Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2023 Death of Brisbane scene

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by FredWard63 View Post
    Perhaps a little pessimistic. I've done the homework, cross checked reviews, chatted with shop owners and experienced mls; that took time and patience. I then went on ground truthing expeditions to verify. With this intel I have compiled a list of my 'go to' providers. I've posted some of these. There are 10 shops that I visit and across those around 20 MLs. That's all I need. Best source of information is a small number of MLs with whom I have developed a rapport, their information is accurate. Underpining this is a layer of respect and a willingness to give in order to receive. This overall approach has lead to years of successful punting. Yes, Brisbane has lots of sub-par shops, that's fine - I don't go to them and I stick to a walk away strategy. Here is a list of my 'go to' shops.
    Feel Good
    Anytime
    Goodlife
    Luna
    Sunshine Day Spa
    Aqua
    Four Seasons
    Tik Tok Nundah
    5 Star
    Tik Tok Carina
    There are no doubt others, but I try not to boil the ocean.
    When you say "years of successful punting" how long would that be?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really
    Wow
    Unbelievable !
    'I know of 5 long term punters recently who have reduced their punting dramatically' Have those top 5 punters now retired? or runout of blues!

Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    More and more on the forum and in my many contacts I am hearing stories about lack of quality girls, poor performance and disappointment.
    I know of 5 long term punters recently who have reduced their punting dramatically, some even not bothered to go to shops.
    Shop owners can't get girls, and some are thinking of selling up and getting out the industry.
    Sure, you will still have your local PRC boiler joints ripping over horny guys off and some shops with smart operators (FG, SSDS, Aqua et al) may stay open but unfortunately, I see 2023 as being the slow death of punting in Brisbane.
    Yeah, I know some on here will say they have their regular squeeze that gives them everything for a cheap rate but whether that is the true or not it's the exception not the rule.
    I can't see anything in the distant future to halt this decline.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    Really
    Wow
    Unbelievable !
    'I know of 5 long term punters recently who have reduced their punting dramatically' Have those top 5 punters now retired? or runout of blues!
    Herpetology is a good forum name ..I'm suggesting of the cane toad variety.....just a pest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    There is also the SunBrisbane/SunQueensland website.

http://www.sunbrisbane.com/brsb/bbs/..._table=eng_job

Would you rather apply for a job in a sushi shop, or the massage shop advertising $1000 per day?

There will be a few phone numbers in these ads everybody recognises

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
    For $1000 a day I could wear a short skirt and sexy panties so I called up and applied. They asked if I was really a female, I said I was, they hung up on me. Thinking I need to work on my interview skills.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol have some warm honey and call again mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sir 4 FoW2 ?
    As always -No evidence- You do just talk crap shit -to create unrest in the Market Place in Massage Industry WTF
    4FW2
    lol ... Well Wow now I understand you.

The draft classification 4-F, defined by General Lewis B. Hershey, the director of Selective Service, is a category of men found, “unfit for military service,” due to physical, mental or moral reasons.
    What is 4FoW2 in your case?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sir 4 FoW2 ?
    As always -No evidence- You do just talk crap shit -to create unrest in the Market Place in Massage Industry WTF
    4FW2

The draft classification 4-F, defined by General Lewis B. Hershey, the director of Selective Service, is a category of men found, “unfit for military service,” due to physical, mental or moral reasons.
    Zero to weird in no time at all Herp, well done again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sir 4 FoW2 ?
    4FW2

If you were a student of mongering you would know 4FoW stands for Four Floors of Whores which is a very famous landmark in Singapore.
    For others who need education - Herpetology is a branch of zoology studying reptiles and amphibians - thus the reference to a cane toad.
    Do us all a favour and just go away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    If you were a student of mongering you would know 4FoW stands for Four Floors of Whores which is a very famous landmark in Singapore.
    For others who need education - Herpetology is a branch of zoology studying reptiles and amphibians - thus the reference to a cane toad.
    Do us all a favour and just go away.
    Gentlemen. Gentlemen. Can’t we all just punt in peace!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    Gentlemen. Gentlemen. Can’t we all just punt in peace!
    The topic is 2023 Death of Brisbane Scene.....

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The scene is a little fucked. But here’s the deal. Walk away if you think it’s too much. If you’re paying over 4 pines for a massage a NHJ go the fuck home or go to a brothel. They won’t change until people stop paying for it. FFS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really
    Wow
    Unbelievable !
    If you "know" those 5 long term punters who have reduced their punting, you would know the reason. Was that supposed to be a rhetorical question? Or am I missing something?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi
    Mate
    I understand you have experience now.
    Many shops are going ok according to my contacts believe me Sir
    Death in the Industry Is Fake News , sorry to let you know that.

Fallacies of Unacceptable Premises . Brisbane Is ok not dead.

0.001 % = 5 punters overall - The 5 punters on here mean nothing compared to the amount of shops around Brisbane

Well ?
    Rhetorical ?
    The argument NO it is not
    My character I am fine and happy
    My emotions -sympathetic imagination . I am fine are yo ok?
    5 Punters LTP means 0.001 % of Punters on Bris99
    It isabsurd, empty, futile, hollow, inconsequential, insignificant, pointless, senseless, trivial, unimportant, useless, vague, worthless, aimless, blank, doublespeak, double-talk, feckless, fustian, good-for-nothing. LOL
    Shops are busy and Gems play.
    If you know were to play just PM me.
    Last edited by Herpetology; 07-01-2023 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Brissy is not Dead in massage plays.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like Herpes bought a new thesaurus. He/she could be a valuable addition to this forum with a slight attitude change.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Looks like Herpes bought a new thesaurus. He/she could be a valuable addition to this forum with a slight attitude change.
    I have her/him on Ignore list. It's a great Forum feature which I encourage you and others and you never see their posts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I couldn't ignore Herpes. He provides a much needed comedic interlude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Hary
    Hi mate how you sir ?
    Pitty... Brad quit the game, we all understand that he is very highly motivated and highly regarded in this industry .
    We are all Saddened because he cannot see my interesting comments. We are all crying.......in the tea room..
    OMG we miss him so much.
    We can't have him cum......... see us now .
    Brisbane North side is actively involved in recruiting, Korea , African, yes an African girl.
    Thai, Philipino, Taiwanese, Fijian girls
    Australia girls soon .
    Please wait for the best.
    Oh yes Vietnamese.
    Or Europeans ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey hary hi mate how you sir ?
    Pitty... Brad quit the game, we all understand that he is very highly motivated and highly regarded in this industry .
    We are all Saddened becausehe cannot see the interesting comments. . We are all crying..in the tea room.. OMG we miss him so much. We can't have him cum see us now .
    Brisbane North side is actively involved in recruiting, Korea , African, Thai, Philipino, Taiwanese, Fijian girls and is going to have nice Australia girls soon . Please wait for the best. Oh yes Vietnamese.
    Or Europeans WTF yes Brad.
    Net work for us?
    Your vietnamese girl , I assume it is a new home for Sunny.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    RIP Brisbane Scene.

All the old perverts that came late to the r&t scene paying 4 pines+ for a hj & massage killed the scene.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Gold Coast is the same, too many ordinary shops. There are still some gems out there but harder to find. The talent in shops isn't consistent either. You can find a great girl in a shop you wouldn't expect but it takes some legwork and you have to be prepared to walk a lot of the time.
    Where do you recommend on the Gold Coast, ive been to 4 privates and walked away after seeing the lady doesn't match description or photos. Im looking for slim cute Asian ladies

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast