Thread: Thai massage shop Caboolture

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Thai massage shop Caboolture

Find a nice Thai massage shop in Caboolture. 46 beerburrum Rd just before ABS AUTO. Beautiful Thai lady ,looks 10/10 massage 10/10 ending 10/10 just like being in Thailand. I’ll be back for sure. She finishes early around 4pm +61 401 645 044

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When things sound too good to be true...
    Had my doubts regarding finding such a gem in Caboolture but thought I go and have a look for myself a few days ago.
    To put it all into perspective:
    - Small, somewhat run down, but reasonably clean shop, with single operator ML.
    - Short, slightly chubby Thai lady, age could be somewhere from 38-45. Looks overall 4/10. Borderline boiler.
    - Massage absolutely nothing to write home about, maybe 3/10. Very little T&T, 20 min into massage asked me if I wanted more than massage, asked back what was on offer. NHJ was on offer for 3 pines, inclusive of fee for 60 min massage.
    - ML has a very nice pair of boobs that look too nice to be real at that age, but couldn't spot any obvious scars...Finish lacked finesse, but got the job done. Dressed and ready to leave after 50 min.

I've had worse sessions, but how the OP arrived at his ratings is totally beyond me...
    WIR? Not likely.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by P.Unter View Post
    Had my doubts regarding finding such a gem in Caboolture but thought I go and have a look for myself a few days ago.
    - Short, slightly chubby Thai lady, age could be somewhere from 38-45. Looks overall 4/10. Borderline boiler.
    - Massage absolutely nothing to write home about, maybe 3/10. Very little T&T, 20 min into massage asked me if I wanted more than massage, asked back what was on offer. NHJ was on offer for 3 pines, inclusive of fee for 60 min massage.
    - ML has a very nice pair of boobs that look too nice to be real at that age, but couldn't spot any obvious scars...Finish lacked finesse, but got the job done. Dressed and ready to leave after 50 min.

I've had worse sessions, but how the OP arrived at his ratings is totally beyond me...
    WIR? Not likely.
    Thank you for your feedback. Also, on E&B there are lots of ''decent'' MLs advertising there, wondering if it is too good to be true? Any thoughts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by P.Unter View Post

WIR? Not likely.
    Well thanks for that.
    Based on the OP's stellar review, I wanted to give it a try 2 weeks ago, but couldn't get a proper reply to my booking enquiry. Seems I haven't missed much and saved some money...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Havnt been there sorry

Havnt been there sorry