Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Death of Brisbane scene

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

2023 Death of Brisbane scene

More and more on the forum and in my many contacts I am hearing stories about lack of quality girls, poor performance and disappointment.
    I know of 5 long term punters recently who have reduced their punting dramatically, some even not bothered to go to shops.
    Shop owners can't get girls, and some are thinking of selling up and getting out the industry.
    Sure, you will still have your local PRC boiler joints ripping over horny guys off and some shops with smart operators (FG, SSDS, Aqua et al) may stay open but unfortunately, I see 2023 as being the slow death of punting in Brisbane.
    Yeah, I know some on here will say they have their regular squeeze that gives them everything for a cheap rate but whether that is the true or not it's the exception not the rule.
    I can't see anything in the distant future to halt this decline.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just buy this https://www.thehandy.com/ with a handsfree mount and sync it to a VR video. Saves you travel time, fuel and $100-$300 for each punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's too many shops offering very average services and how they pay the rent is beyond what walks in the door. I know of one operator who leased a shop and some days there was no customers at all. She ended up developing a good regular base in the end but still not enough to keep it going. The shops closed down and she's works private now. I think there's a bit of cooking the books that keeps a large majority of these shops open, as the focus isn't on customer service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't think it will be the death of the Brisbane scene, but more a case of it reverting back to where it should be, or has been in the past. 10 to 15 years ago there wasn't a shop on every corner like there is now. Rather a handful of quality shops with quality girls scattered throughout Brisbane and the surrounds. I think things will potentially revert back to this rather than dying completely. I also think quality will improve, at least in the age/looks department once the overseas students start coming back on mass.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Men being what they are, we will never loose the corner R&T. I've been to very average shops in the past, but it doesn't take too much searching to find a diamond and when you do, it's then hard to understand how the boiler shops survive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you arent enjoying the scene, just quit. More and more shops open so the quality is patchy.
    Havent found a problem with quality at all, but punting with 2010 dollars isnt going to get you quality...unless they were quality in 2010.

Maybe im punting smarter and walking when i get a bad vibe, but if budget is important, save up for overseas.

Maybe a lot of the better girls are doing sugar daddy stuff, but some shops are proactive at attracting younger talent. Others just hope one falls in their lap with a shitty locanto ad

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    ..........but some shops are proactive at attracting younger talent. Others just hope one falls in their lap with a shitty locanto ad
    Care to elaborate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It has definitely become more predictable, but it's difficult to determine if overall quality has dropped off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gold Coast is the same, too many ordinary shops. There are still some gems out there but harder to find. The talent in shops isn't consistent either. You can find a great girl in a shop you wouldn't expect but it takes some legwork and you have to be prepared to walk a lot of the time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Men being what they are, we will never loose the corner R&T. I've been to very average shops in the past, but it doesn't take too much searching to find a diamond and when you do, it's then hard to understand how the boiler shops survive.
    Maybe some guys are time poor due to family commitments and can only go somewhere close to home or work. And they don't know about this forum so they do limited research and basically take what's on offer even if it's below par. Just my thoughts anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Maybe some guys are time poor due to family commitments and can only go somewhere close to home or work. And they don't know about this forum so they do limited research and basically take what's on offer even if it's below par. Just my thoughts anyway.
    I knew one guy whose knowledge was that limited that he genuinely thought the shop he frequented was like the only one in Brisbane that offered a happy ending. After I directed him here, he was in shock. I reckon there are many married men especially who think their local is an exception rather than the norm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    I know of at least 3 chains who go out of their way to scout attractive students or tourists.
    They also get these girls trained so as not to be exploited by guys looking for a bargain, so they will not be had at the cheaper end of the market.
    Other chains attract the more professional mls who offer high end services and high turnover of customers.

Any gem to be found in a smaller shop is scouted and asked to move into the bigger shops in a deliberate and professional manner.

The bigger shops are thriving. They are simply more professional with a network of scouts.

The biggest ml recruitment comes in the share houses where a poorer girl has a ml flatmate who encourages them for a tryout. “Its just handjobs” lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with this comment but I go to my regular an hour away when I can... obviously family commitments.
    Me personally the excitement is slowly dropping off but am thinking of Thailand but how do I sneak in a trip with out the other half knowing...
    If any of you lads have an awesome alibi... im all ears.
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebeer View Post
    I agree with this comment but I go to my regular an hour away when I can... obviously family commitments.
    Me personally the excitement is slowly dropping off but am thinking of Thailand but how do I sneak in a trip with out the other half knowing...
    If any of you lads have an awesome alibi... im all ears.
    Cheers
    I know someone whose alibi was 'a work related trip', but he ended up coming home with a new wife.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    There is also the SunBrisbane/SunQueensland website.

http://www.sunbrisbane.com/brsb/bbs/..._table=eng_job

Would you rather apply for a job in a sushi shop, or the massage shop advertising $1000 per day?

There will be a few phone numbers in these ads everybody recognises

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    There is also the SunBrisbane/SunQueensland website.

http://www.sunbrisbane.com/brsb/bbs/..._table=eng_job

Would you rather apply for a job in a sushi shop, or the massage shop advertising $1000 per day?

There will be a few phone numbers in these ads everybody recognises

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
    Thats four seasons/mints saying $1000 per day. Thats what, 3-4 customers for them lol
    Other ads are much more conservative.

Ive seen some of the girls going in for interviews at that shop. She must reject a lot.

Still, there are other shops who do it better, but shes up there with the high $ inducements. Weeds out the fuglies and basic girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    a lot of girls out there want the money but are not willing to do the job. the only thing keeping them in the job are the desperate guys who will pay through their noses, thinking if they pay more, they gonna get more.

you can get FS at Yimi or Asian Star for 3P, but a lot of the massage places, you pay so much more but get so little. so i cannot understand why some of the guys in here still want to support massage places. stay away from massage places, until they up their standards or lower their prices.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post
    a lot of girls out there want the money but are not willing to do the job. the only thing keeping them in the job are the desperate guys who will pay through their noses, thinking if they pay more, they gonna get more.

you can get FS at Yimi or Asian Star for 3P, but a lot of the massage places, you pay so much more but get so little. so i cannot understand why some of the guys in here still want to support massage places. stay away from massage places, until they up their standards or lower their prices.

Cause a bunch of idiots pay it for a shit time and also Scomo and inflation and shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Perhaps a little pessimistic. I've done the homework, cross checked reviews, chatted with shop owners and experienced mls; that took time and patience. I then went on ground truthing expeditions to verify. With this intel I have compiled a list of my 'go to' providers. I've posted some of these. There are 10 shops that I visit and across those around 20 MLs. That's all I need. Best source of information is a small number of MLs with whom I have developed a rapport, their information is accurate. Underpining this is a layer of respect and a willingness to give in order to receive. This overall approach has lead to years of successful punting. Yes, Brisbane has lots of sub-par shops, that's fine - I don't go to them and I stick to a walk away strategy. Here is a list of my 'go to' shops.
    Feel Good
    Anytime
    Goodlife
    Luna
    Sunshine Day Spa
    Aqua
    Four Seasons
    Tik Tok Nundah
    5 Star
    Tik Tok Carina
    There are no doubt others, but I try not to boil the ocean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gold Coast is the same, too many ordinary shops. There are still some gems out there but harder to find. The talent in shops isn't consistent either. You can find a great girl in a shop you wouldn't expect but it takes some legwork and you have to be prepared to walk a lot of the time.
    Does the Gold Coast scene even exist?
    TBH, I blocked this joint years ago…..and haven’t missed it at all.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast