Thread: Tokyo - Top 127 Club

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tokyo - Top 127 Club

Hi fellow punters,

Any feedback on Tokyo \Top 127 club located at 127 Regent St Chippendale?

The roster seems very appealing.

https://127city.com/top/

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quite curious myself about this shop. I'm a DFK guy though and their diamond service doesn't mention anything about DfK.

Don't give a fuck about uniforms as we'll all strip down naked for a shower anyways...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same. I am curious about them as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same, roster looks good on paper but haven't seen much on it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bit weird because when I message them on wechat trying to book, it often takes a long tjme to reply, and one time when I went to the shop there was no answer.

Banned
    Isn't 127 club owned by the same owner who bought the premises in Riley St, Surry Hills and who previously owned Diva in Sussex Street?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Isn't 127 club owned by the same owner who bought the premises in Riley St, Surry Hills and who previously owned Diva in Sussex Street?
    Not sure how you'd know that? But their wechat feed feels similar

Was curious to make a booking but after a reverse image search found they were using fake photos, so the dodgy practices of Riley St that have been mentioned a lot in this forum extend to here it seems

totally fake, I checked them out a couple of months ago. all the girls I could see were chinese MILFs... I walked after the lineup.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    totally fake, I checked them out a couple of months ago. all the girls I could see were chinese MILFs... I walked after the lineup.
    Thanks for valuable intel
    Fakes will remain fakes

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Something about the website screams fake, thanks for the confirmation dicko

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Good decision ref!👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had 3 visits there in the past 6 months and they've all been pretty solid punts. Jenny, Vietnamese - honestly one of the prettiest girls I've had for ages. Sora, Japanese - curvy and very GF experience. Donna (I think) Vietnamese - not bad but a communication fuck up with timing and had large stomach tattoo which wasn't my thing.

Haven't been dicked around or baited/switched yet although the pics seem heavily filtered. Was going to see Akane, Japanese but she came out and said she had her period. Her face without makeup was in hindsight average with a bit of acne.

All for calling a spade a spade and honest feedback in this forum so putting this out there as my experience. There's a couple of South Americans there currently that could warrant another expedition. So . . . . all good so far, but still on guard.

Only downside is that the girls obviously live in the same rooms they service in which for me is depressing as fuck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any recent visits from any members ? Their photos looks good but we all know it can be a bait ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Tina, while waiting to see someone. she is smoking hot.. I saw her from behind the curtains of the waiting room, she peeked through to see me out of curiosity and giggled. Love a cheeky but happy WL.

Few weeks back, I saw Ice - the papasan says she is super popular and he doesnt know why .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been 3 times. All 3 times I feel I was lucky and the girl gave me very very good service!
    Its expensive compared to the other shops, and the rooms are really not nice. But all 3 girls were superb service. I don't know if papasan asks the girls to go the extra mile or something like that. If the service was reliable I would keep going because service wise it was worth it.

However, I remember seeing some bad reviews for this place. Eg the girl asked the guy for a large amount of extra money in the room the papasan didn't help?
    So thats made me weary to go back. I haven't been back since.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the Intel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried once
    Slum Den of hole & they most likely offloaded my booking so I walked the frustration back to the car hoping I wouldn’t get stabbed on my way.
    I wouldn’t return

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Tried once
    Slum Den of hole & they most likely offloaded my booking so I walked the frustration back to the car hoping I wouldn’t get stabbed on my way.
    I wouldn’t return
    How recent was your visit ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkking69 View Post
    How recent was your visit ?
    October last year

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Personally I've found the service here is good in general, except the horrendous rooms, everytime I pay by credit card they always remove the card surcharge for me.