Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best threesome experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best threesome experience

Which two girls would you say provide the best threesome experience ideally under 600 with at least 1 girl that does dd and cim and both doing bbbj.

I'm thinking of going for queen and jay at n5m, but also had a good experience with T Paula but not sure who she works well with. Ideally I don't want tissue breaks when changing between their mouths.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian12345 View Post
    Which two girls would you say provide the best threesome experience ideally under 600 with at least 1 girl that does dd and cim and both doing bbbj.

I'm thinking of going for queen and jay at n5m, but also had a good experience with T Paula but not sure who she works well with. Ideally I don't want tissue breaks when changing between their mouths.
    Anything that doesnt involve condom changing/wiping between one girl to the other.

Have a look in the big Ginza thread. Many suggestions there.

I never been with those girls you mentioned, so cant comment sorry.

Don’t understand what you meant by “tissue breaks”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Massive fan of Jay (Haven’t seen Queen yet) but she is pretty big on the tissues when I see her. “Too much oil” was what she said when I asked about them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you'll be hard pressed to guarantee the experience you want at that price until after you've seen the girls a time or two. I'm sure you could negotiate the experience with a higher priced private but at a high volume shop like Ginza or No5, you're a potential risk. I'm keen to do a double with Paula as well but I wouldn't expect her to forget the tissue breaks unless she's well caught up in the moment.

I could be completely wrong as well so let us know how you go.

Banned
    Getting so close to Sri Mata amritanadayi ..... And those two by her side

Banned
    One all the way from Brisbane

Banned
    Anadandmayi....

Banned
    Sudanami..... ...???

Banned
    Amma Amma taye.

Banned
    Mother of divine immortal bliss

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best ever!
    Yomi and Christine 142 Hornsby, No tissues, no wiping when changing positions, genuine kissing and licking each other. Triangular 69 was absolute delight and changing places. Had a couple of sessions with these 2 sexy ladies. One session was 6 hours of pure excitement.
    Wish I had more $$$ now I’d do it again.

Junior Member(有D料到)

T paula and she did tell me the name of the girl she likes to work with forgot her name. T Paula said she trust her they eork together alot no need for changing don. Anal on the tahle for both.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by benno0987 View Post
    T paula and she did tell me the name of the girl she likes to work with forgot her name. T Paula said she trust her they eork together alot no need for changing don. Anal on the tahle for both.
    I heard the same from her, they are friends so they trust each other. Trouble is I can’t remember her name either. I suppose you can call the shop and just ask.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you are into caucs, Tiffany’s in Surry hills does great doubles

I have had two young blonde russian babes as a double there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Could you please elaborate on what you mean by "one session was 6 hours". How much did it cost to have 2 girls for 6 hours! Where was this. Thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    [QUOTE=NoMoreTime;2581744]Best ever!
    Yomi and Christine 142 Hornsby, No tissues, no wiping when changing positions, genuine kissing and licking each other. Triangular 69 was absolute delight and changing places. Had a couple of sessions with these 2 sexy ladies. One session was 6 hours of pure excitement.
    Wish I had more $$$ now I’d do it again.[/QUOTE

Great intel! What sort of $$ for this experience with Yomi & Christine?

Many thanks!
    Roj

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    If you are into caucs, Tiffany’s in Surry hills does great doubles

I have had two young blonde russian babes as a double there
    Come on footboy you need to give more details then that! 😉 Who were they, how much and how were their feet 😋?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    Come on footboy you need to give more details then that! �� Who were they, how much and how were their feet ��?
    Georgia was one of them - forget the name of the other!

Georgia has some of the nicest shaped feet with high arches - definitely one for foot fans

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=Roj;2581969]
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreTime View Post
    Best ever!
    Wish I had more $$$ now I’d do it again.[/QUOTE

Great intel! What sort of $$ for this experience with Yomi & Christine?

Many thanks!
    Roj
    Just the hourly rate for each girl. Yomi is $220 nowadays and Christine has changed shops.
    But if you talk to Yomi I’m sure it can be arranged.
    Both times I had the pleasure of them both collectively $300 per hour. $150 each
    Last edited by NoMoreTime; 16-01-2023 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Clarification

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    [QUOTE=NoMoreTime;2582295]
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Just the hourly rate for each girl. Yomi is $220 nowadays and Christine has changed shops.
    But if you talk to Yomi I’m sure it can be arranged.
    Both times I had the pleasure of them both collectively $300 per hour. $150 each
    Thats value plus!

Thanks for the extra info!

Cheers,
    Roj

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast