Hey bros didn't see a review yet for Camila, and she only started at 206 on the weekend so thought to provide a quick AR for some intel.

Camila is 23, says she's from Osaka and has come here to work with a friend (more on that later).

Upfront disclaimer is I had about 4-5 beers, 2-3 shots before heading into the shop so I may be recalling this with tequila coloured lenses.

From recollection she was a taller girl, probably about 160 or more, and quite pretty in the face (photos of her are accurate but definitely filtered). She wore lenses, and has decently round and big eyes. A couple of beauty spots on the face, and she has tattoos as per roster photos.

Body type is skinny but toned because she's worked as a gogo dancer in the clubs in Japan. Think skinny waist and toned stomach but still shapely, she's got hips and curves and a nice round butt.

It seems like she's got some experience with clientele because she definitely knew how to engage me by giving little compliments and put on a cutesy act, complimenting my beer gut as "cute" and saying my facial hair was manly (there is no way anyone in their right mind would compliment either of these things).

On the service side she's definitely more of a GFE, making you feel comfortable and at home by engaging with you, i.e. she asked me to help undress her, helped undress me in return, and we toweled each other off after the shower also. Think hugs and kisses and all that sort of stuff.

In terms of sexual prowess and skills her BBBJ was more of a gentle sucking which was slow and steady. Not much eye contact, but she puts a fair effort in with good suction, and keeps at it. Changed sides and she's receptive of DATY, making herself very open and available for all sorts of action. Seems to have sensitive nipples but could be putting it on (little A/B cups at best).

Went through a few positions and next you know time is up and bam goes the load. She doesn't force you to pull out straight away and gives a little cuddle which is nice, seems to put a good effort into her service.

Hopefully she sticks around and keeps up the effort but just a word of warning she's on the steeper pricing at $350 ph. I felt satisfied with her looks and the level of service I got at that price especially seeing that I was pretty tipsy.

Would I return? Yeah probably just to see what else is on the table and if return service means there's more on the table. I feel like building rapport could enhance the experience so long as she looks after herself and doesn't get worn down too quickly.

As always YMMV and treat her nice guys, don't want her burning out on us so quickly!

Oh yeah also about her friend, she's also one of the new girls at the shop who she described as "pretty face but a little fat" who was standing next to her in the lineup. For the life of me I cannot remember her name, but I suspect look for a new name on the roster whose working times match up.

Lol apparently I was customer #6 for her on the first day but her friend only had one. I suggested she might want to stand further away from her in the lineup to give her a chance to get picked, but lookin back to the conversation I wonder if she was insinuating about a threesome. I'll let you guys know if I explore this line of enquiry!