Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Totally unexpected way to start the year - Coco (Receptionist) - 331 Concord West

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Totally unexpected way to start the year - Coco (Receptionist) - 331 Concord West

331 Concord West Massage
    ☎️ 0450 165 276
    Wechat: Concordwest331
    331 Concord RdConcord West NSW 2138
    https://www.concordmassage.com.au

30mins -----------------$46
    45mins -----------------$60
    60mins -----------------$70 (my session)

Service Provided: Remedial massage,

Extras: NHJ, BBBJ, DATY
    Extras : 2 Pineapples ($100)

ML: Coco
    Nationality: Chinese
    Size/ Shape: 150 cms C cup
    Very friendly with positive altitude and customer focused

Service :⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Massage :⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

There's a basic virtual corridor starting with 107 Chill and 227 NSM leading north with 2 Pope, Top Ryde and 192 Soul culminating at 41 Epping. Along the route is 331 Concord West which has for a while hovered in the corner under 'one day'. Well that day arrived as a number of other shops were closed.

On initial inspection of WeChat Gina caught my eye and after a few messages easy parking in side street I walked in. Greeted by Coco who was incredibly welcoming with an infectiously bubbly personality and smile. Approx mid 30's, 150 cms, C cups, auburn shoulder length straight styled hair, with a Diamond figure - I assumed she was the mamasan and certainly appealing.

Moving past reception the place looked clean, tidy and recently decorated with 3 average size rooms, though all vacant. I was directed upstairs for the bathroom with shower and it suddenly dawned that this might be the place I had read about in a previous AR which had bigger private rooms upstairs. At the top of the stairs there were 2 rooms x3 the size of the ones downstairs so far more private and a better option to ask for.

Coco ushered me in and said she would fetch Gina, who by photos appears to be 'Skye' at 227 NSM & 41 Epping. Initial over the table discussions of extras settled for NHJ and DATY (didn't ask if more on menu) though she wanted $130 (60 mins session) which I thought expensive. She wouldn't budge so I said 'thank you but no thanks' and she walked saying she'd get another girl. Sometimes the vibes just don't feel right - no fault of either party just don't jell.

With only 2 other girls working, as she left I half jokingly asked if Coco was an option and she said she would see and next thing I know Coco is walking in big smile laughing saying 'these girls"
    Well in 30 seconds extras had turned into a BBBJ and DATY for 2 pineapples.

The room was clean and fresh feeling a little like those Drs surgery waiting room in older houses - high ceilings, picture rails, elaborate decorative plaster. A big solid wooden legged massage table with plenty of room around Coco soon got to work on part 1. She was good - firm to hard as requested she certainly appeared to know exactly what she was doing. The aircon wasn't working and the room faced west so the PM sun had heated the room up - asked if I was not too hot I replied ok and added if she wanted to cool down she was welcome to remove her clothes which she promptly did only 5 mins into the massage.

Part 1 lasted 20 mins but was well worth the aches and manoeuvring of limbs then towards the end came the very astutely targeted nail teases along my inner thighs, groin and balls warming me up for what's next .

Part 2 progressed with Coco hoping on the table next to me laying down & allowing free access to her beautifully proportioned breasts and thighs. Immediately noticeable was the smoothness and softness of her skin all over including clean down under.

Attention to her breasts soon had her nipples hard and her laying back closing her eyes relaxing as I progressed south. The next 15 mins were a blur of DATY and trying to breath as her thighs & hands clamped my head but by the sounds she seemed to be enjoying herself.

Next was one of the most amazing experiences I've had in my short life of punting. Coco knelt between my thighs softly stroking and teasing les and for the next 15 mins did things with her tongue and mouth I'd never felt before. I'm not sure how she managed to sustain her tongue yoga but it was a total experience & joy in itself as I struggled to control myself - for a large percentage of this time she would look directly at me with her eyes making the whole experience incredibly intense.

Finally Coco turned around into a 69 sucking me until the final moments when she finished with a NHJ having edged me for close to 20-25 mins. Again I struggled for breath as she pressed herself hard up against my tongue gyrating her hips to help herself cum.

We both lay there for a few minutes recovering, chatting and laughing such a delightfully relaxed easy going person. A 'HOT' wet towel clean up refreshed and soon we were walking back down stairs.

During the session Coco said she used the work in Castle Hill (shop name not given) now helps run 331 CWM on Fridays & Sundays with the occasional massages. Today Coco had 2 bookings - me and one of her previous regulars from before whereas the 3 other girls had one booking who turned up as I left mid afternoon (though they were expecting a quieter 1/1).

A very unexpected and nice way to start the year - happy punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone know how to change this to a 'Private Massage AR' pls ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the photos of Coco actually her, the ones with the stockings going by your description of shoulder length hair and diamond figure? It does say she is Chinese.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    Is the photos of Coco actually her, the ones with the stockings going by your description of shoulder length hair and diamond figure? It does say she is Chinese.
    Sorry hadn't spotted that - thanks J3ffrey
    Resembles her but they would have been taken a few years ago

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    How did you get to the photos? Not in the website right?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    How did you get to the photos? Not in the website right?
    WeChat F0DB5F14-64AB-4F3D-BE4D-A4FE99BF8F82.jpg attached photo

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Thanks bro, she looks good. My non Asian ass cannot access WeChat. I am sure I am missing out on a lot of info only available on it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ditchtheboss couldn't imagine being without it makes viewing rosters making bookings seeing photos so damn easy

Leg work to get onto it will pay you back in buckets

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ditchtheboss couldn't imagine being without it makes viewing rosters making bookings seeing photos so damn easy

Leg work to get onto it will pay you back in buckets
    I should try again, I tried once months ago and got stuck. I get WeChat envy when I read about the info you guys get from it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks bro, she looks good. My non Asian ass cannot access WeChat. I am sure I am missing out on a lot of info only available on it
    Attachment 91196
    Give u an idea what u see for each day - can click on photos for full page size

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Attachment 91196
    Give u an idea what u see for each day - can click on photos for full page size
    You gave me an idea, I should go see a Chinese girl and ask her to help me when we finish. That’s a good excuse for the first punt of the year

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You gave me an idea, I should go see a Chinese girl and ask her to help me when we finish. That’s a good excuse for the first punt of the year
    Touché - you'll never regret it - everything in one app you'll wonder how you ever survived without it

Real time post updates - canx bookings or available slots

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Touché - you'll never regret it - everything in one app you'll wonder how you ever survived without it

Real time post updates - canx bookings or available slots
    Oh the temptation to see her tomorrow and she could help me. I will be strong

https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/jessica/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ditchtheboss, WeChat was easy to get up and running. I not long did it as I too had WeChat envy.
    I didn't find anything difficult about it, what's getting you stuck?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is the WeChat for this shop jaquedm?

Ignore that question, just realised it was at the top
    Last edited by Eeessyttyy; 01-01-2023 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Found answer in feed

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Essytee View Post
    Ditchtheboss, WeChat was easy to get up and running. I not long did it as I too had WeChat envy.
    I didn't find anything difficult about it, what's getting you stuck?
    When I tried a few months ago I couldn’t get past one of the initial screens and the info was in mandarin. Will try again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

It might just well be your best investment for 2023

Junior Member(有D料到)
    awesome review, will defintley book her next time im around the area

Senior Member(無間使者)

So, is Jessica at 42 the same girl as Coco at CWM?

Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like a great way to start the year!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast