Thread: What's the most amount of girls you've had at the same time?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What's the most amount of girls you've had at the same time?

I've had a couple of doubles which were pretty underwhelming. Basically fucking each girl one at a time, no double BJ or girl on girl action and felt like it was wasted money. Looking to try again however clarifying what I'm after beforehand this time. Was wondering what the most amount of girls the punters have had at one time and how it was.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have done lots of doubles and twice had 3 girls in a room with me for a short period. 3 I find is a bit of a waste of $'s but it is also fun none the less. I was doing 1 girl in doggy while she ate the other gal and the third was tickling my balls and DFK. Stating that it was mostly 2 gals playing at a time and the 3rd doing something else.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sadly just 1
    cant work out in my head what im supposed to do with 2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Done 1-3 double in the past, and the girls didn't really connect (one pair were even sisters or twin). So I concluded that it's not really worth it unless you have build connection with them + they are actually up for it. Keen to hear others' experiences too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find there is a difference between doubles (one at a time) and lesbian service, which is normally extra

I have had lesbian service at tiffanys and centrefolds, where there was pussy licking while in doggy and two babes on dick/balls at the same time

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ptrking View Post
    I've had a couple of doubles which were pretty underwhelming. Basically fucking each girl one at a time, no double BJ or girl on girl action and felt like it was wasted money. Looking to try again however clarifying what I'm after beforehand this time. Was wondering what the most amount of girls the punters have had at one time and how it was.
    Which private girls arrange doubles?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    3 in the shower followed by
    3 in the bed followed by
    3 for breakfast
    A memorable night

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Too many arms and legs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nah mate. When you get 3 girls who click and are mildly intoxicated and very experimental with you and each other its a heavenly experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When I’m with three (which has only happened twice), I find that one of them is a much better root than the other two. I want to then spend time with the good one. I guess onlookers are ok.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had 4 once but I was coked and wasted my money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha, had a single that turned into a double than a triplet, started with the girls friend asking to join in then it became two extras joining in, it was chirstmas so i thought why not but damn, did i spend alot as christmas present for few hours for them and myself.
    But yeah its hard to figure out what to do with two at a time then there was three i was like wow, one in each arm and one on my legs but yeah fucking one at a time is the way if you got the stamina, fuck one make them cum then the other and the other while they rest/play with themselves or your nipple, the chemsitry was pretty good as these girla were friends and i think room mates too so i was lucky.
    Dont think ill do it again unless i know the girls and their chemistry with each other and if im feeling bored.

Nice to try once in a lifetime or celebrations i guess but yeah imo.

I've heard from girls stories of some highroller coming in and took 5 girls for like the whole day so its crazy how some people do it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just 2, one sitting on my face and the other riding my dick.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    4 and it didn't cost anything

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    4 and it didn't cost anything
    your 4 blow up dolls don't count.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had 2 ladies yesterday for an oil massage. 4 hands. They were so well coordinated and in synch. It was really terrific.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Share…where did this happen ?