Establishment : 65 Carlton

Month/Year of Visit : January 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.65carlton.com

Phone : 9546 6088

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $170 for 45min Gold

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Attractive face, curvy figure (not fat), nice C/D-cups, shaved with a tiny tuft of hair

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Good session with a lovely girl

My experience/comments : I had an arduous task to fulfill in the area so I decided to pay a first time visit to this shop beforehand.

The shop is in a light industrial area and has good discrete parking – probably 8+ spaces, some of which are undercover – and a discrete entrance.

I was met by an attractive, young slim receptionist (glasses) who told me her name was Nicky.

I was shown into a waiting room and introduced to four girls. Three were MILFy – Joy, Ivy and (possibly) Wendy. And the other, Maggie, was by far the best (Wendy? being second best).

After the intros I asked to see the receptionist again and asked what the difference was between Silver, Gold and Diamond. Nicky didn’t seem totally certain (and her English was a bit limited) but it seemed that Silver was CBJ and CFS, Gold was BBBJ and CFS and Diamond was shower together, BBBJ, 69 and CFS.

I asked for 45minutes of Gold with Maggie and paid.

Maggie led me to the room. She is quite short and looks young. She is shapely and was wearing a short white see-through nightie over a white bra and knickers.

The room was reasonably large, with two good mirrors and a shower. It seemed clean.

I showered and Maggie stripped while I was drying myself.

She has a curvy figure (not fat) with a nice, pert pair of C/D-cups, a couple of tatts and a shaved bush with just a tiny tuft of hair above her clit.

There’s a photo of a Maggie on the shop’s website but I don’t think it’s her (and the Maggie I saw is certainly not Japanese).

I lay on the bed and she knelt between my legs, rubbing her tits over my torso and kissing my stomach, before moving down and lightly licking my balls.

She then worked her way up my shaft.

It was a good BBBJ – soft lips, no teeth, good hand-action and only a few brief tissue-breaks.

After a while Maggie asked whether I wanted to fuck but it was too soon so I pushed my luck and asked for some 69 but Maggie said that wasn’t included in what I’d paid (Gold) and would be an extra $30. I asked whether that would include cum in mouth but she said “No” so I said “Don’t bother, just suck me some more” and she did. (I’d like to think that no DATY is her loss!!!!)

Time to fuck and Maggie asked what I wanted so I asked for her to go on top.

Condom and lube were applied and she rode me, mostly Asian-style.

This was good and I was close to cumming as I played with her tits but Maggie tired and suggested some doggie so I stood by the bed.

The bed was quite high but Maggie spread her legs wide to make it a good height.

Maggie has a nicely shaped butt and was starting to get a bit loud.

I then asked for some mish and Maggie held her legs in the air and guided me in.

Now Maggie got really loud and I just went faster until I came.

I lay down for the tidy-up and Maggie washed her hands before returning to the bed for a chat.

She told me she was from Fujian Province and has been here a couple of years. Her English is good and she said she worked at 65 Wednesdays to Fridays and studied other days. Apparently there are six rooms at this shop and they have six or seven girls working each day and are open 24hrs.

Time was up and we showered in turn and I made my own way to the exit.

Back in the car I thought “Sod that arduous task” and drove straight home.

Initial opinion of this shop – good set-up and Maggie was pretty good but the other three I was introduced to looked over-priced (but I can’t comment on their service). A first impression is that this place is about $20 per hour over-priced compared to the competition but hidden gems can always be found – that’s punting.

Haven’t seen any intels on this shop for a long time, it has just re-opened ?

Interesting brother Big Banana 🍌 hasn’t posted anything yet .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haven’t seen any intels on this shop for a long time, it has just re-opened ?

Interesting brother Big Banana 🍌 hasn’t posted anything yet .
    This shop has been open all the time, the tiered pricing levels are a rip off and can only urge punters to vote with their feet and look elsewhere.
    Yes some WL’s are worth more occasionally a lot more but on the whole Full Service has always been FULL SERVICE.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Interesting brother Big Banana �� hasn’t posted anything yet .
    wow, that is a blast from the past ... Big Banana would certainly agree she has great bums....