Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to reflect on one's priorities

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    I can think of Four Reasons why I would no longer go here��
    I don't think it will lead to anything good if people are now beginning to just throw names around and drag shops or MLs into this mess that don't deserve this kind of negative publicity.
    The only person who can clarify the issue is the OP.
    If he doesn't want to do that, I think we should just move on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    I don't think will lead to anything good if people are now beginning to just throw names around and drag shops or MLs into this mess that don't deserve this kind of negative publicity.
    The only person who can clarify the issue is the OP.
    If he doesn't want to do that, I think we should just move on.
    Yeah, I would hope by now anyone with half a brain would realise that when someone has just one post that bad mouths a particular shop obviously has a vendetta against said shop. Usually a disgruntled punter that got banned or was refused a particular service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Personally, I despise this shop.
    Nothing to do with hygiene…just the complete disrespectful attitude, I’ve been afforded.
    Fukked around with bookings, swap this, change that. Oh sorry, had to cancel the booking, come back in half a hour, just go somewhere for a coffee?
    Erm, I’ve just driven an hour to get here!!!!
    And then the trimmings on offer, the swap….I feel like I should be the one being paid!!!

Maybe they have really shit clients, and treat everyone the same way?
    Or maybe, I’m not a reg….so just get shuffled the fuglies, dunno?

Anyway, shop is #1 on my banned list.
    And if the clap is running rampant….it’ll remain blacklisted forever.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the guy visited FIVE times. If he was legit and thought it wasn't what he wants..maybe one, and walked away after two visits.

me thinks he was gong down the path of investing money hoping for something extra extra and that her groans and moans were only for him.

meanwhile, anyone got any tips on whom is the punter. writing style perhaps? seems the final 'event' happened in December. Profile created 31 Dec but only pasted the story after stewing for a few weeks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mr. Yellow Fever. Recall you are banned in few shops around.
    maybe invest in self reflection on why instead of blaming on ML attitude across threads.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Misogamistt View Post
    maybe invest in self reflection on why instead of blaming on ML attitude across threads.
    Thats rich lol.
    Arent you banned from several shops for multiple reasons?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    I can think of Four Reasons why I would no longer go here😂
    OP mentioned inner North side and also 'both rooms' so I'd say you can safely exclude 'Four Reasons'.

Also, I've always found the bathroom (and all 4/5? massage rooms) to always be quite clean. Though 'Four Reasons' is one of my favourite's so I might be a bit biased.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ben View Post
    OP mentioned inner North side and also 'both rooms' so I'd say you can safely exclude 'Four Reasons'.

Also, I've always found the bathroom (and all 4/5? massage rooms) to always be quite clean. Though 'Four Reasons' is one of my favourite's so I might be a bit biased.
    The sister shop…..Kelvin Grove?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Misogamistt View Post
    Oh, stop it.
    I’ve never been banned from any shop, never will be….too respectful for that nonsense.
    Over the years, my number has been blocked, on two occasions, by two different ml’s, at two different shops, which I’ve posted about.
    That was their reaction because I choose to walk, due to their attitude toward a paying client.
    And both instances happened before even entering the massage room. In fact, on one occasion, I didn’t even make it into the shop. The door was slammed in my face cause I’d knocked on the wrong door. Staff door only, shes screamed, before slamming the door closed….lol, whatever.

I have no need for self-reflection….my conscience is clear.
    Having recently visited an ‘old shop’, under new management, one pineapple option was the only option on the menu…and I don’t believe that was available to everyone? I declined the offer, massage was actually sensational. The girl/manager commented…..I wish every client was like you?
    Service provider being hospitable, friendly, welcoming. To me, that’s the only thing that matters? Anything other than that, is an extra…so to speak?
    I rest my case Your Honour.
    I have no need for self reflection, or an attitude adjustment….anyway, thanks for advice….LOL.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    the guy visited FIVE times. If he was legit and thought it wasn't what he wants..maybe one, and walked away after two visits.

me thinks he was gong down the path of investing money hoping for something extra extra and that her groans and moans were only for him.

meanwhile, anyone got any tips on whom is the punter. writing style perhaps? seems the final 'event' happened in December. Profile created 31 Dec but only pasted the story after stewing for a few weeks.
    You so clever mr brad pitt. You knowing everything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12