Thread: New Canterbury shops Kings Fantasy - Ivy. J Spa massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

New Canterbury shops Kings Fantasy - Ivy. J Spa massage

Previously heard on the forum that there was a new parlour set up and an ad showed me a discount at a nearby store from there that offered dragon tendon massage.

Kings Fantasy is new and when I arrived the shop was very fresh and had the feeling of a brothel but the prices are for a massage only starting at $100 for 30 mins. Can't remember the prices for the rest but I believe the structure is similar to 227 Broadway. Was met by the male Aussie owner who's partner is Thai and is a joint owner. Since the shop was new they didnt have a website etc and they're still finding their legs.

Place was fairly extravagant as the rooms had feature walls and fake grass to really immerse you in a different setting. I had no booking but was shown Ivy and another lady. Ivy being the you her and more attractive was chosen. From speaking with her she also works at 200 stanmore on Sundays as Mimi I think and to my surprise Glenfield as well. Looks like some talent are moving further west.

It was a par experience with Ivy, not too good but not bad either. She had good skin, enhanced d cups and a good attitude. There was a lack of technique but the view was nice. I have my suspicion she might be he turned she but nothing was obvious. I'd go again with her.

As for J Spa, typical massage joint on the side of the road. The discount was accepted and business as usual with an older ml that was above 30 for sure. She was slim and did a bbbj as well with a CFS afterwards. I wouldn't be back for this one but if you are looking for a decent bargain I would recommend.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Sorry … bit confused… where is J Spa please…?
    there's a J Spa in Campsie on Beamish rd.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J Spa - been there for years. Bottom end of campsie on beamish st just next to the roundabout where Brighton ave starts. Never been so don’t know what it’s like.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apologies it wasn't J Spa. It was Yan massage Canterbury.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OMG was browsing on tictok and king's fantasy pop up on fyp. lol their tiktok is @kingfanatsy13 if anyone is interested.