Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Abby

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smile Abby

Never previously looked around the Ryde area so I thought I'd give 2 Pope St a try for a 1-hour session. Went in on Wednesday and met Abby, pretty Lao girl, I'm guessing mid-20's. Very good English, lovely smile, easy to talk with. After telling her it was my first visit, she asked did I know what type of massages they did there, to which I said yeah I'm pretty sure I do. She flashed me one of those warm smiles and said occasionally they get a customer who expects "just a straight massage". So disrobing, I lay on the table and Abby went to work.

Abby's massage was slow, deep, yet very sensuous with lots of teasing touches. Very, very pleasant. If not for the thought of what lay ahead I could easily have gone to sleep.
    After around half an hour Abby invited me to turn over. She had remained clothed for the massage, but now asked would I like a naked bodyslide and HJ as an $80 extra. Indeed I would!
    She then removed all her clothes, revealing her very beautiful toned slim body, the sexiest bum I've ever seen, and lovely C-cups with already erect nipples.
    Climbing on top, she slowly slid her body along mine until her boobs reached my face, whereupon my hands and mouth became very busy with those lovely mounds. After a while she dismounted and stood beside me, gently stroked my cock while I cupped her right buttock with my hand, fingers resting in the cleft between her cheeks. She made a gesture indicating that a BJ was on offer. Unfortunately I don't go well wearing a condom so I asked was natural oral a possibility. This was graciously but firmly refused. I said that was a great pity as a little 69 would have been very nice. She then said she could do the HJ in 69 position if I would like to DATY, and I accepted this as another $50 extra.
    I do love making a woman cum with oral, and holding Abby's sexy bum in my hands with my tongue massaging her clit soon had me in heaven. Her HJ had started slow, but increased pace in time with my tongue. I could sense her thigh muscles twitching as she pushed her pussy harder against my mouth and I felt her wetness on my face. I couldn't hold back and shot my load, but still relentlessly tonguing her clit until she too crossed the threshold. Afterwards while cleaning me up she flashed that warm smile and said "Wow, you're good! Very good. I should be paying you!!" I said well, I thoroughly enjoyed that and she shook her head, smiled broadly again and said "Yeah, I could tell."

Getting dressed, I asked about the couple of tattoos on the inside of her arm and she told me about why she had them and what they meant to her.

So, total investment $200. $70 house fee, $80 bodyslide and NHJ, $50 for 69 DATY.
    My Abby experience was exactly what I had hoped for, the only thing missing that could have improved it was that elusive BBBJ.
    I'm sure I'll be seeing her again....can't get that gorgeous sexy bum out of my mind.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    Never previously looked around the Ryde area so I thought I'd give 2 Pope St a try for a 1-hour session. Went in on Wednesday and met Abby, pretty Lao girl, I'm guessing mid-20's. Very good English, lovely smile, easy to talk with. After telling her it was my first visit, she asked did I know what type of massages they did there, to which I said yeah I'm pretty sure I do. She flashed me one of those warm smiles and said occasionally they get a customer who expects "just a straight massage". So disrobing, I lay on the table and Abby went to work.

Abby's massage was slow, deep, yet very sensuous with lots of teasing touches. Very, very pleasant. If not for the thought of what lay ahead I could easily have gone to sleep.
    After around half an hour Abby invited me to turn over. She had remained clothed for the massage, but now asked would I like a naked bodyslide and HJ as an $80 extra. Indeed I would!
    She then removed all her clothes, revealing her very beautiful toned slim body, the sexiest bum I've ever seen, and lovely C-cups with already erect nipples.
    Climbing on top, she slowly slid her body along mine until her boobs reached my face, whereupon my hands and mouth became very busy with those lovely mounds. After a while she dismounted and stood beside me, gently stroked my cock while I cupped her right buttock with my hand, fingers resting in the cleft between her cheeks. She made a gesture indicating that a BJ was on offer. Unfortunately I don't go well wearing a condom so I asked was natural oral a possibility. This was graciously but firmly refused. I said that was a great pity as a little 69 would have been very nice. She then said she could do the HJ in 69 position if I would like to DATY, and I accepted this as another $50 extra.
    I do love making a woman cum with oral, and holding Abby's sexy bum in my hands with my tongue massaging her clit soon had me in heaven. Her HJ had started slow, but increased pace in time with my tongue. I could sense her thigh muscles twitching as she pushed her pussy harder against my mouth and I felt her wetness on my face. I couldn't hold back and shot my load, but still relentlessly tonguing her clit until she too crossed the threshold. Afterwards while cleaning me up she flashed that warm smile and said "Wow, you're good! Very good. I should be paying you!!" I said well, I thoroughly enjoyed that and she shook her head, smiled broadly again and said "Yeah, I could tell."

Getting dressed, I asked about the couple of tattoos on the inside of her arm and she told me about why she had them and what they meant to her.

So, total investment $200. $70 house fee, $80 bodyslide and NHJ, $50 for 69 DATY.
    My Abby experience was exactly what I had hoped for, the only thing missing that could have improved it was that elusive BBBJ.
    I'm sure I'll be seeing her again....can't get that gorgeous sexy bum out of my mind.
    Great write up and most certainly added to my 2023 list

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Great write up and most certainly added to my 2023 list
    One of the must visit establishments in Sydney
    Good reputation
    On my list as well

Shop Owner

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. Is the photo actually of Abby? As you said she has tattoos on her arms, but don't seem to see them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, the photo is correct. Abby has 2 small tattoos on the inside of her right arm. Also 1 on the back of her left shoulder. I'm not a fan of tattoos on a girl but I didn't find these at all off-putting.

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner