Thread: Coming to Sydney , who to see ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Coming to Sydney , who to see ?

Hi all
    I’m coming to Sydney soon from the bush and I have $300 to burn.
    After looking at all the options to spend this money my head is spinning.
    I’m open to any type of lady, race , colour , GFE PSE .
    Who would you recommend and why .

Thanks for your help

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkahuna1979 View Post
    Hi all

Thanks for your help
    If you’re not too selective, may be try the “Prettiest faces in 2022” thread and pick a name from there.

I havent been around much these days but with $300 (an hour) the options are a little bit limited. May be T girls or C girls would still be ok with that budget. May be. I dunno.

Alternatively, just go to Ginza Empire/Club. They usually have good line up so you have better chance. (I dont go as often anymore because I dont like C/T and they mostly have those nationalities recently).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Save another 50 and try to book K Jessie at Ginza Club. As a one off, I would highly recommend her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi all

Thanks for your help
    Hi welcome to Sydney. In my opinion this is still the best city in Australia and the best choices for our kind of activity.

There are plenty of names in the threads and specially the faces of 2022 as suggested above. If you are not just looking just for full service one option to consider is also visiting ML. You could get at least 2 x good sessions in your budget. This may not be sex but may involve DATY, if you are lucky DFK. Mostly it will be body slides, cbj and the least hj.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi all

Thanks for your help
    Mate, I’m a country guy too. Been punting in Sydney for a number of years. So many options compared to what’s available in the bush.

I’ve wasted lots of money on privates so don’t even both with them any more. Sure, every now and then you’ll find a good one but imo you’re better off going to a well reviewed shop and hopefully being offered a lineup.

Also depends where you are staying. Whether you’ve got transport etc. Do you fancy trying a RnT place and seeing what’s on offer. Or just go to a brothel and get guaranteed fs.

I usually stay at Olympic Park or nearby so the inner west massage shops get a lot of my business. I don’t mind a sensual massage and then the extras that are usually offered. If you’re staying Nth side there’s plenty of options also. A number of shops all close together at Artarmon. Both fs and RnT.

I’ve found 42G at Gladesville pretty good for fs. Can meet the girls and the service is usually good. Kelly’s at Five Dock is a bit cheaper but provides good service. Plenty of other options around Parramatta and further west.

If you’re staying in the city I can’t help you but there’s plenty on here that would be able to.

I’ll be in Sydney next weekend. Staying at Burwood. Lots of shops in that area. Going to try Le Soleil massage at Croydon. A recently opened RnT shop. I know and trust the mamasan. She knows I’ll be calling in and I’m confident that I’ll be well looked after.

Good luck and have fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's a great summary, CountryPunter!

Banned
    The thread is suss, he's just got 300 to burn while in Sydney, judging by the writing, I really think he knows where to go, another clone is spawned

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for everyone’s help . And sorry for everyone that thinks I’m not genuine. I haven’t been to Sydney in 12 years.
    When you start looking into all the different names of ladies , places , shops , it’s confusing as hell .
    On top of that I don’t know the areas , how far places are from each other .
    I’m staying near central station .
    Thanks for everyone’s input, I appreciate it .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Mate, I’m a country guy too. Been punting in Sydney for a number of years. So many options compared to what’s available in the bush.

I’ve wasted lots of money on privates so don’t even both with them any more. Sure, every now and then you’ll find a good one but imo you’re better off going to a well reviewed shop and hopefully being offered a lineup.

Also depends where you are staying. Whether you’ve got transport etc. Do you fancy trying a RnT place and seeing what’s on offer. Or just go to a brothel and get guaranteed fs.

I usually stay at Olympic Park or nearby so the inner west massage shops get a lot of my business. I don’t mind a sensual massage and then the extras that are usually offered. If you’re staying Nth side there’s plenty of options also. A number of shops all close together at Artarmon. Both fs and RnT.

I’ve found 42G at Gladesville pretty good for fs. Can meet the girls and the service is usually good. Kelly’s at Five Dock is a bit cheaper but provides good service. Plenty of other options around Parramatta and further west.

If you’re staying in the city I can’t help you but there’s plenty on here that would be able to.

I’ll be in Sydney next weekend. Staying at Burwood. Lots of shops in that area. Going to try Le Soleil massage at Croydon. A recently opened RnT shop. I know and trust the mamasan. She knows I’ll be calling in and I’m confident that I’ll be well looked after.

Good luck and have fun.
    Thank you , this is massively helpful . Thank you for your time .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Save another 50 and try to book K Jessie at Ginza Club. As a one off, I would highly recommend her
    Thank you for replying, appreciate it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    If you’re not too selective, may be try the “Prettiest faces in 2022” thread and pick a name from there.

I havent been around much these days but with $300 (an hour) the options are a little bit limited. May be T girls or C girls would still be ok with that budget. May be. I dunno.

Alternatively, just go to Ginza Empire/Club. They usually have good line up so you have better chance. (I dont go as often anymore because I dont like C/T and they mostly have those nationalities recently).
    Thank you

I have looked up Ginza Emipire / Club , are pictures genuine?
    Thanks for replying.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a great time when you get to Sydney. Just ignore the forum members on here that think they are Inspector Clouseau making feeble attempts to weed out fake users with no real evidence.

I will give you three suggestions. Three of my best in 2022. Not in order. 😁

1. Thai Naomi @ N5M. Back mid January. https://no5marrickville.com/

2. Chinese/Russian Venus @ 479. Comes and goes for a week or so most months. Planets might align and is around when you are. http://479ginza.com.au/

3. Malay Sayang @ 479. Only works a few hours a day during most weekdays.

All around $300 an hour. Good luck, have fun and let us all know how you go.

Banned
    Hi all

Thanks for your help
    Head for CBD Style Massage in the city.

Why? There is a thread here. Read it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a great time when you get to Sydney. Just ignore the forum members on here that think they are Inspector Clouseau making feeble attempts to weed out fake users with no real evidence.

I will give you three suggestions. Three of my best in 2022. Not in order. 😁

1. Thai Naomi @ N5M. Back mid January. https://no5marrickville.com/

2. Chinese/Russian Venus @ 479. Comes and goes for a week or so most months. Planets might align and is around when you are. http://479ginza.com.au/

3. Malay Sayang @ 479. Only works a few hours a day during most weekdays.

All around $300 an hour. Good luck, have fun and let us all know how you go.
    Thank you for taking the time to help

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you

I have looked up Ginza Emipire / Club , are pictures genuine?
    Thanks for replying.
    Yeah they're quite legitimate however some are slightly altered. I would suggest as above K Jessie from ginza is a good choice slightly over ur budget but worth it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Walk Canterbury road..... Some one may relieve you... Free

Banned
    Just walk back wards down William Street..... You may find a coke sign