Thread: Molly. Absolutely beautiful but a mixed experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Molly. Absolutely beautiful but a mixed experience

I found myself in the area and had never tried the shop.

Only one girl available but Molly was just gorgeous so happy anyway. Had to wait a while for the room to be cleaned, about 15mins. Price was $200 for 30 mins diamond service, which doesn't match the prices on the ad today or three price lists in the waiting room ($180).

Molly is a serious looker. About 5'5 with an absolutely perfect size 6-8 body. Natural b cups, smooth stomach, heart shaped ass. Could easily be a bikini model. Doesn't smile much though. Into the room for a shower and she had one too. She then asked me to lie face down. This girl gives a great catbath. Rolled over for some BBBJ. Very nice soft and gentle. Next she climbed on top but asked for mish after a quick attempt, saying I was big. I'm about 7 inches and I usually don't have issues as I'm gentle. Into mish and she was immediately foaming but she felt really tight and didn't seem to be loosening up. I like the girl to be enjoying it so I stopped after a few minutes. I was offered a HJ which was alright but I really felt the time pressure and decided to end the session.

Molly is outstandingly beautiful but not the friendliest. Nevertheless, she gives a real geisha style service that makes it feel like it's all about you. I would have liked to have longer with her to see if things settled down. It was great to be with such a gorgeous girl.

That is a shop that I didn't get a great feeling about though. Charging more than the advertised price is dodgy. The time started from when Molly went to the room too, so things were a bit rushed to get two showers each in that time. I think nightshade at gladesville is better value.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the detailed review. Appears that she has a specific price- it’s on her profile. I would tend to feel ripped off if time starts when you enter the room. Seems to be a common practice here . Half an hour would be too short. I used to be a regular here and I would expect more for diamond service. Recently,
    this shop has gone down the gurgler. There were quite a few good WLs. Had a favourite and a couple of back-ups. 🤣. All had left by Nov22. I found it handy to obtain a contact number. Most are quite happy to provide once u are friendly and pose no threat to them. If u are around the northern area check out 142 Hunter.”