Thread: Girls with Large Labia

Junior Member(有D料到)

Girls with Large Labia

Wondering if there is any Intel on girls working in Sydney with very large labia? I am especially fond of this if the girl is on the petite side.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was one that fitted your description by name of Tiffany/cici at Summerville 169 or Bella’s on George st. Been and gone, married and retired is what was last written by a fellow bro, I last saw her during start of covid Jan-20, - I rem. that punt as an underwhelming one as she was her phone quite a bit with a concerned look, probably reading about covid in china

Used to have hangers like those on a roosters face.
    Would go off like a fire cracker when you pulled and sucked on them, once did just that in the 69 and she turned it into a COB rubbing me furiously all over her toned bcups and nips as i went off. As she got off, her chest and chin was a mess but she just gave a cheeky laugh and giggle Those were the good old days when mls did not hold back and were happy with the standard $50 tip.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Danny for the reply.
    I will continue the search.
    I had a wonderful girl of Sri Lankan heritage .She had a clit the size of the top joint of a thumb. Noticed she was growing hair on har chest. Turns out she was transitioning and the testosterone therapy was doing crazy things to her vag. Gave her a batshit crazy sex drive.

I went out with a german girl when I was young, her Labia is so big, if I sucked on it, it would touch the back of my throat. Bit of a turn off for me so I never went down there much...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well I have licked alot of pussy, but it's the girls with the lamb chops that I remember the most.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nancy at Meadowbank massage massive flaps