Thread: DFK at RNT places

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

DFK at RNT places

Guys, appreciate if you have information on places/girls that do DFK at RnT joints? Similar to CBD style massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ipetermartin View Post
    Guys, appreciate if you have information on places/girls that do DFK at RnT joints? Similar to CBD style massage.
    Must be a lot especially if you are a regular

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How many times does it take to be a regular? 5 or more?
    DFK is so elusive at rnt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ipetermartin View Post
    I got to try CBD Style Massage one day. Gosh if I worked in the city I think I would punt every day

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    DFK is so elusive at rnt
    Yes I can vouch for that. My two Thai regulars were not that keen to do it. Specially the one at North Sydney massage where fs was offered this girl did not do DFK and it was only LFK. The second one in Epping allowed but I must have been lucky to see her when she was still new. She may have allowed as still learning the ropes. In the beginning she must also be horny as once my underwear was wet from her juices. As it was a rnt place I still had the jocks on.

Once I saw a Caucasian young girl in Parramatta for massage. This girl allowed dfk and the session was fun for me. Although it cost $250 just for massage I still walked out with a big smile. There were two girls working in that apartment and it was tempting to ask both to join for the massage.

But I would have thought with few RNT offering fs now this would have changed. I am also a DFK person and would be happy at a rnt place if they allowed kissing. Most ML don’t want to kiss. It’s but hit and miss even at some fs places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    DFK is so elusive at rnt
    Had total 4 regular ML few years back before covid. Had DFK with 3 of them on my 2nd or 3rd visit. The other one was on the first visit. And because of that she was my regular ML. Used to see her once a week for 30 mins. All of them were Japanese. Its easier for me to connect with Jap ML cuz I love Japanese food and rock

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try throwing more $$$. I used to have 1 but I tipped her $20 extra from 2nd visit. I remember she just layed there and stuck her tongue out. She was chinese. Luckily she warmed up from 3rd visit and used to get really into it. Would do a full on dfk and nhj. Unfortunately left during covid. Most Thai I know dont like dfk, except one, thats like 1 in 100 .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you to all brothers for quick replies. I will share the details once get to know the services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Over on the big SBM (Sydney Baby Massage) thread, one of the brothers said they finished lying down on his side kissing with Angel. Not sure if it was DFK though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by eagerpunter View Post
    Over on the big SBM (Sydney Baby Massage) thread, one of the brothers said they finished lying down on his side kissing with Angel. Not sure if it was DFK though.
    Ha ha Angel will be fully bookings
    Thanks for your information

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    removing post in wrong thread
    Last edited by Pretzel; 11-01-2023 at 10:03 AM. Reason: wrong thread

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyhot View Post
    Ha ha Angel will be fully bookings
    Thanks for your information
    Is angel really popular at SBM? Please educate us brother sunnyhot. I'm a big fan of SBM but never tried her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Jessie or Susan at MAC

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I only got DFK from one girl at CBD and me and her connected. Not really
    My thing though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Considering the fact that Covid is an upper respiratory tract infection, I suspect that many ladies have worked it out that it is both safer as well as more profitable to suck cock.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Considering the fact that Covid is an upper respiratory tract infection, I suspect that many ladies have worked it out that it is both safer as well as more profitable to suck cock.
    More MLs are offering CBJ if they don't do FS however, most will not offer DFK. Guys don't get it. MLs provide massage and are not intending to behave like an imaginary girlfriend in a brothel who will kiss customers or allow deep tongue action.

Just go to a brothel if you really want DFK. I guess why some guys want MLs to kiss them because they don't want to be one of countless guys that a WL will kiss, suck penis and allow cum in her mouth. 😜

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Always a confusion, I find the massage shop ladies more attractive than some other FS shops in general. So that’s why sometimes prefer CBD style over Kyoto or Sakura