Thread: trend of legit massage places making you keep on underwear?

Senior Member(無間使者)

trend of legit massage places making you keep on underwear?

Been going to more legit massage places the past year due to be constantly sore (probably wfh and not moving around too much).

Tried a lot of places legit thai massage places mainly around the lower north shore and like 80% of them tell me to keep my underwear on. This use to never happen precovid... it just shit because just feels odd with the oil on it and all plus usually my hips are tight from sitting down so much and it doesn't feel the same when they do it with my underwear on.

When I go to a place to check it out get ushered to a room and they say take everything off, keep underwear on - my mood instantly drops

Wondering if anyone has experienced that or maybe i just did go enough before.

Also if anyone has good recommendations for legit thai places in chatswood with tickle tackle - let me know very keen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate I understand..... but I always take off haha! I just tell the girl that I wore swimwear and have just been for a swim hahaha
    Most are ok but have had some that get a little pissed off lol.... and even have had some make me put on those little paper G-string type that the shop provides.
    Definitely much more comfortable going undie free. Even for legit massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A lot of legit places tell you to leave underwear on. Might just be because you have been to more legit places now or you just happened to go to the legit places that allowed no underwear before?
    They know a lot of guys think extras are availabke if they are allowed to go nude or some guys get off trying to flash them even if it is legit so they try to shut that down. They move underwear so it doesn't really affect the quality of the massage. If they dont, they wouldnt massage you there even if you arent wearing underwear. It is just a mental barrier.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Sent a direct message to you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wear huge underwear to a legitimate massage shop. It seems like about 60 percent of the MLs then ask me to take off the underwear. They then cover the old boy with a towel. For 25 percent of these times, they do some some tickling. Then I’m at full mast. Only a few give a hand job. It often depends on how strict the management is and what the rules are. It can be a good way to screen massage therapists. Some of these therapists have asked me to see them at another shop where there is less supervision and more privacy.

Sometimes, for me, the covering towel gets too hot so it somehow slips. I get a very good massage and have found some lovely ladies.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

exciting

It's always exciting to get discover that a massage-only girl will break the rules for you when you thought it won't happen.

A place in Norton Street, Leichhardt which was "massage only" and had female customers too had a nice ML who offered me a happy ending after seeing her twice... but sadly she disappeared when COVID hit. It was a bit pricey at $50 for HJ plus $50 for her nude.... but worth the extra 100.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It must be difficult for most legit shops to run a standard service. Apart from shopping centre locations, 90% of business would need to increase there revenue streams to make a profit or retain girls. On a recent trip to Bathurst for work, I got a normal massage from a no extras shop with a great massage therapist, fully trained with all the certificates. She told me she was only working in town to help out her aunty for the weekend and was going into a different line of work as could not make enough money doing standard massage only service, and did not like doing extras. She said she worked in Canberra and told me the shop she had worked at for 5years which I googled later that no doubt offered additional services.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    My legit shop tells me to keep my TROUSERS on for a 30 min session (haven't tried longer)

Just loosen the belt and buttons, and they pull them half way down my butt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond007 View Post
    It must be difficult for most legit shops to run a standard service. Apart from shopping centre locations, 90% of business would need to increase there revenue streams to make a profit or retain girls. On a recent trip to Bathurst for work, I got a normal massage from a no extras shop with a great massage therapist, fully trained with all the certificates. She told me she was only working in town to help out her aunty for the weekend and was going into a different line of work as could not make enough money doing standard massage only service, and did not like doing extras. She said she worked in Canberra and told me the shop she had worked at for 5years which I googled later that no doubt offered additional services.
    Not true. There are many legit shops that make good money. Good therapists that are working for themselves can make over $100k. I know 1 girl that charges $90/55min. Works from 1-7pm and is usually fully booked and when she isn't, only 1 or 2 spots left. She is fully legit and has had rants when people ask her for extras during massage or over the phone.