Thread: Back to MAC and met Kat, big tits and even bigger ASS, awesome girl with great services

Back to MAC and met Kat, big tits and even bigger ASS, awesome girl with great services

Person's Name: Kat (apparently was also known as Viktoria before)

Establishment: Massage At Central

Date of Visit: January 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Level 1, 423 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills New South Wales 2010, Australia https://massageatcentral.com.au/

Phone: 0424 908 878

Hours of Business: 10am - 8pm

Rates: $50 (30 mins) + $50 tips

Size/shape: Curvaceous womanly body, all natural 35 C Cups (just imagine the nicest pair of firm young breasts you could see on a Victoria Secret model, probably one of best pair I have ever lay on hands on). While I would love her tits to be one Cup size bigger - just for the sake of a more complete Spanish session, but I could not fault her booty ASS. No ifs or buts, the most round, bouncy, bubble ass I have seen and do the "crack" - the best Italian Job I have bar none !

Nationality or Ethnicity: Eastern European, the website says Polish, but Kat told me she's from the Czech Republic. Whatever, lovely accent just the same.

Services Provided: No massage, some like kisses, NHJ, Spanish without prompting, auto Italian pilot, then more kisses, looking right into my eyes with encouragements, good GFE, body slides, breasts slides, Spanish with hand, Spanish without hand, cock in crack, Ass crack slide/Italian, simulated outside doggy (almost hit the no returns !), more Spanish, Spanish with my hands holding and Spanish to completion.

Value for money/recommend?: Absolutely !

I have not been to Angela's MAC for years ! Have a quick check on my AR's summary, last time I visited MAC was back in 2019.

But as my life is moving forward, so is my punting habits and the locations. MAC - just like the 316 Central before, is now the most convenient shop for me for a quickie, so how wonderful my RnT journey is now taking a complete turnaround. Back to Central and back to Elizabeth !

Wasn't exactly sure what time I will get there, have a quick look on the roster on the website, 4 girls on, but no indication of Cup size, so no point booking anyway. decided to let fate take its course, so got there with booking. yeap, 5 min walk from Central Station, but that short stairs up to level 1 is actually making me breathing heavily. which reminded me the very long stair to go up to 376 Silver Fox and the never ending stairs to 7 Lotus. today, just the stairs will be putting me off for visiting - not in 2012/13 though............haha - How a man's body and strength could go downhills in 10 years?

Pressed the buzzer, Angela opens the door, still remember her happy face but she has put on some weight, she looks at me, probably finds me familiar, then she recognised me when I remove my mask. Her smiling face lead to a big hug, just like old times. long time no see all around. I told her I have no booking, any one free ? Angela paused for 3 seconds and said I have a girl free but you have to wait 15 min. Luckily today I am not that pressed for time, but with a 15 min wait, I probably can only have a 20 min quickie, why not, I am here.

Angela took me behind the waiting area behind the curtain, I asked to use the bathroom, Angela hold my arm and lead me to the back. Yeap, remember the shower and the separate toilet.

Came back and sat on the chair to start looking at some reviews on the MAC threads. Angela gave me an update and said this girl has big tits and big ass !! She apparently still remember !! went straight to my key selling points. I have no idea which girl from the roster is free as none of them was advertised as busty, may be Angela has to be carefully not to attractive any unwanted attentions. She probably has a separate WeChat with key intels.

A couple of min later, Angela asked me to wait in the end room on the left and said the girl is free now but she is taking a shower so will be another 5 min. the time has already eaten into my allowable 30 min session, but big tits and big ass, I am staying.

I checked the pricing, it's $50 for 30 min, so I took out 2 pineapple, place them on the table and started to undress, when you are short of time, you get yourself ready for the ML, if you wait until she enters when get naked, that's another 3-4 min of play time gone. the massage table is quite a good size and the disposable cover sheet is not big enough to cover to the edge of the table, and I want to sit on the edge while waiting, so I took out another sheet and placed it across so where I will be sitting will be covered, I also took out the pillow and place it under the cover on the no hole end. I'm down to my undies, OK, I'm ready, where is the lady ?

it was now 5 min into my whole set of 30 min and there is a knock on the door, said come in and a young Caucasian girl appears. she has a pretty face, very young, 24,25 most, all the hair are tied back (very professional as a ML providing body to body as I later found out). she is wearing black lingerie showing plenty of cleavage. big tits TICK !

I asked her name, I'm Kat, where are you from ? from the Czech Republic. I remembered the website said Polish, but who cares, she has a lovely European accent. very sexy. talking about value for money, to get a young Caucasian girl with that body working in an Asian RnT shop charging Asian RnT prices, I think I am hitting a minor jackpot today. Bingo !!

I handed over the cash, $50 for the 30 min, $50 for her tips, Kat thanks me and put the money away. Now with the finances sorted out, I could remove my last piece of garment. I lay on the table face up, legs apart, I am ready, 22 min to go.

Kat smiles at me and said you don't want any massage ? I told her what time I need to finish as I have a train to catch. Kat laughed and said, let's get started and she stripped naked very quickly. I have a quick peep on her body, WOW, those are great tits !! and Kat is Not a slim girl, so unless you love a curvy woman, you probably would prefer a slimmer girl and I am pretty sure Angela has plenty other choices. But Kat is perfect for this meat lover who prefers a womanly body and a body with substance and meat to play with.

Kat started by kissing my chest, gave me nipple a brief cat bath and light licks. kiss my inner thighs and blow some air over my sleepy AH, then she applies some oil over her breasts, as soon as her breasts get a bit oily, they just shine in the dimmer light of the room, love the oil tits any time any place and right now, they are on top of my lil bro, oily tips of her tits now touching my balls, my cock and yes, that's the breasts slides in all their glory. Kat also used her hands a bit to try to wake me up and with instance success. straight away, my rock hard cock was inside her cleavage, Kat used one hand to hold her two breasts together and that's our Spanish 101.

I couldn't help myself by turned sideway so that I could titty fuck her a little bit. Kat is certainly know what she is doing and she is very effective with her tits and obviously a Spanish experts. Gee, I was so lucky today. Hard enough to find a busty ML these days, Like that Thai Jojo in Bondi Junction, then too many restrictions and my cock was no where near her tits, unlike Kat, Spanish teasing right from the beginning. I was smiling from the inside........

my hands then run down from Kat's smooth backside down to her butt, WOW WOW WOW, what an ASS ! they are big, they are meaty, they are bouncy and very booty, this is what bubble butt is all about. I could hold back but to give them a pad, Kat said you like my bottom, I said, that's a beautiful butt, Kat said you can smash them if you like but please don't hurt me. I said, no, I don't want to smash them, they are so great, I want to kiss them, and I did. and I run my cheek on one of the moon and that fresh to fresh touching feeling is sensational. Mind you, I don't know what Kat's body will be like in 10 years, but right now, she is absolutely in her prime, firm young tits you can do anything your want to them, and that ASS, could seriously take and absorb any sort of pounding. I have to get up and feel them, so I let go of Kat and get up to have a drink of water.

one thing I will crictise about MAC is that their wall mirror are installed horizotally parrell to the table, great for watching B2B when the ML is sliding on top of you. But for what I like to do which is playing with the tits and ass standing in front of the mirror, I can't.

But still, I want to have a bear hug with Kat, her chest on mine, and my rock hard cock rubbing on her tummy. then I turn her around, my hands reach to the front and cupping her tits. they are just absolutely divine, big, full, firm, young and pointy. plus a bit of oil just making them feel so damn good, you try to squeeze and they just slippery and escaped from your grab !! and being European, they are pink lins as well. I kissed Kat's naked shouder and whispered in her ears: your breasts are so beautiful, so big and all real.
    Kat: I can see that you love to play with them,
    AH, yes, all day and all night. Are they D Cups ?
    Kat: Cee I think
    AH, they are the best C Cups I have ever seen !!
    Kat: glad you like them.

Now I have to feel those ASS, with my cock slightly oiled, I move myself into position, putting my cock upright into Kat's butt crack. she is so booty, my entire cock just disappeared within.........

I twisted my ass a bit and my cock is rubbing her crack left and right, as if I want to get in deeper, and I did, and before I know it, Kat started to ASS slide up and down my cock, WOW, what a girl, Kat knows what a man want and what a man wants from her body and she is very generous in offering sensual touches.

I must see, over my punting career, I have fucked plenty of tits, some are great, some are not so great and so were off the table. But majority rules and I have had plenty of Spanish. But Italian is a totally different ball game, and booty ass like Kat is just so rare, I would say I could be playing 20 pair of big tits before I could land on the Moon. Coco from 208 Stanmore has something very close but honestly Coco would be insignificant when comparing with Kat's ASS !

As Kat is sliding up and down, I want to make the most of this very special moment so I was moving my cock up and down her crack as well in opposite unison. this is so awesome I could just cum doing this standing up and fucking her cracks till completion, but I do have a sore back and this position ain't good for my back, and the last thing I want is to hurt my back mid sesssin. So I turn Kat closer to the table. give her upper back a gentle light push and Kat rested her two hands on the table, now she is in a half doggy style standing there, I come closer to her, resume my attack on her crack, and this time, it's just me sliding my cock up and down and in completed control - I have already promised myself, next time, I will complete my Italian job on Kat's ASS, probably the best way is she lay on the table on her tummy, me and my cock on top, so I can see myself in action from the horizontal wall mirror and cock slide ASS to completion. but today, got to do that Spanish man. 9 min to go.

But before that, let's play some more Italiano. my hands are now holding Kat's love handles, and I am pumping her butt slowly, I have to do it slowly, as any faster pumping action would surely make me cum. I could see Kat's beautiful tits swing from the mirror as I was sliding her, I have to reach to the front and grab them again.

Ah: you have such a great body, your boyfriend is a very lucky guy.
    Kat: but I am single.
    Ah: well, if you like, you won't be single for too long.
    Ah: if I have a girlfriend like you, I will be too busy all night, no time to sleep.
    Kat: laughing out loud, you want sex all night?
    Ah: Yeah, when I was 20 years young, not now of course,
    Kat: you can do one at night and one in the morning.
    Ah: yeap, that's a good plan, I'm very hard in the morning.

this is getting very tiring, so I let go of Kat's Cee Cees and have another drink of water.

Lay back down on the table 6 min to go. and I told Kat how much time she has to finish her job.

Kat oil me up a bit more and gave me more kisses, she swings her nipples over my cock to maintain the full mask and very naturally, my cock ended up in the Spanish position with her one hand holds again. a bit of hand job added and I was getting very close.

Kat climbs up to the table and placed herself in a 69 position with her fully shaven pussy facing me, I am not that into pussy play and afraid that I may ended up shooting this way and missed the Spanish train, so I asked Kat to give me more oil, she did and I position Kat between my legs, now this is it.

Very quickly, Kat was in position and my cock is between her tits. there was a couple of awkward moment as we tried to work out the best way to make my cum. Kat tried to use her breasts only, which didn't work, she then tries the one hand jerking me between her breasts, this might work but I want to be between her tits and not by her hands, so I quickly used my two hand holding her C cups together and started to titty fuck, this is THE MOMENT where I wish Kat would be one cup size bigger, with her firm C Cups, they are just not quick big enough to completed engulf my cock inside, unlike Coco (208) and Cherry 🍒 (227 NSM) where their tits are softer, and I could easily disappeared and being wrap around.

But hey, Kat's beautiful high quality breasts are just fine, not perfect, but certainly can do the job. and the job is done in the next few seconds. I cum, could manage any big shot, just drips and drops but very happy, and after I cum, I just let go of Kat's tits and let her collaspe on top of me so that I could rub my cum with my softening cock inside her Cees. then I stopped and rested.

A thorough clean up with tissues, no wet wipes, Kat offers to get me so hot towel but I have my own wet wipes so I completed the cleaning.

On my way out, gave Kat a good hug and have to squeeze that ASS one more time, I'll be back for that ASS, that's for sure.

Angela was waiting for me by the door and tried to give me some gifts, it was so nice of her but I have to decline as I was heading home and a bit hard to explain who and where the gift is from. told Angela Kat is excellent and I'll be back and next time I will make a booking, try to get my full 30 min quickies............haha

Just telling it as it happens, if you don't mind a fuller womanly body, Kat is a must try. And she goes straight to my top 10 MLs as well. time to update that list as well.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Level 1, 423 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills New South Wales 2010, Australia https://massageatcentral.com.au/

Size/shape: Curvaceous womanly body, all natural 35 C Cups (just imagine the nicest pair of firm young breasts you could see on a Victoria Secret model, probably one of best pair I have ever lay on hands on). While I would love her tits to be one Cup size bigger - just for the sake of a more complete Spanish session, but I could not fault her booty ASS. No ifs or buts, the most round, bouncy, bubble ass I have seen and do the "crack" - the best Italian Job I have bar none !

Nationality or Ethnicity: Eastern European, the website says Polish, but Kat told me she's from the Czech Republic. Whatever, lovely accent just the same.

Services Provided: No massage, some like kisses, NHJ, Spanish without prompting, auto Italian pilot, then more kisses, looking right into my eyes with encouragements, good GFE, body slides, breasts slides, Spanish with hand, Spanish without hand, cock in crack, Ass crack slide/Italian, simulated outside doggy (almost hit the no returns !), more Spanish, Spanish with my hands holding and Spanish to completion.

I have not been to Angela's MAC for years ! Have a quick check on my AR's summary, last time I visited MAC was back in 2019.

But as my life is moving forward, so is my punting habits and the locations. MAC - just like the 316 Central before, is now the most convenient shop for me for a quickie, so how wonderful my RnT journey is now taking a complete turnaround. Back to Central and back to Elizabeth !

Wasn't exactly sure what time I will get there, have a quick look on the roster on the website, 4 girls on, but no indication of Cup size, so no point booking anyway. decided to let fate take its course, so got there with booking. yeap, 5 min walk from Central Station, but that short stairs up to level 1 is actually making me breathing heavily. which reminded me the very long stair to go up to 376 Silver Fox and the never ending stairs to 7 Lotus. today, just the stairs will be putting me off for visiting - not in 2012/13 though............haha - How a man's body and strength could go downhills in 10 years?

Pressed the buzzer, Angela opens the door, still remember her happy face but she has put on some weight, she looks at me, probably finds me familiar, then she recognised me when I remove my mask. Her smiling face lead to a big hug, just like old times. long time no see all around. I told her I have no booking, any one free ? Angela paused for 3 seconds and said I have a girl free but you have to wait 15 min. Luckily today I am not that pressed for time, but with a 15 min wait, I probably can only have a 20 min quickie, why not, I am here.

Angela took me behind the waiting area behind the curtain, I asked to use the bathroom, Angela hold my arm and lead me to the back. Yeap, remember the shower and the separate toilet.

Came back and sat on the chair to start looking at some reviews on the MAC threads. Angela gave me an update and said this girl has big tits and big ass !! She apparently still remember !! went straight to my key selling points. I have no idea which girl from the roster is free as none of them was advertised as busty, may be Angela has to be carefully not to attractive any unwanted attentions. She probably has a separate WeChat with key intels.

A couple of min later, Angela asked me to wait in the end room on the left and said the girl is free now but she is taking a shower so will be another 5 min. the time has already eaten into my allowable 30 min session, but big tits and big ass, I am staying.

I checked the pricing, it's $50 for 30 min, so I took out 2 pineapple, place them on the table and started to undress, when you are short of time, you get yourself ready for the ML, if you wait until she enters when get naked, that's another 3-4 min of play time gone. the massage table is quite a good size and the disposable cover sheet is not big enough to cover to the edge of the table, and I want to sit on the edge while waiting, so I took out another sheet and placed it across so where I will be sitting will be covered, I also took out the pillow and place it under the cover on the no hole end. I'm down to my undies, OK, I'm ready, where is the lady ?

it was now 5 min into my whole set of 30 min and there is a knock on the door, said come in and a young Caucasian girl appears. she has a pretty face, very young, 24,25 most, all the hair are tied back (very professional as a ML providing body to body as I later found out). she is wearing black lingerie showing plenty of cleavage. big tits TICK !

I asked her name, I'm Kat, where are you from ? from the Czech Republic. I remembered the website said Polish, but who cares, she has a lovely European accent. very sexy. talking about value for money, to get a young Caucasian girl with that body working in an Asian RnT shop charging Asian RnT prices, I think I am hitting a minor jackpot today. Bingo !!

I handed over the cash, $50 for the 30 min, $50 for her tips, Kat thanks me and put the money away. Now with the finances sorted out, I could remove my last piece of garment. I lay on the table face up, legs apart, I am ready, 22 min to go.

Kat smiles at me and said you don't want any massage ? I told her what time I need to finish as I have a train to catch. Kat laughed and said, let's get started and she stripped naked very quickly. I have a quick peep on her body, WOW, those are great tits !! and Kat is Not a slim girl, so unless you love a curvy woman, you probably would prefer a slimmer girl and I am pretty sure Angela has plenty other choices. But Kat is perfect for this meat lover who prefers a womanly body and a body with substance and meat to play with.

Kat started by kissing my chest, gave me nipple a brief cat bath and light licks. kiss my inner thighs and blow some air over my sleepy AH, then she applies some oil over her breasts, as soon as her breasts get a bit oily, they just shine in the dimmer light of the room, love the oil tits any time any place and right now, they are on top of my lil bro, oily tips of her tits now touching my balls, my cock and yes, that's the breasts slides in all their glory. Kat also used her hands a bit to try to wake me up and with instance success. straight away, my rock hard cock was inside her cleavage, Kat used one hand to hold her two breasts together and that's our Spanish 101.

I couldn't help myself by turned sideway so that I could titty fuck her a little bit. Kat is certainly know what she is doing and she is very effective with her tits and obviously a Spanish experts. Gee, I was so lucky today. Hard enough to find a busty ML these days, Like that Thai Jojo in Bondi Junction, then too many restrictions and my cock was no where near her tits, unlike Kat, Spanish teasing right from the beginning. I was smiling from the inside........

my hands then run down from Kat's smooth backside down to her butt, WOW WOW WOW, what an ASS ! they are big, they are meaty, they are bouncy and very booty, this is what bubble butt is all about. I could hold back but to give them a pad, Kat said you like my bottom, I said, that's a beautiful butt, Kat said you can smash them if you like but please don't hurt me. I said, no, I don't want to smash them, they are so great, I want to kiss them, and I did. and I run my cheek on one of the moon and that fresh to fresh touching feeling is sensational. Mind you, I don't know what Kat's body will be like in 10 years, but right now, she is absolutely in her prime, firm young tits you can do anything your want to them, and that ASS, could seriously take and absorb any sort of pounding. I have to get up and feel them, so I let go of Kat and get up to have a drink of water.

one thing I will crictise about MAC is that their wall mirror are installed horizotally parrell to the table, great for watching B2B when the ML is sliding on top of you. But for what I like to do which is playing with the tits and ass standing in front of the mirror, I can't.

But still, I want to have a bear hug with Kat, her chest on mine, and my rock hard cock rubbing on her tummy. then I turn her around, my hands reach to the front and cupping her tits. they are just absolutely divine, big, full, firm, young and pointy. plus a bit of oil just making them feel so damn good, you try to squeeze and they just slippery and escaped from your grab !! and being European, they are pink lins as well. I kissed Kat's naked shouder and whispered in her ears: your breasts are so beautiful, so big and all real.

Now I have to feel those ASS, with my cock slightly oiled, I move myself into position, putting my cock upright into Kat's butt crack. she is so booty, my entire cock just disappeared within.........

I twisted my ass a bit and my cock is rubbing her crack left and right, as if I want to get in deeper, and I did, and before I know it, Kat started to ASS slide up and down my cock, WOW, what a girl, Kat knows what a man want and what a man wants from her body and she is very generous in offering sensual touches.

I must see, over my punting career, I have fucked plenty of tits, some are great, some are not so great and so were off the table. But majority rules and I have had plenty of Spanish. But Italian is a totally different ball game, and booty ass like Kat is just so rare, I would say I could be playing 20 pair of big tits before I could land on the Moon. Coco from 208 Stanmore has something very close but honestly Coco would be insignificant when comparing with Kat's ASS !

As Kat is sliding up and down, I want to make the most of this very special moment so I was moving my cock up and down her crack as well in opposite unison. this is so awesome I could just cum doing this standing up and fucking her cracks till completion, but I do have a sore back and this position ain't good for my back, and the last thing I want is to hurt my back mid sesssin. So I turn Kat closer to the table. give her upper back a gentle light push and Kat rested her two hands on the table, now she is in a half doggy style standing there, I come closer to her, resume my attack on her crack, and this time, it's just me sliding my cock up and down and in completed control - I have already promised myself, next time, I will complete my Italian job on Kat's ASS, probably the best way is she lay on the table on her tummy, me and my cock on top, so I can see myself in action from the horizontal wall mirror and cock slide ASS to completion. but today, got to do that Spanish man. 9 min to go.

But before that, let's play some more Italiano. my hands are now holding Kat's love handles, and I am pumping her butt slowly, I have to do it slowly, as any faster pumping action would surely make me cum. I could see Kat's beautiful tits swing from the mirror as I was sliding her, I have to reach to the front and grab them again.

Ah: if I have a girlfriend like you, I will be too busy all night, no time to sleep.

this is getting very tiring, so I let go of Kat's Cee Cees and have another drink of water.

Lay back down on the table 6 min to go. and I told Kat how much time she has to finish her job.

Kat oil me up a bit more and gave me more kisses, she swings her nipples over my cock to maintain the full mask and very naturally, my cock ended up in the Spanish position with her one hand holds again. a bit of hand job added and I was getting very close.

Kat climbs up to the table and placed herself in a 69 position with her fully shaven pussy facing me, I am not that into pussy play and afraid that I may ended up shooting this way and missed the Spanish train, so I asked Kat to give me more oil, she did and I position Kat between my legs, now this is it.

Very quickly, Kat was in position and my cock is between her tits. there was a couple of awkward moment as we tried to work out the best way to make my cum. Kat tried to use her breasts only, which didn't work, she then tries the one hand jerking me between her breasts, this might work but I want to be between her tits and not by her hands, so I quickly used my two hand holding her C cups together and started to titty fuck, this is THE MOMENT where I wish Kat would be one cup size bigger, with her firm C Cups, they are just not quick big enough to completed engulf my cock inside, unlike Coco (208) and Cherry 🍒 (227 NSM) where their tits are softer, and I could easily disappeared and being wrap around.

But hey, Kat's beautiful high quality breasts are just fine, not perfect, but certainly can do the job. and the job is done in the next few seconds. I cum, could manage any big shot, just drips and drops but very happy, and after I cum, I just let go of Kat's tits and let her collaspe on top of me so that I could rub my cum with my softening cock inside her Cees. then I stopped and rested.

A thorough clean up with tissues, no wet wipes, Kat offers to get me so hot towel but I have my own wet wipes so I completed the cleaning.

On my way out, gave Kat a good hug and have to squeeze that ASS one more time, I'll be back for that ASS, that's for sure.

Angela was waiting for me by the door and tried to give me some gifts, it was so nice of her but I have to decline as I was heading home and a bit hard to explain who and where the gift is from. told Angela Kat is excellent and I'll be back and next time I will make a booking, try to get my full 30 min quickies............haha

Just telling it as it happens, if you don't mind a fuller womanly body, Kat is a must try. And she goes straight to my top 10 MLs as well. time to update that list as well.

Cheers
    That’s sounded HOT!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Superb review AHLUNGOR as always. I’m glad you got to try Kat’s service. I had a similar experience minus the Italian portion, more B2B, but loads of Spanish. They are an incredible pair aren’t they? For me it was Kat’s eyes. They sparkle green-hazel in colour. Gorgeous and down to earth. Enjoy lads.

Quote Originally Posted by bonpopp View Post
    Superb review AHLUNGOR as always. I’m glad you got to try Kat’s service. I had a similar experience minus the Italian portion, more B2B, but loads of Spanish. They are an incredible pair aren’t they? For me it was Kat’s eyes. They sparkle green-hazel in colour. Gorgeous and down to earth. Enjoy lads.
    Thanks bonpopp.

Yeah, one thing I haven’t reviewed in details was Kat’s girl friend feel, she makes you relax and at ease right from the start. Of course I was the gentleman punter with lots of respects but Kat is the kind of ML probably won’t say no to any reasonable requests . She kisses, licks my body, using her awesome tits to very good use and she also seems to be very confident and proud of her body shape, just an excellent positive attitude.

One thing I did miss doing was to suck on those tits, Kat did shower before my session so next time I definitely would like some breasts feeding .

Just a word of advise, you want to suck on those babies, be quick and early, as Kat starts to oil up those tits for B2B very early in the session . If you are too slow, you will end up eating oil……. Haha

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bonpopp.

Yeah, one thing I haven’t reviewed in details was Kat’s girl friend feel, she makes you relax and at ease right from the start. Of course I was the gentleman punter with lots of respects but Kat is the kind of ML probably won’t say no to any reasonable requests . She kisses, licks my body, using her awesome tits to very good use and she also seems to be very confident and proud of her body shape, just an excellent positive attitude.

One thing I did miss doing was to suck on those tits, Kat did shower before my session so next time I definitely would like some breasts feeding .

Just a word of advise, you want to suck on those babies, be quick and early, as Kat starts to oil up those tits for B2B very early in the session . If you are too slow, you will end up eating oil……. Haha

Cheers
    Bring some olive oil. So it doesn't taste too bad.lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pleasure with Kat

Couldn’t hold myself back after reading the reviews and ended up seeing Kat today.. what an amazing amazing body - pure white meat, boobs and ass are to die for.
    My first visit to MaC so not sure if I overpaid ?
    $50 to mamasan, $50 to Kat at beginning of session which was great , good use of oily boob all over my back. Played a bit with her boob, ass which she didn’t mind . Only complain - no kissing. Asked what else is on menu nicely and guess what FS is , but she asked $100 more that I declined but agreed on $80 more .. so total damage of $50+$50+$80 - $180 but am I complaining - hell no.

Kat knows what she is doing , she knows her body and she knows what a man want. I think she found herself a regular , even just B2B and HJ @ $100 is a steal with the kind of body she has. She also has lovely eyes but ny eyes were stuck on A&B.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just curious how thick/curvy she is? What size would she be?
    Can anyone link to a photo of someone with similar body?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is not fat or chubby, a bit of a tummy, great round ass and fantastic tits.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for your review bro!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStone View Post
    Alright thanks! Def going to check her out then

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    fs not a thing when i enquired what was available via message

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lint79 View Post
    FS wasn't on the table for me, fyi. I probably asked too many times lol.
    Interesting. I guess not offered to everyone. How many times have you seen her?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStone View Post
    Your inbox is full. Cannot send.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What a review…. Add Kat to the to do list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seen Kat recently. Let's just will definitely be back for more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kat's tits are how god intended tits to be. Insane. Not the prettiest girl, and service isn't as good as some of the other MAC girls, but those cans....

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Does she provide any extras now? I have not met her for at least 2 years.
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always appreciate your ARs @AHLUNGOR. You clearly have the same taste in women’s body shape as me. I have to go find Kat now, as you’ve never let me down. If any others with a similar body type come to mind, please let me know!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cheers
    May be the best review I've read on here, thanks. Great coz I'm thinking of hitting MAC when I visit soon and Kat sounds perfect for me