Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thick Caucasian girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just checked Bliss on Crown; never thought people would pay 220 for a HJ only service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know some amazing thicc cauc babes - tiny waist, pretty face, big ass, great service - currently active in Syd

Just DM me some asians who are fit, athletic with booty (like Shara from SBM etc.)and I will share

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any intel will be appreciated!
    Can’t DM. Baby member

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Five dock massage has a Aussie girl Ella. It's on the girl info.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone fucked Sasha stephens recently?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where’s the thread for slim Caucasian girl? Oh that’s right we’re in Australia and there aren’t any

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ayla (previously Holly) of N5M. Sadly she hasnt been on the roster for the past 3 weeks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There's a thicc Irish WL at 18 lalabells

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cafepombo View Post
    Where’s the thread for slim Caucasian girl? Oh that’s right we’re in Australia and there aren’t any
    And what do you mean by this comment? The way I take it is that you're inferring that all " Caucasian girls in Australia" are over weight. Please tell me that's not what was meant.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cassie at Northshore Centerfold and Jessica at Bliss on Crown

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    And what do you mean by this comment? The way I take it is that you're inferring that all " Caucasian girls in Australia" are over weight. Please tell me that's not what was meant.
    “Please tell you it’s not what i meant” so you can change my mind and tell me where the slim westerners are working?

Or in general you disagree and think australian chicks aren’t disproportionately fat compared to asians/europeans?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thic is just code for fucking fat sometimes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybrown View Post
    There's a thicc Irish WL at 18 lalabells
    No need to pay to fuck a fat Irish bird they’re free in the eastern suburbs after a few drinks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cafepombo View Post
    “Please tell you it’s not what i meant” so you can change my mind and tell me where the slim westerners are working?

Or in general you disagree and think australian chicks aren’t disproportionately fat compared to asians/europeans?
    Oh! I apologise. Now I understand. You were making a well informed generalisation on the size of Australian chick's. You had said "Caucasian" in your first post.

Very similar to this generalisation. Within walking distance I have 10 massage shops/full sex shops, that i know of. All within 1klm of each other. 9 of these shops have all Asian line ups but only one is a Westerner ladies full sex shop. On that alone one could make the assumption that the majority of Asian ladies are whores

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    No need to pay to fuck a fat Irish bird they’re free in the eastern suburbs after a few drinks
    All that repressed Catholic shit. I love Irish girls, fun to be around, drink like fish & love to fuck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12