Thread: Photos for illustration purposes only

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Photos for illustration purposes only

So many good looking girls on E&B, at cheap prices. Then look closer and see "Photos for illustration purposes only". Why show 4 or 5 pics of the same gorgeous girl if there is no chance if seeing her. Is it hoping horny punter's might miss the small print?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thought you'd have been around long enough to know the bait and switch. No way they'd get business of they posted real photos

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The are hoping 1 in 5 will say 'fuck it I'll try it'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeJetson View Post
    Thought you'd have been around long enough to know the bait and switch. No way they'd get business of they posted real photos
    Also no self respecting ML would want herself all over the internet. Most of these sex workers are doing it because they are students here on a visa and their families have no idea. If they were identified it would bring shame

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    Also no self respecting ML would want herself all over the internet. Most of these sex workers are doing it because they are students here on a visa and their families have no idea. If they were identified it would bring shame
    And those families never question how much money they send back from working "part time at the local coffee shop"

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    And those families never question how much money they send back from working "part time at the local coffee shop"

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
    Australia. The l(h)and of opportunity

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    true, but they could have shots that dont show the face - its not hard really

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's all a numbers game. More views, more horny guys, more chance of getting pay lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always treat pictures as an "invitation to treat"

By contrast, an invitation to treat is where you display information about a good or service to entice people to purchase. You are inviting the other party to make an offer, which you can then accept or decline. The key factor will be whether the advertisement or statement was intended to be an offer.

So if we arrive and the offered girl doesn't match the pics that's when we can walk. Problem is many guys don't walk as they have already driven an hour, got themselves all horny and have sunk costs greater than going through with a bad punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like someone is trying to be a first year law student again...
    Why don't we all assess the cost of that hour's drive, and sue the WL for misleading and deceptive conduct under s 18 of the ACL?

Or... just accept that it's a largely unregulated shit show and buyers beware...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    I always treat pictures as an "invitation to treat"

By contrast, an invitation to treat is where you display information about a good or service to entice people to purchase. You are inviting the other party to make an offer, which you can then accept or decline. The key factor will be whether the advertisement or statement was intended to be an offer.

So if we arrive and the offered girl doesn't match the pics that's when we can walk. Problem is many guys don't walk as they have already driven an hour, got themselves all horny and have sunk costs greater than going through with a bad punt.
    that is why so many boilers use fake pics, or pics that aren't them, and get away with it. if we can all learn to walk, they might learn.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s a shit show. I’m a walker if I’m not happy. Buyers remorse is a horrible thing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I somewhat perversely enjoy the walk... it's an oddly satisfying feeling when you stand there at the door with a confused look, pretending not to understand what's going on... 'ahhhh... but... you're not the same as the photos...', holding up the photo to demonstrate that this saggy old boiler is a far cry from the tight, toned and tanned goddess in the pics. And then with hesitation, 'yeah, not for me thanks', before backing out while she scrambles to persuade you, offering ridiculous discounts that only make you even more sceptical of the quality of service on offer...
    And then the look on their face, the swearing and insults as you walk away with certainty...
    Hahaha, that'll learn you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyinnurendo View Post
    I somewhat perversely enjoy the walk... it's an oddly satisfying feeling when you stand there at the door with a confused look, pretending not to understand what's going on... 'ahhhh... but... you're not the same as the photos...', holding up the photo to demonstrate that this saggy old boiler is a far cry from the tight, toned and tanned goddess in the pics. And then with hesitation, 'yeah, not for me thanks', before backing out while she scrambles to persuade you, offering ridiculous discounts that only make you even more sceptical of the quality of service on offer...
    And then the look on their face, the swearing and insults as you walk away with certainty...
    Hahaha, that'll learn you.
    Been there and done exactly that.

Yet you are part of the small percentage who walks while the others says “took one for the team - regrettably”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APuntingwewillgo View Post
    It’s a shit show. I’m a walker if I’m not happy. Buyers remorse is a horrible thing
    I'm the same i have no trouble walking away but it is annoying