Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2023 Death of Brisbane scene

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lots of shops
    Lots of sugar babies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    Where do you recommend on the Gold Coast, ive been to 4 privates and walked away after seeing the lady doesn't match description or photos. Im looking for slim cute Asian ladies
    You're probably better off trying a shop like Asian Massage at 2563 GC Highway. Usually some young cuties there, although can be older ones too depending on the day. I can't think of any good private Asian ladies around here, as you have found out by walking four times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lazerzap Mate I can’t seem to pm you but I have one you may want to try

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find this a odd post from the person who started it . For last few year he has been on this forum in high spirits to the fact more and more shops were opening up and saying how great it will be more options prices will come down punters market lol . I think all that backed fired on you mate as you have written most shops are shit these days

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    I find this a odd post from the person who started it . For last few year he has been on this forum in high spirits to the fact more and more shops were opening up and saying how great it will be more options prices will come down punters market lol . I think all that backed fired on you mate as you have written most shops are shit these days
    Are you referring to me? Which post do you find odd? If you analyse my posts over the last few years I would say I have been more critical than supportive of the scene in BrisVegas.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good feedback on Brisbane shops from Brisbane punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    Lazerzap Mate I can’t seem to pm you but I have one you may want to try
    I just sent you a message mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Talking about death. Heard whispers, an old fart from Carina had a heart attack while he was getting "a massage" in Sunnybank last week. Later died in hospital. Story was confirmed by a close family/friend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's bound to be a substantial influx of Chinese MLs soon. From the Australian newspaper: Tens of thousands of students enrolled at Australian universities will be hit by Beijing’s sudden decision forbidding them to study online from China.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That fucking sucks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hope he died happy or of happy memories

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    There's bound to be a substantial influx of Chinese MLs soon. From the Australian newspaper: Tens of thousands of students enrolled at Australian universities will be hit by Beijing’s sudden decision forbidding them to study online from China.
    yes, apparently they are all rushing to Brisbane .............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    Hope he died happy or of happy memories
    his ending must have been happy ........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Looks like Herpes bought a new thesaurus. He/she could be a valuable addition to this forum with a slight attitude change.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissy Boy View Post
    Talking about death. Heard whispers, an old fart from Carina had a heart attack while he was getting "a massage" in Sunnybank last week. Later died in hospital. Story was confirmed by a close family/friend.
    Wow, that's terrible.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It seems that the 2023 Death of Brisbane scene not only because the quality & service level of MLs, but also the increasing interest rate and CPI. If the pocket keeps shrink, have to reduce the frequency of punting.

Banned
    I’m up in Brisbane this weekend. I’m finding the sugar baby scene is still pretty good. Had one in Brisbane central and one down on the Gold Coast. Try that if the shops aren’t working - have to enjoy the thrill of the chase and have a bit of spare cash or I wouldn’t bother.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    I’m up in Brisbane this weekend. I’m finding the sugar baby scene is still pretty good. Had one in Brisbane central and one down on the Gold Coast. Try that if the shops aren’t working - have to enjoy the thrill of the chase and have a bit of spare cash or I wouldn’t bother.
    What do you pay?

The trouble with the sugar baby scene its not sustainable over a long period of time unless you're loaded.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats true. When I moved here in 2018 I would get a girl for say 250/300 for a few hours. Always BBJ and about 50% anal. about 80% really lets say.....love c&m. Last time I was on more fakes and it seems to be around 500 . You can get a bargain one every now and then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Death of Brisbane scene is hitting me hard. My favourite private ML increased the price for my preferred service by 40%. She had a boob job done recently and seems she's after a quick return on the investment

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast