Thread: Kellyville Wellness - Jessica

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kellyville Wellness - Jessica

Had a 30 min session with Jessica at Kellyville Wellness. Seen some comments about this place (mostly about Nicole... pls come back) and wanted to sus it out. Easy booking via text however no roster or pics online had me a bit tentative. Got recommended Jessica and booked for 30 mins to try it out. Heaps of parking across the road from Dan Murphy's so parked my car and went in.

The place is quite inconspicuous and I think this is done on purpose. Boss lady asked if I had been there before (you know, with the tone of "You know what we do here right?"). Told her it's my first visit but I saw on Locanto that you have young girls (with a smile) and she understood that I understood. I was led to the (quite small) room and handed over the $50. Jessica walked in a few mins later, a bit formal. She's 30+ (looks about early 30s) Chinese, B cups and skinny but not toned, round bum but not firm. She asked if I had been here before, I say no but my friend told me the girls here give good service. This instantly brightened her mood and led to her coming closer and touching my arms and chest. Gave her bum a squeeze which made her smile and I knew she understood that I understood. I'm sure you could get away with less tangoing about, but I was bored and entertained the song and dance.

Onto the table and the massage was decent, good pressure and actually got rid of two knots I didn't know I had. Lasted about 10 mins before the tickle tackle started with some blowing in my ear. Asked if I wanted extra service and said yep what's on offer? $50 NHJ, $70 B2B. I asked if anything additional and she smacked me and said "naughty boy" with a smile (based on this she may be 35+). Nothing followed the smile so I guess not. Opted for $70 B2B as her body was quite nice and I wanted to make the most of the trip down there. She didn't ask for the cash straight away and just stripped and began the service (which is always a good sign). Some decent B2B, not really bodyslide, more so just rubbing her tits on my back. She went up and down the whole body though from head to toe which was nice. Reached around for a feel and complimented her ass, which encouraged her and she then slid her bum over my back from head to toe. I flipped over and she continued sliding her ass over my body. She did lightly brush my member once with her ass but that was about it. She also wasn't too responsive to touching of her holes, but everywhere else goes. She started HJ and was about to get off me so I could be more comfortable, but I asked her to stay seated on my chest. Her ass looked great while she was seated on me and I lifted her a bit back so I could grab a bit firmer and get the booty real close to my face. She seemed to be enjoying the attention I was giving her and started to stroke faster and look back at me enjoying myself. This was enough for me and I promptly reached completion.

Few mins left so we just had some idle chat while I laid down on my back she massaged my front (after cleaning me up). She stayed naked and caught me staring at her tits and playfully smothered me with them. It was a nice touch, but I wish they were a bit bigger haha.

Overall a very nice punt and I'll probably return if I ever drive down to that area. If anyone else is in the area give it a go and let us know!

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Thanks bro for the review. Are there any younger ones in this shop? (I know, it is quite an old thread) :-)
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    From some Google searches of other sites and also from my one visit, I think it's unlikely you'll get any younger girls here mate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for a great report. Will try out if happens to be the area.