Thread: Anonymous Online Payment

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Anonymous Online Payment

Hello Friends,

Looking for some guidance around how to make online payment to sugar babby without reveling my identity.

I have recently get connected with a sugar babby through SDM, and really liked her. As she is away, we decided to start with online and I need to pay her the first allowance.

However, no matter how I pay to her - through PayID or online bank transfer, or transfer through third party apps (like Wise and XE), My real name as per my bank account will appear to her in her account. I don't want to reveal my real identity.

Is there a way by which I can pay to her Bank Account or Paypal account, without reveling my identity?

Thanks in advance and your guidance is much appreciated !

Thanks.

Banned
    Set up a new bank account. Tell them your name is Anonymous.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can use Beem (beem.it) to transfer anonymously as long as you both have a Beem account.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Assuming her bank has branches, go and deposit cash in branch. You don’t have to put your real name on the deposit slip.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ask her to open a sports betting account. You can do Bpay into it and then she can withdraw to her account.
    Or pay her in crypto

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Branch cash deposit
    Crypto

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you have their account no. you can make a cash deposit at a smart ATM.
    It will ask for a reference #, I just used a random no. I thought of.
    This is how I payed SB's when I started out 5 years ago

Junior Member(有D料到)
    as others have said, beemit, crypto or atm deposit are your best bets. anything linked to a bank account will display your name and may be tracked due to AML laws (anti money laundering)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    "Anonymous Online Payment" sounds like a classic oxymoron to me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I guess crypto is a good way, but requires a lot of setup on both ends if you're not already in crypto. If you don't have any crypto, you're going to have to buy them, so you'll need to setup an account on an exchange, etc. These days it is an onerous thing to do because you will be made to jump through lots of KYC hoops just to be able to set up an account. Expect to be asked to scan and upload lots of personal ID docs for this.

Then she'll have to set it up on her end too, to be able to liquidate the tokens, etc. She'll have to go through the same rigors as you did, KYC and all.

Plus the fact that crypto is not the most stable medium for the simple act of money transfer at the moment. Take a look at what's happened to FTX, and what supposedly is about to happen to "a major exchange" in the coming weeks.

Beemit and PayPal are only "semi-anonymous", in the sense that she doesn't see the name when she gets the money, but PayPal and Beemit would still have the info in their DB (they require all your KYC details to set your account up) linked to the transaction. If a willful person were to press them, they can always divulge that info.

An easier option, I think, is to just get a prepaid debit card and load it up with cash, then use that to send the money directly to her bank account. The only thing she will see on her end is money coming to her from a card.

If you want an extra layer of protection, use the prepaid card at a Western Union outlet to buy a money transfer to her. This way she will only see a transfer from Western Union to her account. If she were to press WU for info, all she would find is an anonymous prepaid card.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your best bet is to set-up a second PayPal account with an alternative email and name, and use this account only for your SB.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't pay it will be a scammer most likely.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ppm all the way

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If your bank supports it the “cardless cash”feature meets your needs… set the amount and generate the code on your app, and they pickup from an ATM … but I’d be wary of an ‘online’ SB arrangement..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Australia post have Everyday card (debit).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1 View Post
    Hello Friends,

Looking for some guidance around how to make online payment to sugar babby without reveling my identity.

I have recently get connected with a sugar babby through SDM, and really liked her. As she is away, we decided to start with online and I need to pay her the first allowance.

However, no matter how I pay to her - through PayID or online bank transfer, or transfer through third party apps (like Wise and XE), My real name as per my bank account will appear to her in her account. I don't want to reveal my real identity.

Is there a way by which I can pay to her Bank Account or Paypal account, without reveling my identity?

Thanks in advance and your guidance is much appreciated !

Thanks.
    I will say don’t pay upfront if you have not seen the girl. There are lot of scammers on the SA site asking for payment upfront. I have fallen in this trap and given $100 dollar to help with petrol money to never see the girl. A second one I ordered take away for her. But when it came to meeting she never replied back.

I have even paid in advance to a girl I saw couple of times. But it’s been really hard to meet her as our schedules are not aligning. I guess if the girl knows she won’t be waking out with extra $$ in her wallet she may not be that keen to find time to meet. A second one who I had met 4 times asked for help to pay vet bill. I sent her the money and two days later she sends a message she is taking a break from SB and will return the money sometime.

So if you want to help don’t think it will get you any special treatment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Post Thanks Friends !

Thanks guys for all your inputs !

I just thought of summarising my situation here based on your inputs.

What worked -

I have deposited cash to her account by visiting the branch in person and putting up some dummy name / number in cash deposit slip. The girl was having her personal account in some local bank with no branches nearby. But I have suggested to get one in ANZ bank (near to my home ! ) and it worked out easily now.

I also felt that, cardless cash option would work, if I need to pay again. I will just check it one more time myself (to ensure that ATM doesn't show any other details), but it should work.

What didn`t work -

Crypto - I am not into that and it is too much setup.

Paypal - Even though it doesn't reveal my bank details - there are couple of issues. First, due to all the AML laws, you need to provide your identity details while setting up the account and it is not recommended to create a fake identity. Also, the recipient knows who paid them and unfortunately, my paypal id similar to all my other social handles

Third Party Transfer - xe and wise - similar issue as paypal. While I will transfer to wise bank accounts, recipient bank account will display who had sent the money and due to AML, not recommended / possible to create a fake account.

I am yet to try

Auspost prepaid card - While I have one for myself and had reloaded that online earlier - I am yet to check if I can reload the card registered with another name. Should be possible.

How my arrangement worked so far

From the inputs here and some other threads - I understand that - there is bigger chance of fake profiles and scams with online arrangement. However, touchwood, so far so good. Actually, I was in the arrangement for more than a week now and my first payment was delayed as I was figuring out the way to pay. So, it became more of a postpaid service than prepaid !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Ask her to open a sports betting account. You can do Bpay into it and then she can withdraw to her account.
    Or pay her in crypto
    no no no

if you do a deposit

most betting sites require you cycle through the deposit before you can withdraw

she would haveto place a bet on a sure thing to cycle it through before she can withdraw

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Ppm all the way
    This. Cash is still legal. When she meets, she'll get the meat and then you give her the bone.