Thread: 1 night in Pattaya gents club

Senior Member(無間使者)

1 night in Pattaya gents club

Club: Cosy beach pattaya (Heavens)
    Cost: baht 1500/hr
    WL: picked 2 WL's with karaoke room.
    ( baht 400/hr)
    Total: 6 beet, 3 shots, 2 ladydrinks came to baht 7000 close to $300 aud
    Don't remember the names both went like pompom or something like that was too hard to understand both

Face : 3/10
    Body: 7/10
    Recommendations: Yes0

This is not about reviewing WL but the club itself, staff was friendly and accommodating.

Session1: Saw 2 ladies liked so picked then up for lady drinks, asked if they up for karaoke, booked I the room for 2 hrs and 2 ladies along with 6 beer and 3 shots of vodka

Session 2: went to karaoke room and started singing our Lung out loud a few after 20 mins got tired and jumped into dancing, as I danced with 2 girls slowly removed their sexy bikini and went to action, you could convert one of the couch into bed, after bbj from both and after 10 mins of both the girls fighting for my cock, condom up and went in for almost 30 mins of sex was high on weed so could not come easily but both the ladies were satisfied.
    After coming went by the pool by the club and drank beers with 4 ladies and enjoyed weed with them. Over alltotally worth it for $300 was their almost 4 hrs. Heading over again in Feb will explore a little more of these type of clubs.

Was just at High Rollers on Soi Chaiyapoon… these are much better than standard bars. You manage to check out Soi 6?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Was just at High Rollers on Soi Chaiyapoon… these are much better than standard bars. You manage to check out Soi 6?
    Nice, I did check out soi6 but that was during afternoon not much action, have been following few YT videos from buzzin pattaya and everything pattaya about gentlemen club, will be pattaya again in Feb will explore High rollers, I was told it is 500baht for room and 1000-2000baht for girls ST. How was high rollers? I have had mixed message from punters about final bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Nice, I did check out soi6 but that was during afternoon not much action, have been following few YT videos from buzzin pattaya and everything pattaya about gentlemen club, will be pattaya again in Feb will explore High rollers, I was told it is 500baht for room and 1000-2000baht for girls ST. How was high rollers? I have had mixed message from punters about final bills.
    Half were stunners and the other half 35+ milfs. Can’t complain about the bill as I didn’t go ST with my girl and bought two drinks then they closed.

Had about 3 from Soi 6 and these were all great punts. Best time to go is around 10pm when the girls are off their faces and fiending for more drinks and cock.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate, will try soi6 and high rollers in Feb

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I will try too if I can afford it

Should do an aus99 Pattaya night one day

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i just went in October heading back there mid February some good gents bars soi boomerang near the hospital of soi buakhao and u must have a look upstairs at Kink in LK metro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Should do an aus99 Pattaya night one day
    That you be amazing...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review.