Thread: Is there back entrance for this shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Is there back entrance for this shop?

Sorry this is not a review post. I just discovered this place. So many good reviews and this place happens to be pretty close to my place.
    Problem is, I'm kinda obsessed with my privacy. I even wear my hoodies and mask on when I'm punting (thanks covid)

I don't mind running into fellow punters but I don't want anyone outside the shop see me. When I'm punting I always go around 11PM - 01AM.

My questions are:

1) Around 11PM, would you say the road is quiet? No pedestrians, no workers etc?

2) Think there is a back entrance for this shop. How can I access? Do I take a ramp on left side of the building? Bit confused as it will take me to second floor of the building. I am gonna be driving.

I know I'm being ridiculous but since this shop is close to my place I just want to be extra careful.

I will delete this post when I get an answer since it's not a review post. Also let me know if these questions are inappropriate for the thread and I will delete it.

Thanks guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Driveway on the left when looking from the road, there is parking up there too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You could have posted the question in general too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't see any option to delete the post . Is there anyway to do so?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Being an light industrial area super quiet after hours. Careful of tight turn at top of ramp especially when leaving.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's quiet around there even during the day. At night that part of Buffalo Rd is pretty much deserted.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    what if someone recognises your car?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubztugzme View Post
    what if someone recognises your car?
    Last time I was there I noticed there was an anytime fitness across the road so I parked in front of that and thought going to the gym would be my alibi if needed 🧠

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    It's quiet around there even during the day. At night that parnt of Buffalo Rd is pretty much deserted.
    Not so quiet on the inside though!!

Banned
    Yes there is a back entrance to the shop if you drive up the ramp and park your car upstairs.

It would be generally quiet unless you run into other punters coming and going.

You guys are too fussy.

I walk there during the day. The mechanics downstairs at the car shop form and line and applaud and cheer loudly as I walk into the shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    You guys are too fussy.

I walk there during the day. The mechanics downstairs at the car shop form and line and applaud and cheer loudly as I walk into the shop.
    The mechanics are great fun. They clapped before to me and I bowed, it was great fun. Got to have a sense of humour

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I parked in the street 3:00pm Monday and walked in the front door. Cars all over the place outside but not a human soul to be seen in the street

Hi Wall20211017,

If you're coming around 11-1am, chances are you'll be the only car on the road, apart from other customers making their way to our shop x)

Its an industrial area so no pedestrians / workers that late at night.

We also have a back entrance which is located left of the front entrance.

The only downside is that the ramp is a bit tight (which has been an issue for some)

- 42 NightShade
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    You guys are too fussy.

oh man this gave me a good laugh!!!