Thread: Paula - No5 Marrickville. PSE personified

Junior Member(有D料到)

Paula - No5 Marrickville. PSE personified

I've been off the on-record punt for awhile now as I have had a perfect WL for a few months. I've been wanting to get a threesome going but due to the complication of finding the right combo and time decided I should go with Paula.

Paula is a fun and highly energetic girl. She's just come back from Thailand and had some surgery but doesn't look all plastic fantastic.

The session started him me in the shower when she walked in, a few minutes later she joined, did a quick mouthwash and check then started a BJ. I slowly showed that I'm into a bit more of a PSE and it was lift off. Her BJ was great, DT back of the mouth and had the chipmunk for awhile.
    Moved to the bed and BJ continued. Started doing ball suck and slowly into a rimjob. At one point she kicked my legs back further to get deep in there which was a massive turn-on.
    At this point I asked about anal and she said I was a bit big and she just had lunch. We moved moved into cowgirl and then reverse. This is when we got into a great rhythm and started trying to break the bed. Moved to doggy and suddenly she changed her mind on anal which was an extra 50. Lasted a few minutes and asked her to blow in her mouth. In one smooth over she ripped off the dom and took a big load. Amazing.
    Relaxed for a bit and spoke about life. She's optimistic and chatty. I sense that if you give her respect she will go the extra mile and give you a great time.
    With 15 left I asked the time and she came back with "time to suck cock" 😂. She went straight back to it with a more energy. We then switched to doggy again on the side of the bed which worked to full up to fast, hard and loud. She said she came during this but you never know with these girls. With a few minutes left we switched to missionary to finish off. This is where I had one arm on the end of the bed, one on the mattress, her hand one one tit and another grabbing my ass. We must have banged for a good 5 minutes like this with a little dirty talk. When I was about to blow a side of the bed came out which helped get me over.

Shes an absolute pro and if you give her respect, she will give that back x3. Something telling is she works daytimes as obviously it's a different type of client. On the way out I spoke to the manager who helped me book over wechat, I really like no5 for service but have had issues booking (namely Grace who cancels alot it seems). If you want a quality pse with someone who is going to give 100% (reminds me of Nicky at Nightshade) I'd recommend Paula

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for sharing!

Banned
    Next week I want some more of that energy.

I’ll txt when I see Monday’s roster.