Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much cut does the shop take?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How much cut does the shop take?

For the bigger shops like N5M, 42G, or Ginza, is it something like 50% or are they more generous to the WL's.. anybody got any ideas?

You’ll get lots of answers from experts who knows everything.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i think it's a trade secret, the owner not going to tell you. better ask the girl working there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmmnnnn View Post
    For the bigger shops like N5M, 42G, or Ginza, is it something like 50% or are they more generous to the WL's.. anybody got any ideas?
    Curious to understand why you want to know? What purpose does it serve.

Ps its been covered 100s of times here... the conclusion is what wilisno said.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nojoke View Post

yeah, fair enough.
    it was another thread about J Hana, where another punter mentioned she must really hate this job to give such bad service, and even though the money is good, you can get less money elsewhere but be happier... so it got me thinking how much do they actually get to put up with something they obviously dislike?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nojoke View Post

As to anything being previously discussed… some ppl are new man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just ask the next girl you click with.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    Just ask the next girl you click with.
    That might be a little rude. It is no different than asking anyone else how much they earn.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Been told that the girls at MAC get 15 of of the 50 that we pay for the half hour. It is good to know, so ppl can tip accordingly and or be more generous.
    As to anything being previously discussed… some ppl are new man.
    Doesnt seem right. If a girl told you that, she may have been low balling you to try to get you to pay more for extras. Girls must be pretty dumb to work there if that is the actual cut as they could get more elsewhere, particularly the cauc girls. Even $10 extra for 30min could be over $100 difference in 1 day dependant on number of customers.

Girls cut will vary from shop to shop and can even vary from girl to girl within the same shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    That might be a little rude. It is no different than asking anyone else how much they earn.
    No. It's very different. Asking how much she earn a day is Rude..not the cut . Most girl will tell you anyway is not big deal. 99% girl won't tell you how much$$$ they take home !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    No. It's very different. Asking how much she earn a day is Rude..not the cut . Most girl will tell you anyway is not big deal. 99% girl won't tell you how much$$$ they take home !
    Fair, one can then extrapolate how much they make depending on how popular they are.

Banned
    When the price was $230 per hour for diamond service before covid, the girls were receiving $190 at one popular shop. I guess the shops are taking more now. In the RNT shops, the girl takes $25 or $30 from $65 or $70 per hour.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    When the price was $230 per hour for diamond service before covid, the girls were receiving $190 at one popular shop. I guess the shops are taking more now. In the RNT shops, the girl takes $25 or $30 from $65 or $70 per hour.
    i got told similar figures from a Thai ML but this was pre covid

Nowadays, asking the girl what the cut is doesn’t mean much, many girls come with a price of their own, it’s up to the shops to add the margins on it, there’s no standard cut in the industry anymore.

Banned
    Of course they won't tell you. Would you tell a girl how much you take home? Definitely not their business. You'd be surprised how much the popular MLs take home after doing extras. This is why many MLs are doing extras and some are doing very well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Nowadays, asking the girl what the cut is doesn’t mean much, many girls come with a price of their own, it’s up to the shops to add the margins on it, there’s no standard cut in the industry anymore.
    That is interesting. The number provided indicated they keep about 82% of the hourly rate. At $300 per hour, if a girl is fully booked working 9 hours, 4 days per week for 48 weeks, she is taking north if $400k unless my maths is wrong.

That’s not realistic though as they can’t possibly be fully booked everyday they work, although some of them probably are.

Tough job with big financial rewards. Only wish it was easier on their mental and physical health. The mental being the worst as told by one popular girl.

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    That is interesting. The number provided indicated they keep about 82% of the hourly rate. At $300 per hour, if a girl is fully booked working 9 hours, 4 days per week for 48 weeks, she is taking north if $400k unless my maths is wrong.

That’s not realistic though as they can’t possibly be fully booked everyday they work, although some of them probably are.

Tough job with big financial rewards. Only wish it was easier on their mental and physical health. The mental being the worst as told by one popular girl.
    The one thing you said is correct is that they are not fully booked at all times.

Of course, not many would come with a $280 price tag to look for a job, unless they are very confident.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    In November 2019, one of Ginza’s biggest stars of that time told me (unprompted) that of the $250 per hour she was costing me, she got $190. Roughly 75%. Appreciate that info is more than 3 years old.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Interesting to know about Wl cut nowadays. Wil is the guy to ask it seems he is here for ever
    I was referring to rnt cut.

I know SBM nd 227Bw there cut is about $10 lower for the girls. Fair enough the shops has shower cost of running it is huge.

One girl at Kyoto told me about 4 yrs ago she would get $190 of $250.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    In November 2019, one of Ginza’s biggest stars of that time told me (unprompted) that of the $250 per hour she was costing me, she got $190. Roughly 75%. Appreciate that info is more than 3 years old.
    Don't know how important this is but comparable to Mr TC 3 yr old data, I was told a month ago by a Ginza star that the 75% still holds .....at least for her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast