Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sakura and kyoto price up again this year.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I'll tell you guys a funny thing that happened yesterday. I popped into Ginza Empire and there was this skinny guy being confronted by the Chinese receptionist at Ginza Empire about him being from 206 Kyoto. Basically told him not to come to Ginza ever again. Must of been on the prowl to head hunt some girls lol.

Left pretty quickly hahahaha.
    This is actually pretty funny I wonder which guy it was I've seen 2 of them, is he the one with glasses?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mister157 View Post
    This is actually pretty funny I wonder which guy it was I've seen 2 of them, is he the one with glasses?
    Which girl is it worth the look to jump ship from Ginza to sakura?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I reckon the price increase is most likely due to the landlord increasing the rent.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by mister157 View Post
    Yea he was wearing glasses. Had a face mask on so face was kinda hidden. Skinny was wearing a suit blazer lol. Do they get paid to sample girls from other shops and to poach them?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Yea he was wearing glasses. Had a face mask on so face was kinda hidden. Skinny was wearing a suit blazer lol. Do they get paid to sample girls from other shops and to poach them?
    Wow this is actually the guy I was thinking right down to the suit blazer. I wonder how he got recognised, maybe the girl snitched during or after the session?

Lol you remember the court case where the Ginza boss and gf assaulted the other bloke right?

I'm sure it happens from time to time. Maybe just suss out the quality and get the girls to reveal the overseas agents getting the talent into the country ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    not worth $200 for me either, i've been there a few times recently. saw lineup but didn't find any girls worth that price. I won't blind booking for $200+ there.
    $150-$160 half hour: if the girl turns out to be a dud then it's nothing to complain cuz the price is fair and I'll try again. for $180-$200+ and it turns out to be a dud then I'd feel pissed/scammed, especially in this economy
    Agree. Feel pissed when seeing a dud for 200+

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $220 for 30mins is just crazy. But only apply to these Japanese girls.

Most girls are just $10 more than previous years.

I find the Japanese girls in n5m are quite good at $180-200 30mins.

Still remember there are discounts during Covid lockdown period haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    The price goes up the quality of service goes down
    What costs have gone up to justify the price hike ?
    Power costs are the same
    Washing powder costs are the same
    Water costs are the same
    Phone charges are stable
    Council rates are stable
    Mortgages have risen… but cash flow more than covers it
    Probably mortgages and rents. That's one of their biggest cost components. Interest rates going up would've impacted on the mortgage repayments, leading to higher rents.

Even if the boss owned the property that the shop operated in, they wouldn't have parked such a huge sum of money on an asset. They would've refinanced it to take advantage of much better cashflow. That would've been the right decision when the IR was rock bottom.

Interesting that price rises are not uniform across the industry
    The higher end in particular are pushing up prices
    So you didn’t read Woods’ review of the punt in the west ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Last week, I went to fill up my car, when paying, I realised that they charged 20c per litre more than I paid the week before, and the queue was so long it wasted me another 5 minutes. When at last I got out and wanted to clean my windscreen a little bit, just to find out there’s no water in the squeegee bucket, no service and charging a premium price ! Just to warn brothers contemplating to visit that shop !

Another story. Few months ago I went to Woolworths to buy a lettuce, they changed $12 instead of the $2 I paid last time. $12 ! That’s a fucking 600% increase ! I was furious I almost abused the receptionist for being greedy to charge so much, oops I mean the shop attendants, but as a mild mannered guy I just voted with my feet and walked out, went to an Asian grocery shop, just to find out they charged just as much ! Alas, no lettuce for me that day !

True stories.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Last week, I went to fill up my car, when paying, I realised that they charged 20c per litre more than I paid the week before, and the queue was so long it wasted me another 5 minutes. When at last I got out and wanted to clean my windows a little bit, just to find out there’s no water in the squeegee bucket, no service and charging a premium price ! Just to warn brothers contemplating to visit that shop !

Another story. Few months ago I went to Woolworths to buy a lettuce, they changed $12 instead of the $2 I paid last time. $12 ! That’s a fucking 600% ! I was furious I almost abused the receptionist for being greedy to charge so much, oops I mean the shop attendants, but as a mild mannered guy I just voted with my feet and walked out, went to an Asian grocery shop, just to find out they charged just as much ! Alas, no lettuce for me that day !

True stories.
    Yes, can totally relate. I am lucky on the transportation front because I live and work nearby, and I can leverage well on public transport, so the cost of fuel hasn't affected me as much.
    I do however eat out (not pussy but real food!) a lot. Probably 90% of my meals are not home cooked... What can I say, I've got a lazy ass wife! I think my total cost of food has gone up about 30% in the last 6 months. This inflation is no joke!

When the price point is not commensurate with the personally perceived value
    of the goods or services being provided consumers seek out a better priced alternative
    There is always a risk associated with being a front runner for price increases
    A mistake made by some businesses is to raise prices to compensate for falling revenue
    The next couple of years will be tough. Discretionary expenditure will surely decline
    Yes, shops should sell things at a loss to satisfy serial complainers.

But then he’ll find other ways to complain anyway.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Probably their business is slowing down and the only way to compensate for this loss is to increase their rates. No surprise with rising interest rates, people would have less disposable income to splash around. I read on SMH the other day that bookings for accommodation at Gold Coast over the Xmas was down almost 25 percent compared to 2021. It might get a bit worse as RBA will be pushing for further hikes starting from Feb.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    45 George St Granville…?
    Website says $250/hr for diamond service
    Yes 45 George st Clyde .

That is exactly what I thought too ( $100 - $160 for 30min will do me just fine) I wechat them want to See K Amy as her photo looks good. Got a text back $220 if cash $200 Korean only is that ok.? Im Too bloody horny to say no I'm a sucker for good looking girl. At least he tells me the price before I went in. No one forced me to.

Inside waiting room. There 3 signs said I only look at it for few seconds it write - premium diamond $220 cash $200
    Diamond I think $180 etc then Gold is $160...

Amy is older than the photo ..body is good fit nd tight still a good looking girl. C cup nice feel. light tan line. Very polite Korean can't. Go wrong with her. Good long sex pull out to Finish with CIM suck me till i dry...she even show me my cum !! Cheeky girl

I rarely do cim but for that price I have to get my money worth.

That’s really shonky … get you in with website prices… then Jack up the price ..?
    Many years ago a girl who thought she was being treated unfairly would offer standard service … until she got in the room
    Then she would negotiate for DATY DFK and BBBj
    She got cash… I saved on Diamond Price
    That's exactly what I did with a certain K girl when she was at 42G. First time I booked, I was stupid and went for the top tier. Then I wised up, I knew her, she knew me, so I just booked for the lowest tier and tipped her the difference in the room. She was very grateful to me for doing this for her, and needless to say I got the same treatment from her as usual!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That's exactly what I did with a certain K girl when she was at 42G. First time I booked, I was stupid and went for the top tier. Then I wised up, I knew her, she knew me, so I just booked for the lowest tier and tipped her the difference in the room. She was very grateful to me for doing this for her, and needless to say I got the same treatment from her as usual!
    Shops would be aware of this happening. If you go to Asian shops, it's usually diamond service being offered unlike in non Asian shops. Girls in Asian shops are encouraged in not providing standard service (girls have stated this fact). You may see new girls starting off not doing full diamond service but eventually, they move onto diamond service at the urging of the shops.

Price rise. But same sht website LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Shops would be aware of this happening. If you go to Asian shops, it's usually diamond service being offered unlike in non Asian shops. Girls in Asian shops are encouraged in not providing standard service (girls have stated this fact). You may see new girls starting off not doing full diamond service but eventually, they move onto diamond service at the urging of the shops.
    Aware of what? That I paid standard service price but got ultra diamond service from my girl? How they gonna know?

And they didn't know. I did this for at least 5 punts in the same shop. Both her and I were satisfied, just the shop didn't get a cut of the extra for upgraded services.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12