Thread: Massage on Sydney Rd Brunswick

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage on Sydney Rd Brunswick

The store is called rejuvenation massage. I walked in just as they opened at 10 am and there appeared to be only one girl there. She was pretty but wore a dark uniform so I couldn’t tell what her figure was like. We agreed on a half hour massage for $50 which seems like the standard fee in Melbourne. The massage was okay, she seemed to spend more time on my legs than anywhere else. Eventually I rolled over and she massaged my shoulders before asking about extras. I was expecting the usual hand job but was surprised that she offered full service for $100. I’ve only ever gotten hand jobs but was excited enough to agree to the FS. She undressed and I saw that she had a slight tummy but her tits were firm and natural. She put the condom on with her mouth and sucked my cock before climbing on top. I was a little nervous so wasn’t quite hard enough. I suggested doggy and fucked her for a few strokes before I told her to lay on her back. She grabbed some lube and started to rub her pussy which really turned me on and I stuck my cock back in and fucked her hard. She moaned convincingly which made me shoot my load. I regret not getting her name as she was really nice. I plan to go back again soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage in Sydney Rd Brunswick

Thanks for the review! What was the address of this place? There’s quite a few massage places on that strip.