Thread: Rachel - 34 Langston Place Epping

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rachel - 34 Langston Place Epping

Person's Name : Nami

Establishment : CBD Style Massage

Month/Year of Visit : December 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Level 1/276 Pitt St, Sydney NSW / https://www.cbdstylemassage.com.au / WeChat ID: Lindalovely8

Phone : 02 8963 0000

Hours of Business : Monday to Saturday, 10am to 10pm; Sunday 11am to 10pm

Rates : 60 mins $175

Extras Cost : nil

Services Provided This Session : Massage, BBBJ, HJ, DFK

Size/shape : 160cm tall, b-cups, slim, petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I had some time to kill so decided to message Linda and book someone. When I got there, there were 2 girls available and Nami just seemed sweet so picked her out of the line up. I proceeded to take a shower before the massage began. Nami is very new to Australia and her massage skills are still developing, but we made for good conversation as we discussed travelling, studies and other things. Flipped over and this is where the fun began...

Nami must be pretty new to the industry as she was a bit shy and nervous (real nervous) when she got on top of me and asked me if it was OK to kiss me. I didn't mind at all and we had a good pash session with some DFK and caressing. She slowly moved down, kissing my nipples before licking my balls. She slowly slowly licked up the shaft before covering my cock with her mouth with some deep sucking action. She did take me deep and it felt like heaven. Before long I was trembling and told her that I was about to cum . Finished with some time to spare. I did really enjoy the time and thanked her.

She's a very young girl and very nice, but shy. Please treat her well guys, be a gentleman

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why is the subject has different locations? Is this langston or CBd?