Thread: Monica @ Juliets Burwood - Stunning

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Monica @ Juliets Burwood - Stunning

Visited Juliets on a quiet Tuesday night and selected Monica out of about 6 available girls due to her attractive face and effortlessly model like body. What a stunner! Although her English isnt great she was super easy to vibe with and get along.

Fun details of course - She has D to DD fake tits on a slim body and perfect supple ass. Hard to believe she doesn't work out as she says she hates it. Face is 8 to 9 out of 10. She looks half Korean half Japanese with the big eyes and bone structure - Don't call her mixed Chinese cos she'll hate you forever!

Her skills were definitely up to par. Good enthusiasm though she may not be the slutty distraction you're looking for. Definitely not a dead fish tho waiting for you to cum. Unfortunately I'd been partying that night so couldn't give her the finale and she actually seemed upset (very cute)

A final side note for you punters. Yes I got to fuck her but it was because we vibed for at least an hour and I brightened up her evening (her words not mine). Most of the hottest girls at Juliets do enjoy having sex but I never pay for it and it is technically a taboo (turn up the music loud if you get lucky enough on your night out). Amazing body to look at with her perfect fake tits and gorgeous face but once again the ol marching powder ruined my chance to cover her in my gratitude. We actually started off strong simply from her hotness but 2g will soften the hardest of intentions. She said I was the first because I was a sweet and not a bad looking young guy but who knows how many clients were the "first". Definitely added to the experience tho and as I said, if you treat em right and spit good game the hottest girls here WILL fuck you. Especially with the amount of partying they do on the daily. She won't be sleeping after her shift that's for sure haha.

Monica's only been there about 4 months and is a great find. Works 6 days except Sunday. Treat her right and hopefully you'll experience the same great time I had.

(Side note: Monica and I agreed next time we skip the chit chat and massage and fuck first since I owe her a hot load all over her face then can bond over some heated plates. Will of course give it a crack again after that and hopefully this time gorgeous woman beats cok3 dick)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great read... brings back some awesome memories..

Im glad it is still having some great K girls there... Only open from the night now right?

I remember having some great lunchtime sessions there over the years...

I think I tried her. She was a bitch to me. I do not recommend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    I think I tried her. She was a bitch to me. I do not recommend.
    But was she hot? Hahah

New account.
    2 posts and one of them already having a nirvana trip.

I’d personally take this review with a bag of salt till proven hahaha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    New account.
    2 posts and one of them already having a nirvana trip.

I’d personally take this review with a bag of salt till proven hahaha.
    My fellow punter I only have 2 posts cos I made an account just to rave about Monika haha. Definitely take everything with a grain a salt and find out for yourself! 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DL90 View Post
    Most of the hottest girls at Juliets do enjoy having sex but I never pay for it and it is technically a taboo (turn up the music loud if you get lucky enough on your night out).
    Juliets is literally KPS central and this dude doesn't pay for sex with their hottest girls, yep totally believable lol.

Is Monica the one with the tattoo above her stomach, covering a skar and big fake hard boobs? She always wears a black short dress and her bum looks great in it. Pretty sure she has been there for years. I've fucked her a few times but not for free.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Juliets is literally KPS central and this dude doesn't pay for sex with their hottest girls, yep totally believable lol.

Is Monica the one with the tattoo above her stomach, covering a skar and big fake hard boobs? She always wears a black short dress and her bum looks great in it. Pretty sure she has been there for years. I've fucked her a few times but not for free.
    Of course he’s getting it free - he’s giving out that snow

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DL90 View Post
    Visited Juliets on a quiet Tuesday night and selected Monica out of about 6 available girls due to her attractive face and effortlessly model like body. What a stunner! Although her English isnt great she was super easy to vibe with and get along.

Fun details of course - She has D to DD fake tits on a slim body and perfect supple ass. Hard to believe she doesn't work out as she says she hates it. Face is 8 to 9 out of 10. She looks half Korean half Japanese with the big eyes and bone structure - Don't call her mixed Chinese cos she'll hate you forever!

Her skills were definitely up to par. Good enthusiasm though she may not be the slutty distraction you're looking for. Definitely not a dead fish tho waiting for you to cum. Unfortunately I'd been partying that night so couldn't give her the finale and she actually seemed upset (very cute)

A final side note for you punters. Yes I got to fuck her but it was because we vibed for at least an hour and I brightened up her evening (her words not mine). Most of the hottest girls at Juliets do enjoy having sex but I never pay for it and it is technically a taboo (turn up the music loud if you get lucky enough on your night out). Amazing body to look at with her perfect fake tits and gorgeous face but once again the ol marching powder ruined my chance to cover her in my gratitude. We actually started off strong simply from her hotness but 2g will soften the hardest of intentions. She said I was the first because I was a sweet and not a bad looking young guy but who knows how many clients were the "first". Definitely added to the experience tho and as I said, if you treat em right and spit good game the hottest girls here WILL fuck you. Especially with the amount of partying they do on the daily. She won't be sleeping after her shift that's for sure haha.

Monica's only been there about 4 months and is a great find. Works 6 days except Sunday. Treat her right and hopefully you'll experience the same great time I had.

(Side note: Monica and I agreed next time we skip the chit chat and massage and fuck first since I owe her a hot load all over her face then can bond over some heated plates. Will of course give it a crack again after that and hopefully this time gorgeous woman beats cok3 dick)
    Thanks for the review! Might have to try her.