Thread: JAV Luka Fuyuzuki aka Ruka Fuyutsuki. Very CUTE. Very PRETTY. Very SKINNY.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

JAV Luka Fuyuzuki aka Ruka Fuyutsuki. Very CUTE. Very PRETTY. Very SKINNY.

My first punt of 2023 today and a perfect way to start off the year with a just arrived JAV starlet.
    She is Luka Fuyuzuki on the Ginza website/roster but her JAV name is actually spelt Ruka Fuyutsuki.

LOOKS and BODY
    Ruka is 24yo but looks much younger with her bald pussy, flat chest and super cute face.
    Ruka is very pretty and very cute.
    I love her big deer in the spotlight eyes, long black hair with the classic Japanese fringe, and her full pouty lips.
    She is around 162 cm and super skinny.
    Tiny A-cup titties, very narrow waist you can wrap your hands around, long slender legs and arms and and tiny almost non-existent bum. Totally bald pussy.
    Her skin is very pale and white and perfect.
    You can see exactly what she looks like at this link.
    https://javbff.com/video/coch-020/435517
    Just click on preview.
    She looks 100% the same as this video so there is no risk with this one – if you like her in the video you will like her in real life.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Ruka is a JAV actress but the only videos I could find are just four soft core ones made in October 2022.
    The video says its her debut so she must be new to the JAV industry.
    This is her first time in Australia and she is a very sweet girl, a little bit flirty and cheeky, but mainly sweet.
    I don’t think she is a highly experienced WL, but she has enough confidence and skills to suggest she must have some experience in Japan.
    I don’t think she has much experience with foreigners though.

DFK and DATY
    Nice kisses that range from LFK to DFK with plenty of feeling.
    As soon as we finished showering Ruka hopped onto the bed and positioned herself on all fours with her bumhole and pussy pointing straight up in the air and turned her head and gave me a cheeky smile, so I took that as a cue to eat her perfect little bumhole and delicious bald pussy and she loved it.

BBBJ
    Ruka gives a nice BBBJ.
    Very soft and sensual with a nice build up to build the tension, some ball swallowing and shaft licking, before taking my knob in her mouth coming a little way down the shaft and some nice technique with her tongue.
    It's not a full on PSE wild BBBJ and her technique is not mind blowing, but it is very nice, and just looking at her full pouty lips around my knob, and her sweet smile, and big Bambi deer eyes looking up at me was a special treat.

FUCKING
    Ruka is nice and tight and tiny and flexible and only weighs around 40kg and has plenty of enthusiasm, and so is a very good fuck.
    She is not too experienced, but she has a natural gift for positioning herself for both our maximum pleasure.
    She is very active in all positions with genuine moaning and some nice little yelps and squeals.

ROUND 2
    I suggested a second round and Ruka was straight onto it with some more BBBJ and then we started some cowgirl, but the buzzer beat us.

OVERALL
    If you like skinny girls then Ruka is as skinny as they come.
    She is also very cute and pretty and has a nice attitude and personality, and is keen to please and likes to enjoy herself too.
    Her service skills are very good. Not top shelf but more than good enough.
    Like I said, have a look at the video and if you like what you see then book her for sure, and if you don’t well obviously don’t book her.

On a Korean JAV fan site someone suggested Ruka was previously JAV star Maki Izuna.
    But I don’t think so.
    They have a similar face and body but Ruka’s face is different and she is more skinny and smaller boobs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review mate.

Just wondering - have you seen J Lumi? Sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
    Great review mate.

Just wondering - have you seen J Lumi? Sounds good
    J Lumi is a great girl bro.
    Pretty face and super-fit body. Lot's of energy and top service.
    Here is my AR of Lumi with all the details.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...UMMY-and-SWEET

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Christ.. I feel like we are now on a list. Pedobear might even take pause.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyZen View Post
    Christ.. I feel like we are now on a list. Pedobear might even take pause.
    Hahaha! Relax bro she is actually 24yo.
    She does look super young though even in real life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco Paper View Post
    Can’t find her on the roster…

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Gone a week or two ago back to haneda! Her bag was packed and I was last customer before Japan!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Luka?

https://citybrothel.com.au/project/luka-japan/

I found this on the Kyoto206 website. Is it really her? Can anyone confirm?

I really wanna try her, I had a booking with her last time that was cancelled last minute!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she really back?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I also notice J Nene (used to be with Ginza club) is now with Sakura. Maybe some WL want a change of pace from Ginza

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not my cup of tea but she's at Kyoto http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...oking-and-Sexy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah saw her at the line up at kyoto but she didnt seem as happy as the other girl so i skipped

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    yeah saw her at the line up at kyoto but she didnt seem as happy as the other girl so i skipped
    I guess that's understandable because she's been working long shifts for 2 weeks now. They usually do that and go back to Japan. I think today is her last day because she's not rostered on for the rest of the week. I was thinking of seeing her today but thought it wouldn't be a good idea - better to see her again if she comes back during her first few days while she's fresh and feeling better. And I guess your reply also confirmed for me why it would be a waste of money to see her today.

Who did you end up seeing that seemed happy by the way?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I did finally end up getting to see her. Holy crap she was super cute and amazing! Great fuck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know if she has any actual JAV sex scenes? Maybe under a different name?