt if the year? Mine I think will be J Kiko or C Jay from 42G given all the reviews, I haven’t seen any of them. Hopefully next week I will see one sugar baby as well. That’s hardly punting less for me 🫣
    Trying to decide if I go with a regular or start the NY off with a mystery trip

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    im gona try to do the opposite and delay the first punt for as long as possible ahaha lets see how long i last !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by nilhlator View Post
    im gona try to do the opposite and delay the first punt for as long as possible ahaha let’s report see how long i last !!
    Do report back please

Banned
    im gona try to do the opposite and delay the first punt for as long as possible ahaha lets see how long i last !!
    I think you have many followers here.

Banned
    I bet you won't last too long if you return to browsing this forum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    i made it through day one

eyes twitching but

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Had one at 142 Hornsby today...$95 30mins quickie first time there. Cassie a late 30 milf - she is a tight good fck. Funny lady keep complaining how big I'm what about the aussie? They are huge!! But your is so hard that I agreed.. today i was super horny ! Probably need one more tomorrow

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Had one at 142 Hornsby today...$95 30mins quickie first time there. Cassie a late 30 milf - she is a tight good fck. Funny lady keep complaining how big I'm what about the aussie? They are huge!! But your is so hard that I agreed.. today i was super horny ! Probably need one more tomorrow
    Did you see the line up? If so, were they all older?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Chose a mystery trip
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...1-Concord-West

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Did you see the line up? If so, were they all older?
    I walked in...showed two girl one was a milf too. She told me lots of girls during the week old nd young.This shop has 10 rooms according to her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    That’s true, it gets very tempting when you read through the threads and reviews. But if you have a plan stick to it. The first one is going to be even sweeter, haha.

I don’t punt that often anymore since joined the Seeking Arrangement. One of the girls I met in GC is moving to Sydney mid Jan. So I have been holding back. The second one is moving to Brisbane when the uni starts. So can’t wait to see her again. I am happy to hold on for now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same, I'm holding off too but there's Chinese new year coming up and my traditional is to give them lucky bag full of cum.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any of the people trying to hold off as long as possible succumbed to the urge yet?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cocktopus View Post
    Any of the people trying to hold off as long as possible succumbed to the urge yet?
    I'm holding off for another 2 weeks when someone very close to me is flying to Townsville.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yeah, I have. Thought I was going to last another week but alas, mamasan pinged me to tell me that one of my regular MLs was on today. This is a lovely flower from Xi’an that blooms maybe only 3 months in a year, so I jumped on the opportunity.

Now I’m stuck. Turned out to be a firecracker of a session, gonna be hard to beat this the rest of the year I reckon!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahaha. Seems like it was worth it. Hopefully bar hasn't been set too high for the rest of 2023.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Hahaha. Seems like it was worth it. Hopefully bar hasn't been set too high for the rest of 2023.
    I think it has been. Let's just say, if not for my vasectomy, there would be some baby goldfish swimming around in the pond by now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I think it has been. Let's just say, if not for my vasectomy, there would be some baby goldfish swimming around in the pond by now.
    Well, well, well. 👀

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got my first for the year lined up for tomorrow...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast